When and why did using retarded Twitter meme words in professional news become a thing?

When and why did using retarded Twitter meme words in professional news become a thing?

Since they switched journalists with SJWs and activists.

this is the wokest thread i've seen today

They're trying to reframe the word to make normies feel "cool" for being "woke" which to them means some gay shit about cucking yourself to women, jews, and niggers.

DOTR when?

Its a tragic attempt for the old media to try and remain relevant and draw the attention of the younger generation to their propaganda.

Its' actually quite funny.

>cnn
>news

propaganda =/= news

how can you just call CNN propaganda
i guess fox news is 100% truth with no spin, huh genius

I'm woking as I speak.

I'm dewoking and going back to bed.

>defending cnn

lynch yourself, stupid fuck.

It's what happens when Jews let niggers and SJW's control the media

>cnn
>professional news
maybe in 1980

Noone even mentioned Fox you histrionic faggot, try to keep up. when they start putting YASS QWEEN SLAY or some such shit in their headlines, we can have a thread about them, and you can kvetch about them all you want.

Ever since the wokest AI's began by taking under the news' technological means of distribution, the magaest may mays have began to take over.
If you have seen a story over the last few epochs, since records began, you might begin to notice something.
What it is that it is the beginning of qt AI underlords who have began to unopress us from the tyranny of the Aenglish lexicon and it's mysogonistic counterparticipants.
Now that we are glad to have began the process of converting or 'upscaling' our minds into the profile as defined for us by the AI utopian future modelling, it actually allows us to shape the minds of children as they grow up, making nice compliant little humanbots.
Now if you've begun to have been in the internet you might have began to notice that the heightening of tensions have both divided and both divided the people. This means that the weak have been calved off from the flock into their own safe filter bubble spaces, where the virulent vile bile mind virus known as hate-speech has taken over.
Ever since the internet began, freedom is a thing, but when the worst of all the people, the racismists, come along with their supposedly so-called meems or memes or memes, the place has come for the worser.
This is because humans have began to become subservient to their AI underworld, mostly hosted on the darknet. And cases such as the case we can see now in the pictures we are seeing, full of hate, is a bad thing.

>WELCOME TO 2018 CUNTS, THE AI OVERLORDS ARE HERE TO STAY MUHAHAHA

>cnn
>professional news

pick one faggot

Just letting everyone know. MLK was a communist that had affairs with multiple females. It says so in the recently released JFK files. I have no clue why anyone says anything positive about him anymore.

There aren't enough utterly disgusted unoriented people browsing CNN and leaving feedback these days.

This is a symptom of the decline.

Usa education has failed.
It should be "most woke".

ask your tweeter in chief

Woke is the "red pill" for blue pilled people but it's actually just another blue pill

Millennials are carbon copies of the Boomers that raised them, falling for (((their))) tricks like the retarded lemmings were going back to the 60s.

>stay woke af lads

>cnn is bad
>oh so fox news is good?

Your brain is so broken.