Sakurada Reset (Sagrada Reset)

Episode 13

>New OP and ED.
>Back to real world.
>Memories being fake or not...
>"Michiru" and that girl who just "revived" met...
>Mansion lived by old man with cats.
>New CM w. New ED revealed. I think I like the new ED more (more suitable) than OP1 and ED1 ever since I listened to it when single out.
>Cats with no name. He prefers numbers. >Writing down the truth is his power, and the society calls it "Scenario".
>The talk among the society is interesting. >"Scenario" (truth) cannot be changed with Reset. >MC was able to do so with the help of Reset because he experienced before and went back to prevent it.
>Memory of the old man and the shrine girl when she's a bit younger... use of the candies to choose what to write. Correct thing for her is cat.
>Both of them are similar in not naming the cats. >True blue and fake blue? And Bless?
>They met each other. By looking through the books, the society is afraid of important information leaking.

>>New OP and ED.
Risetto.

There isn't the old lady in that image.

Well, but if you had her included, you wouldn't be trolling Sup Forums into thinking this is a harem show. Either that or you'd be attracting the wrong harem crowd.

Why is this anime so shit

Stop making threads for shows nobody cares about.

C'mon, there's no way people wouldn't like that sweet grandma.

I was quite surprised at how far he's willing to go defeat people, especially when he can remember the sensation of it.

I am now going to blow your mind, user: this is one of the better shows that aired during the Spring season. Also, it got better after they unghosted best girl.

He unironically says this while a literal furshit show has a 400+ posts thread going.

Because it doesn't pander to furries, fujos, or moefags.

and yurifags

If you are implying Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho ,then you are greatly mistaken,the show is very good,there is no furry shit in it.
Together with Sagrada and Atom: The Begining they are the hidden gems of this season if not year.It just obviuos you are repeating some retard that saw the tiger mercenary and went "hhaha XD fu fur furygay shitters btfo lamo XDDD".

Why are you getting off-topic to try and convince me and innocent lurkers that Zero is not a furshit show when it demonstrably is? Generally, I'm a-okay with trolling people into watching bad shows but I saw the show in it's entirety, dimwit, everyone wants that Barbed Beastfallen Cock. Shit, one of the furries even has a harem so kindly fuck off. The show went nowhere meaningful FACT. Get back to me once you've developed critical reasoning because right fucking now your post only serves a reminder that 14-years-old is the median age on Sup Forums.

I very much agree that Atom is a hidden gem though, but it has its problems. Same with Sakurada Risetto. Both a flawed, entertaining little shows in their own way.

You are definetely a retard who got swayed by the blabberings of furryfags that the show MIGHT HAVE ATTRACTED , everything you just was regurgerated shitposting from the show's thread,anyways i did went off topic so i will stop posting.I am 100% sure you didnt watch the show.

Loli Nono!

Really nice episode,but god damn it is confusing.So now the story is centered around how will rissetto and the the mc will save their resurrected girl?Too many open paths i cant keep up.
>tfw too stupid for japanese moving drawings.

Nono no!
Also,
>character portions of new OP were reused scenes

>>character portions of new OP were reused scenes
Leave it to David Production to cut the shekels cost.

cute

Ironically, lolis are a no-no.

So does this get better after the first episode? Was there a time skip or something I don't see the main characters.

The new OP is not as good as the old one. RESET

I want the old ED back.
Reset.

>So does this get better after the first episode?
Yes.
>Was there a time skip or something
Yes.
>I don't see the main characters.
???

>all these TL Notes
It's like I'm back in the early 2000s

>There's literally a script for reality
Sasuga. But is Sumire playing everyone else or is she getting played by the script?

Also the new ED is nice atleast

I'm assuming what she is doing is also part of the Script

>Also the new ED is nice atleast
I would have doubt anyone if they said Murase's VA sang it desu

that show is awesome

I think this is where I'll give up on warming up to Haruki. Warming up is just not happening, can't bring myself to like her, even after how they tried so hard to make her look cute. On the other hand, I warmed up to Souma, although my first impression of her was a pretentious little bitch.

The science references and shit kind of threw me off but it seems fairly simple, there's just a lot of things going on at the same time.
>cat guy automatically writes the future with his ability into a "script"
>script predicts even changes made through reset and clairvoyance abilities
>bureau uses the script to control the city
My guess is that when they were talking in the car, "laplace" was referring to souma who apparently got her hands on the script at some point. I don't think they know souma is alive just yet, unless they ask kei about her and use bureau girl's ability to find out. Really looks like they're setting up the bureau to be the enemy. Nono and dream girl feel like they'll be really important in the main plot but right now it's just their problems being addressed, while providing cause for kei to be where he is.

Memecartel is complaining about tl notes in official subs. It's an argument for GJM that this translation is bad and not accurate. The funny fact is that that are complaining about small error in one sentence yet they are changing a lot of things. Hypocriticy levels impossible.
I can't say on words how I despise them and rest of 'let's rewrite and localize everything' crew.

Fuck you faggot.
This is how good translation for people who can think should look like.
Every localized translation = another step for raising the global stupidity.

