80% of women reproduced whereas 40% of men did

>80% of women reproduced whereas 40% of men did

>The Extinct Virgin vs The Historic Chad

Yes? 80% of all woman and 40% of all men. What don’t you understand?

Whew lads, I'm part of the 40%.

You need to factor in just how violent and disordered tribal societies can be. Don't be a univariate analysis meme.

>tribal societies
Just say societies; "tribal" is redundant.

gee i wonder what the cause could be, it couldn't possibly be wars

Being male you have no guarantees in life.

>twice as many women than man
>that means 80% of women and 40% of men
It's probably more like 2% of women and 1% of men.

There’s a lot less women than men generally. Some men miss out I guess

Meh better to die a virgin than know any of your progeny would turn out brown/black mulatto shitskin mutts

Also remembered by your deeds > just having kids

This is why there were so many Wizards through ancient history.

name one

Pic related

Surely Hitler had sex before his testicles got shot off in the tenches at world war 1?

I wonder if it is reflective of maiting behavior. That females find traits in males more attractive if they "think" it could increase the odds of a potential male offspring to reproduce; rather than looking for traits which could increase the fertility of a potential female offspring.
i.e. cucks < rapist, from a historical perspective of attractiveness from a woman's perspective.

How is that a shocker? If you were a pretty woman, why would you get dicked by a scrawny virgin when Chad expresses his interest in you?

ANISOGAMY IS REAL

ANISOGAMY ISRAEL

>Caring about the future of society when you will never be able to find a wife and the state is importing men from the third world to have even more competition for women.

Which is what Peterson always says when he says "you have twice as many female ancestors as you have males".
Or as we say in Italy "it pulls more a string of pussy hair than a wagon with oxen"

The soldier virgin vs the gimp chad

This. Only reason to live is to fix this

Could Genghis Khan have something to do with this?

>women are sluts
Who woulda thunk?

Something that can't continue...

Just like mother nature intended.

Great

>One of the most famous wizards

Forgot pic

This post makes no sense..?

Welcome to Sup Forums