Italian teen girl killed and chopped into pieces, nigger invader arrested

West collapsing and some romantic fools believe Trump can save it.
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/02/italian-teen-allegedly-killed-chopped-pieces-nigerian-migrant/

Other urls found in this thread:

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305471/pamela-mastropietro-sparatoria-macerata-vittime-sindaco-non-uscite-di-casa.html
liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305472/pamela-mastropietro-innocent-oseghale-cadavere-ragazza-lavata-candeggina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she just couldn't resist bbc

Man, you guys need to start kicking black people's shit in. I'd do it, but Canada only let's in wealthy intellectual immigrants.

>Niggers rape niggers
What else is new and how is this related to the West?

The West's decadence started many decades ago - the collapse is inevitable and there is no way we can prevent it.
Why the fuck was I born in this timeline

Back to middle east muslim subhuman.

You can’t really trust a story by Breitbart

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305471/pamela-mastropietro-sparatoria-macerata-vittime-sindaco-non-uscite-di-casa.html

tl;dr literal fascists shot niggers down

It's real.

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305472/pamela-mastropietro-innocent-oseghale-cadavere-ragazza-lavata-candeggina.html

He bleached her to try and cover up the fact he raped her

Seems that they caught him in his natural habitat

>Nigerian migrant gangs are collaborating with the Sicilian Mafia in the organization of prostitution rackets and the heroin trade, according to Italian police sources.
We need death squads to take out the trash but until then...enjoy the ride.

Like all those Mexican and Arab fleeing into Canada via US northern border?

If only I spoke Spaghetti, I might have figured out what the article is about.

>Nigerian migrant gangs are collaborating with the Sicilian Mafia
feelsbadman
Italian mafia in NY was based. WTF happened, Mario?

The loose tl;dr is

>junkie girl
>mom and granny help her pack her shit and bring her to a community to help her on October 18th
>she starts settling in, helping the community
>January 29th, suddenly she wants to quit, packs all of her shit back with no ID or anything (community managers hold onto those for you), she just walks out
>members of said community try to convince her to at least call her mother and explain her reasons and offer to accompany her back home
>by the time the community member is back with the car, she's gone, most likely caught a ride
>Jan 30th, she's spotted with some expired visa niggerian pusher who lives next to a pharmacy, she reportedly buys a 5ml syringe (crack) and leaves
>Feb 1st, her dismembered body is found in a couple suitcases down a pit
>Police trackers nigger down, her bloody clothes are at his place
>Corpse was allegedly washed off with bleach

Now they have to decide if

1. She overdosed and he tried to cover it up
2. He raped her and murdered her while she was relapsing
3. Both of the above.

Thanks, now we got that cleared up, what about the fascists?

>The Nigerian, identified as 29-year-old Innocent Oseghale
>Innocent

you think the mafia cares about anything other than power?
btw these nigerian gangs aren't news, they've been here since immigration started in the 90's
it has little to do with the refugee crisis

Your secret service sucks ass if you’ve allowed your mafia to do this, this long.

It happens even worse in our countres, don't kind yourself.

They drive-by shot 6 niggers of which 4 are in severe conditions, when one of them got caught he made the nazi salute and yelled "long live Italy" and stuff.

I hope she suffered greatly in the last moments of her life because she was probably a refugees welcome cunt.

*kid

mafia niggers need to be raped to death for working with the kikes.

I don't think he did it. His name is "Innocent Oseghale".

At least you have the excuse of basically already being New Pakistan in everything but name.

I'm Innocent, I dindu nuffin.

>muttalians chimping out over intraspecies mating rituals

Breitbart lost a little bit of credibility after the Steve Bannon resignation but they are still more reliable than any news network like CNN or NBC.

The pot calling the kettle black, lmao.

>Don't worry, ITA importing thousands each day so don't worry about it!
As if gypsies weren't enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

thank god she wasn't white.

>mama mia

>Your secret service sucks ass if you’ve allowed your mafia to do this, this long.
kek the nigerian mafia probabbly isn't even on the secret services radar, they're not that relevant

Rip in pieces

So what is the problem? Aren't niggers the ones who put western women in their place

>dead woman

Nothing of value was lost though.

they should re-open r/Incels

Typically Dutch sense of unearned superiority.

Hurr durr New Pakistan.

very based

Reap what you sow..

greek is beyond saving, others we can save. And give our money back faggots.l

>only kills 4 niggerians
you guys need practice
but based non-the-less

kek

I'm currently watching a show of series of all disease epidemics happened to people like Plague, Smallpox, etc.

The niggers and mudslims are very very similar to these diseases. I'd say they are like the plague.
Either people learn how to cure this or they will eventually die out.