White Nationalism is an oxymoron

Let's just cease this meme already please, it's such an embarrassment, only muslims and arabs truly know what nationalism is, we will never reach them, we're too weak.

Notice that the whiter you are the less nationalistic you are.

Unsurpringly the Maghrebis are the most nationalistic people on earth they are the biggest pile of human garbage + if morocco is 94% algeria must be 101% believe me (:

tl;dr : being nationalistic = moron who has nothing in common with white people and who shares the same views of shitskins.

I'm surprised that Canada is not at the bottom of the list.

Let it burn and salt the fields, I say.

More than likely the number of people willing to fight for their country will rise dramatically in Canada. Once the hordes fully take over the country and it becomes third world it will transform into something different. The hordes will be more than willing to defend it against any white aggression towards them.

The whiter you are the more likely you are to be aware that the wars your country creates are not in your interests

I'd fight for my country if survival of my people was at stake but I refuse to go to war in the name of kike interests

>post image with no source or verification
>praise mudslimes
>pretend to be white, admit you're too weak
>proceed to praise niggers
I'm sure this would earn would earn you a medal of honor for your bravery in the shitposting fields, baguette. Unfortunately however you're just a concern shilling fuckwad that is too beta to care about the mudwashing of his nation because auntie Merkel said rapefugees were a good thing. Paris and Nice should have been hit harder. I would spit on you but the French take that as a compliment now don't they?

The worse the country the more people willing to die for it. People in good countries will fight for their homes on their soil.

This

11% is enough to beat down China

White nationalism is a USA thing

>Spain 21%

Al-Andalus for when, my fellow "French"

No mr. Nafri. Fighting for your country in the current moment is fighting to further the interests of Israel. There would be no point for the white man to engage in such a task.

DELET

Whites don't want to fight for their countries because deep down they know their country sucks.

It is about sense of duty and honor. Some nations simply lack the pride to defend their self-interests.

You sound like domesticated dog that lacks its fangs.

good goy

>only muslims and arabs truly know what nationalism is, we will never reach them, we're too weak.

Because Europeans are deracinated, and only have ethnic identities, no racial identities. If Hitler had won, that wouldn't be a problem.

Israel only 66%? No way. remove israeli arabs from the % and its way higher.

Finland has neither and yet more than 70% of Finns are willing to fight for their country.

fuck you sandnigger

Some countries have only fought to defend themselves. (during their independence)

>first world countries don't want to become shitholes
>third world countries don't care if they become even more of a shithole
what a shock coz, they really know what nationalism is
neck yourself with your foreskin