English fans:

English fans:
>bunch of niggers and pakis
>coalburning whore
>fat out of shape white trash guys
>nobody except the white guys and one paki even show emotion when England loses, just take out their smartphones to film the reactions
>team is just a bunch of non-whites

Iceland fans:
>entire country watching
>all white except one adopted chink kid who is cheering for her life
>all good looking and in shape
>great Völkish atmosphere
>team is 100% white, Icelandic

youtube.com/watch?v=dZzaAMaEYyA

Is this the biggest win for Sup Forums in sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09V6dfgpIPX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you expect from soccer? That's only for third world countries real countries play baseball or hockey

Also Scandinavians aren't white, they're swarthy only the English are whites so even if England is only 10% English that would still be whiter than all of Europe combined

>tfw no Icelandic gf

how do I even go on living?

I met a girl from Iceland once she was dating a Punjabi lmaooo, Canadian girls avoid them like the plague they walk from one end of the train to the other asking girls out on dates and literally everyone hates them you can be openly racist against Indians here still, but the euro homos come here and actually say yes to them I know so many euro homos who date pakis and Indians it's unbelievable

delete this

No and fuck you, I'm sick and tired of meeting retarded liberals from America who tell me they love Canada because it's so liberal and nice, Canadians literally only vote liberal because of weed and welfare, if the Tories offered that they'd win.
We love guns, we hunt, we hate foreigners, why do you think literally everyone in the country hates Toronto and says it's the worst city in the country? Because it's only 50% white
I'm sick and tired of meeting this dumb liberals, when I meet them I tell them straight up I love guns, I hate niggers, I hate queers and my grandpa shot commies back in the war.

>hockey
where you bash someone faces in and its not a fault
>baseball
where you break your hand throwing a ball, and practice hitting something with a club(civilized)

now curling... i can get behind that even if it like filled with females and feminim men, yet its far more strategic then those other barbaric sports.

Even rugby and american football is far more civilized even if people actually tend to die from head injuries, but it has more strategy, its not just grow ass men trying to subdue each other.

And soccer, yeah many 3rd world shitty places play football, its quite shitty, but its far more fucking civilized then your examples.

The problem with fotball, is that fantastics really go ape shit litterly trash tier people enjoy it.

I wouldn't shout about it too loudly Olaf.

The gaze of the great eye of globalism will one day look toward your isle and demand diversity. Don't bring it down upon you with such haste.

Why do footballers jump up and down at the games end?
WTH is that about.

American football is not civilized, now Canadian football the true and original football is. Americans used to play football with a round ball until we introduced them the proper shape.

You see, in most tribes when something good happens they do a dance for their God, this is no different for the savage races and their sport.

GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

vocaroo.com/i/s09V6dfgpIPX

"Thank you oh great pookong!"

heh.

>implying football isn't a way to keep all of the braindead thicks in one place under the watch of the authorities
Football is for subhumans.

It was pretty awe inspiring. A glimmering light in the depressing atmosphere of a globalist tool.

>all white except one adopted chink kid who is cheering for her life
>all good looking and in shape

she hot?

Football is a pleb-tier sport in England. It's an artificial substitute for something genuine to believe in and serves as a distraction from the real issues. A tool of the upper classes.

Hey dumbo 90% of Icelandic women are genetically English.

Because a bunch of savage rapists came over and stole them.

Sadly now the savage rapists came over and stayed

That's what we should do now. Oh muhammed your girlfriend is white? Don't worry we will pay to send you back to Arabia, now once in the middle of the ocean just dump the bodies over board and bring the ship back to Canada

GO ON MY FUCKING SON, GET US OUT OF THE KUFFAR LEAGUE, COME ON LAD KNOCK A CHEEKY ONE INTO THE BACK OF THE NET. YES YOU FUCKING LEGEND, GO ON NGUBU! HE FUCKING HAMMERED IT! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOT A FOOKIN KNOCKOUT GET IN THERE UM BONGO

ANONS BACKKK, HES BROWSING Sup Forums
HE TYPES, HE SCORESSSSSS
WHATTT A CHEEEKY SHITPOSTTTT
STUNNING QUALITY

I wish this meme of 'nice' Canadians would end, we do SJW shit not because we love shitskins, we just do it out of politeness and because we're a generally timid people. We're all secret racists that wished all streetshitters, arabs and chinks were deported.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLL! COME ON NGUBU YOU FUCKING LEGEND WHAT A LOVELY LITTLE KICK.

>Fookin Ngubu black cunt HE COULD HAVE HAD IT HE WAS SET UP FOR A PROPA CHEEKY ON-
>yeh wot u sayin 'bout Ngubu he is a fookin ledge mate a propa fukin star
>yeh mate dontchoo watch soccer am mate? Lineka sed u gotta fookin kick it out mate yer a fookin racist mate
>me fookin grandorta is black u racist fookin cunt, me dorta married a black fella he's a fukken bloke mate i'll tell you that i'll fookin smash ya ye cunt
>*A broken jagged pint glass is shoved into some poor cunts spherical beer belly*
>*glass ash tray is thrown across the pub, striking poor Cathy in the skull and sprawling her out onto the sticky racing green carpet
>*Eddie is caught sipping from someone elses pint, they start smashing his head against the billiard table, fag ends spilling from his pockets
>*Mohammed and the Sharia crew throw some Mr Muscle Drain cleaner in Fat Steve's face, his eyeballs pour out like caramel as his face drips between his fingers
>*Deano is having his head stomped on by six slapheaded angry cunts for walking into the pub at the wrong time
>Ahmed picks up the women fleeing from the scene in his taxi cab and drives them back TO the local trafficking branch of his local mosque

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Low quality bait

This, in America if you cut in line they tell you to fuck off and start a fight
In Canada, we go home and tell our family about the stupid nigger we saw in the store.
I'm actually not baiting, literally I don't know any European immigrants who don't race mix except one who's with a Jew

PLEASE delete this ;__;