MAMA MIA

HAPPENING ITALY

STAY INDOORS

NOT SAFE

thesun.co.uk/news/5491683/italian-officials-warn-residents-to-stay-inside-after-armed-man-shoots-down-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305471/pamela-mastropietro-sparatoria-macerata-vittime-sindaco-non-uscite-di-casa.html
ilfattoquotidiano.it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the revolution has started
>but be a good goy and stay inside

baka desu senpai

Finally, the west is waking up.

Fuck off leafs, you are the worse anti-west country in the world

Pretty sure italians have nothing to fear though?

I can’t wait to visit ibaly

Why would they warn residents if the man only shoots down rats?

Do you also have to stay indoors when the pest control is coming?

I'm pretty sure this is a false flag, made up to restrict speech about niggers and rapefugees.

Proud of you Italy!

Based italians

Not the Quebec ones, the ROC is filth

BASED LUIGI

I wouldn't be surprised desu with the elections this close

yeah this smells like false falg.

>fascist salute
What does that look like?
For every person on welfare that dies you save ur country 450k+ dollars + 6 kids who all have 6 kids of there own who all will live off welfare. Couple generations later they'll steal billions in tax payers money. Let that sink in based anons around the world.

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

Why would Italians kill themselves

>Finally, the west is waking up.
Sadly, this action will be condemned and normies will become more disgusted with the right-wing.
This will be a setback.
The West will die with a whimper.

100% poltard shooter
Italy you dun good,

How do you distinguish Italians from migrants ?

>t. la creatura

I want to believe, but knowing the Jew there's a big chance this is a false flag that's going to be used as an excuse to target nationalists.

BASED
A
S
E
D
MORE
O
R
E

CHAOS
H
A
O
S

>Shots rang out in Via Spalato and Via dei Velini - two key areas in an investigation into the murder of an 18-year-old girl whose body was found dismembered and hidden in two suitcases last Wednesday.
Holy shit, real life Death Wish?

I heard they were shot with turtle shells....the shooter escaped via sewer pipe

Defeatist faggot. You are so Soy, that you give up before you even try

Same process you use to detect Terminators. Use dogs.

Cry some more Hans

this was a retaliation to the murder, FINALLY someone has balls!

WE LOVE YOU LUIGI!

Kys reddit

nigger

>How do you distinguish Italians from migrants ?
There's a chart.

It might have something to do with the fact that the 'migrants' are raping and sometimes chopping up women?

It is the whole reason statistics and news don't mention race or religion or background. Because we're under attack and we will act accordingly eventually.

Honestly, I say this all the time, sink their fucking boats, shoot them off the fences and they will stop coming.
Stop the crime the first time and then no need to worry about the black slime.
If someone tries entering your home by climbing in a window you'd fucking shoot them or beat them down, boarders are the same.

He is right in that Italy is far more cucked than you can possibly imagine. Google translate the comments here

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13305471/pamela-mastropietro-sparatoria-macerata-vittime-sindaco-non-uscite-di-casa.html

You will know.

kys now

now they have something to write about for 2 weeks and use as proof for how dangerous anything but completely open borders is .

>Sadly, this action will be condemned and normies will become more disgusted with the right-wing.

Not necessarily that intuitive. I don't think St. Anders had the negative impact you would assume.

> TEI BE SO DIFFERENT
> used the same template, just changed the colours.

Nordicists btfo

MAMMA MIA

>Strategy of tension returns to Italy.
Oh goody, just in time for the elections.

this. i bet no animals died

you get it,leftist will spin this

>Finally, the west is waking up
Nah. Italians and Greeks just don't take any shit off of niggers. We got a ways to go.

>implying you should care about what apathetic normalfags from a normalfag media comment section think
NPCs simply follow the code. Change the code, and these people will turn in camicie nere in no time.

They already have

ilfattoquotidiano.it/

>candidate for Salvini and Lega in 2017

it's a me, a racewario

This but unironically

Isn't it hard being a race realist in countries where immigrants look just like yourself?

It's going to be a wild ride, poor people are exhausted by this unsustainable immigration policies and the majority of politicians are completely disconnected from reality. Expect many more violence, this is just the beginning.

>NOT SAFE
Niggers should not be in Europe in the first place.

Thats funny us true whites call you marios two shades away from being black

>"Luca Traini, residente in città, è stato fermato dalle forze dell’ordine al termine di una caccia all’uomo nei pressi del Monumento ai caduti: aveva una bandiera tricolore al collo e ha fatto il saluto fascista prima di essere catturato"

>wearing the tricolor as a scarf and doing the roman salute just before being captured

*doubt*
sounds like a fucking fanfiction

Moderate kek

all this fuzz about fucking nothing

god i wish we started killing each other and let this dead country rest in peace

>he's serious

well, then maybe if I tan a bit and learn muslim Frau Merkel will welcome me with open arms.
schnell, schnell Hans! zum arbeiten! gibs dont grow on trees

he shot six migrants, seriously injuring a couple of them.

More shades than you.

i've always said that if we shot a bunch of them as they're crossing the boarder they'll stop trying.

>not even able to kill them

Idk how to feel about your flag, flag fag, but fpbp
>I’m a big fan

Your fault faggot!

wew lad that was fast

underrated

Not even a single kill
What a shit show

kek. he looks like a fucking slav

So if he's italian, he's a nigger, but then he's white but he's a slav. Make up your fucking mind.

It's really the only way.
Playing nice with criminals is how you get killed.

>Italian officials warn residents to stay in side

-in Italian

BASED Italian, mafioso or angry Muslim?

Terrorism hasn't worked in the past and won't work in the future. Both the Weathermen and The Order failed miserably. Taking over the culture, the media, and eventually academia does work. So this kind of shit is a step backwards.

HEY HEEY HEEEEY

Killing people is never a good look.

>going around shooting niggers
>roman salute
>flag around the neck
sound like pre-planned false flag.

probably had Italian military training

The second.

>Killing people is never a good look

Go tell the Vietnamese that, you Yank cunt.

OOH AH AH AH AH

Paramedics are dressed like trash collectors in italy.

How do italians tell who the migrants are? Because you really do look exactly the same.

at least Italians fight back and are no bootlickers like Germans, aka my sister and girlfriend got raped but I cannot do anything bc that will make mein Fuhrer Merkel cry

>inb4 false flag
anyway, dead niggers is good
you beat me to it by 3 minutes

This guy doesn't look very white himself. Maybe it's just the skinhead beard.

kek
amerimutt here, it's actually pretty easy to distinguish when no foreigners correctly speak your language

brentalfloss is back at it again with those hilarious video game song parodies

RETALIATION BREEDS RETALIATION

>Make up your fucking mind.
This is the first time I've been in the thread faggot. He legit looks polish based on the ones we have here.

Either way, he's a fucking moron for not killing more people and getting away. Nigger cleansing is done at night with suppressed 22lr pistols, not whatever the fuck he did.

here come the nigger slave

It begins. Bless this man

That sentence makes no sense. It seems your african genes have a huge impact on your cognitive abilities.
You may try again, perhaps you will reach human levels of communication once.

Cry more swedecuck

>i'm better than you at speaking a language that isn't my own
shut the fuck up and send us more whores
t. mutt

>HAPPENING

YAY

>4 INJURED

IM FUCKING HAPPENING TO YOU

you should know that standard colors are yellow, orange and silver reflective stripes across all europe, hans

How come there are so many slav countries they all look like third world shitholes how do they differentiate themselves

>dat ass