>It's like I'm back in the early 2000s
I know! I had the hugest nostalgia boner watching this.

>why I'm so tasteless
Go back to your action shounens.

The best show two season in a row

I'm glad I finally know why the Bureau always seems to know where to be and like they're one step ahead. Kei now needs to watch his back since that bureau guy he met as a child wants to "snuff him out"

I want to protect this smile

How do we protect Soma?

how do we stop him?

it's simple. We give him something that he can't fix.

>Red words are...lies, you say?

I imagined seeing real life subtitles and some words in red.

What the fuck on the wall is behind him? Is that the script?? Did he read the script?

>Minami still in the OP
Holy shit, what purpose does she serve later on.
She's relatively a normal girl besides the interest in extraterrestrial.

But if they have the script why did they need the Clairvoyant Witch?
I never complained about it. It's just such a nostlagic thing.
The one about Laplace and Heisenberg were absolutely unneccessary though

Doesn't she have that ability that prevents her from dying when being killed?

What the fuck was that old man talking about in regards to the two boxes? That shit went way over my head.

There's nothing perfect but you can still like things regardless

>But if they have the script why did they need the Clairvoyant Witch?
To be doubly sure. Seriously, though, the script has to have some kind of blind spot that is covered by clairvoyance.

And how did that spawn from a question about solving a puzzle?

They are all fucking autistic

She becomes a visible ghost when killed, yes.
But that's what I mean by relatively normal, she has to actually die to use her ability.

AOOOOOBBBBBBBBAA

He has the same VA as the legendary cuck king Bizon Gerafil who literally founded an empire of butthurt.

He's such a fucking smug asshole as well as being autistic like everyone else. A dangerous combination to be sure.

Establish an empire only on butthurt is really something so tragic-comic, which I could not help but applaud when they BTFO him for the second time.

The teki is the Bureau. Murase was right.

My waifu

>having an edgefu
I love you, Sup Forums.

I wonder if we're gonna get the bureau going all out for the second half.

So, Soma got BTFO in a flashback. And the guy that can fix stuff is the enemy?
Also they have to bring the old ED back.

he's the antagonist of the story. And his ability isn't fixing stuff

He will create a new empire of butthurt.

>ability to copy abilities
>temporarily get her ability
>kill yourself
>Bureau can't kill you
Unless you just disappear after the copying effect ends.

I like her voice so much.

I love how absolutely everyone in this show has autism.

let me guess, it's reverting stuff back to its original state?

I like her so much
Too bad she wing-manned her crush with another girl
What's her endgame even?

he can reverse time on things/people

He can re-assemble molecular bonds at will

Seem like you can't do much as a ghost, but to be fair we don't really know the full extent of Minami's ability anyway.

>Bureau can't kill you
Now why would they do that? If a person with a malicious intent has an ability, I think at best the Bureau would disable/lock that person.

does it work on himself

>Now why would they do that?
I mean some guy from Bureau was joking about stabbing Asai. Asai could annoy that guy as a ghost.

his dick is literally diamonds

Hey, I care

I'd like to think she wants to give Kei thrills.

Remembering is suffering.

She is just...precious

Will Haruki need Kei to explain basic social principles to her for her entire life?
Maybe that's her plan all along

>Will Haruki need Kei to explain basic social principles to her for her entire life?
That's the endgame. And Nono is starting to pick that shit up. You think that the skirt thing was Nono just being silly? Hell no. She knows what's up. Autism is the new sexy so she is dead set on outautism Haruki.

what did he see?

Well, Haruki was last so plain white.

No simple greeting? Everyone is rude desu

eh, Nono's skirt is on the higher end of long. I think if she crawls forward, it would still be covered.
Haruki on the other hand, i think you could snag a peak of her panties.

>eh, Nono's skirt is on the higher end of long. I think if she crawls forward, it would still be covered.
Honestly, I got the same feeling while watching the episode. But Haruki adjusting her skirt suggests otherwise. Maybe Sakurada has some crazy skirt physics going on, that is my theory.

The Bureau ain't nuthing ta fuck wit

So I dropped this in episode 1. Do they stop talking like robots or at least explain what's going on?

They do not stop talking like robots
They do generally explain what's going on though
Also Aoi Yuuki, come on

So wait Kit-Kat lady isn't actually part of the Bureau? Is she sort of unofficially associated with them?

They probably tried to recruit her but failed for whatever reason and she's an unofficial consultant. I mean, she's a human lie detector, if I was CIA I would be all over her. And quite understandably so. So the real question here is why the Japanese government doesn't have her hooked up to a TV 24/7 to gather intelligence on its' enemies.

I thought lie detector lady was the other lady

mabey everything it says happens, but that doesnt mean it happens to say everything.

His dick is like a crazy diamond.

Is this a new gender?

Haruki could be thinking of covering her skirt as Nono went over the window. Although Kei face-palmed, I think he did that because Nono was trespassing.

>Memecartel is complaining about tl notes in official subs.
>They are 4 episodes behind now

waxing philosophical is a requirement for abilities

Why anybody treats this show as anything more than a fundraising project for Vento Aureo baffles me.