Dear moderators of Sup Forums

Dear moderators of Sup Forums.

Please keep a watchful eye on your retards, and use the shock collars around their neck. Some of them are escaping this containment board.

Sincerely, every other fucking board that has to put up with this shit.

Ok, I will. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Sup Forums moderator

How fucking new are you?

How dare you, you old internet user! Internet is only for nice people now. Don't hurt people's feelings and don't use swear words.

(you)

>Everyone I don't like is Sup Forumstarded; a faggot's guide to Sup Forums political discussion
Go back to masturbating, sissy.

>Some dierectorm publisher, writer, director, developer, or composer heavily inserts their idiotic hamfisted politics into their work
>Interview comes out
>"Oh, I did it because FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"
>Discuss these themes even momentarily within their respective works because that's clearly what the creator wanted because that is LITERALLY what the creator said they intended
>Blame Sup Forums
Every. Fucking. Time.

For real though, Ausfag.

I don't know what board you crawled from, but how is banning Sup Forums going to fix that industry?

>something that a Sup Forumstard doesn't like
>SOY REEE
every single time

I just want people to shut up about "m-muh soy boys"
The amount that people go on about them, you'd think that they're gay.

I browsed other boards for years before coming to Sup Forums, fuck off

Fuck off you cunt

To put it better
Sup Forums - people will shut up about """"soy"""" things in shows
Sup Forums - people will stop shitting on nintendo because its """"soy"""""
Sup Forums - people will shut the fuck up about The Last Jedi and how its political ideologies weren't the same as theirs.

>SONYFAG PS3SUX NOGAEMS NINTENDRONE AUTIST RETARD BETA NEET DERP DERP
Banning Sup Forums isn't going to fix shitposting, my sweet summer child. People will always mock each other here for being socially maladjusted, and the flavor of the month is just "soy".

>Sup Forums - people will shut the fuck up about The Last Jedi and how its political ideologies weren't the same as theirs.
They are completely justified in addressing any and all themes within TLJ. Abbrams has been extremely transparent in his goals of inserting identity politics into his works. If people are accusing abbrams of hiring boyega because he was black, it's because abrams has EXPLICITLY stated that he hired boyega because he was black. Same with every other creative decision that you expect everyone else to blindly endorse.

Literally;
>REEEE DON'T DISCUSS IT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH ME, REEEEEE

You mad soyboy?

It's either us or the media and government fucking up your favorite medium. Choose us, we can't tax you to pay for your censorship.

Must be nice having no responsibilities and your biggest worry being Sup Forums saying mean things.

you should go back to more moderated place then

Dear OP

No

Sincerely Sup Forums

Heil Hitler.

>Dear OP
>No
>Sincerely Sup Forums
>Heil Hitler.
THIS

Here's your reply. I diagnoze you with triple gay, stop browsing while there is still time for nuclear medicine.

4 chan was always ours, and we've been here all along.

We, the architects of your suffering, all your boards, the endless shitposts...thats all this place ever was and its all it will ever Sup Forums.

Your mistake is thinking you can "contain" "us". Truth is you are us, and we are you. You can no more run from us than you can from yourself.

Look in the mirror and see your shitpost reflected.

*inb4 the irony of shitposting on our board complaining about shitposting on other boards*

THE CIRCLE OF RETALIATION IS WHAT WILL TRULY BIND OUR BOARDS TOGETHER.

>assuming Sup Forums isn’t grown up Sup Forums
>poking stick in hornet nest

You dun goof’d