Why isn't reverse isekai as popular as isekai?

Why isn't reverse isekai as popular as isekai?

living in japan is isekai for me

Because when you are a NEET no-life looser it strokes your ego to sefl-insert as another loser who becomes cool for no reason after being transported to other world. Meanwhile, watching a cool guy from cool place get all the sluts just reminds you of your shitty life.

Isekai is shit.

cause it can't have space for self insert

I predict it will be. Every time has its trends. Isekai wasn't popular just a while ago and now it is. Who knows what will be the next big thing?

>isekai
Why is this a new meme?

Stop using that word.

>Who knows what will be the next big thing?
When fujoshits start spending money on the industry you gonna see shit happening and shifting.

Fujoshi elements usually don't define the story (see Kado and Shoukoku no Altair). You can have a good fantasy, sci-fi, mystery or even isekai and still satisfy fans who are into that stuff by adding a couple of bishounen characters, remember moe back in the day when character designs of all genres shifted into types that were exclusive in SoLs? It didn't change much. I personally hope steampunk makes a comeback or the time for hard sci-fi finally comes.

Because broken shells of men want to escape the world, not be forced back into it.

You'll never be this happy working fast food

>MC wakes up 200 years after the great neverending winter
>nobody knows how to read the acient scriptures
>nobody knows how to operate the "machines" of the summer era

No idea.
It's way more entertaining too compared to generic sword and magic shit.

Because Nips don't want to watch someone coming from another world to form a harem of nip grils.

Any news on season 2? If any?

Isn't meme anime of the season Re:Creators?

I'd love it if there was an isekai between two different worlds
Like a robot who gets isekai'd to a place with magic and shit

that would be eromanga

But nips love cuckery shit.

gif is fake btw. They saved the bird and tossed the crabs a fish to eat instead

Did the crab walk the bird home gently?