One Piece 870

Ch. 870 Parting

"Come out Bege" a raging BM screams.
Chiffon sticks her head out the window to try to persuade BM, but her faces exactly resembles Lola's, which further enrages BM.
BM's children watch her current state carefully. It appears they plan to capture them all in one fell swoop when they're thrown out of the crumbling castle.
Luffy sees the suffering Bege and attempts to charge out the castle but is prevented by Nami.
Now that they have the poneglyph copies and have rescued Sanji's family, there's no point in putting in rushing himself out there.

She persuades him that it will be okay to fight once they meet up with Zoro and the others.
Capone says that here is only one way to escape from this predicament.
That is while they are in the Bege's body, Bege turns back into a human and is carried away by Caesar through the sky.
Caesar explains that that is impossible since they are surrounded by many Busoushoku Haki users.

Judge questions Sanji they were saved.
Zeff appears in Sanji's mind.
Sanji: "My father would have been saddened. He would be appalled at the small kind of man that would ridicule the death of their own family. I won't live a life where I am not able to face that person. 13 years ago, the Sanji Vinsmoke that ran away from Germa died on the seas. Therefore recognize this! You are not my father, Judge Vinsmoke!"

Judge hears Sanji's words and promises to never come close to the East Blue again.
On top of that, he vows that Germa will stall for time until Caesar can run away.
Bege undos his castle. Ichiji blocks countless number of bullets that come flying in.
Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up.

End.

>literally needing Zoro to beat a Yonko

*Zolo

>Zoro and the others*

>he is surprised the crew needs it's second(first?)strongest member to take out an emperor of the seas

Bege confirmed for surviving.

In b4 that faggot
>HURRRRR NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER DUUUURRRR ODA A HACK HACK HACK IF YOU DISAGREE THEN MY ANSWER WILL ALWAYSB BE THAT YOU SUCK ODA'S COCK

>Jobposting
>Darkposting
>Shipposting
>Now Zoroposting
Can't wait to see what next week brings us

Unless he succumbs to his injuries later, after passing the leadership to his son.

Fat fish also confirmed for surviving. I hate my life.

"big mom will go down this arc" fags BTFO

>cucked by Usopp with girls
>cucked by Zoro with fighting
How will Luffy and Luffyfags ever recover?

LuNami chapter incoming

>Now Zoroposting
I see nothing wrong with that

>literally expecting Luffy and Sanji plus a few randoms to be enough to beat a yonko and her entire crew

>and the others
Who gives a fuck? Zoro can solo all the Emperors at once.

CHECKED
Me neither

>Bege is nothing but a container to help everyone escape

This. Luffy Nami will be canon in the next few chapters

Who has Caesar's heart now, Capone? Caesar is fucked.
And why do they need Caesar anyway when Luffy and Sanji can fly?

>Ichiji blocks countless number of bullets that come flying in.
How did he do this?

Plz no. We already have plenty of Zoroposting.

>Luffy is taken out of the picture thought plot convinience
>Zoro gets mind controled/corrupted and goes after the Strawhats
How fucked is the rest of the crew?

Not at all
A. He could never find them without help
B. Sanji would take him down

Barely worried.

A clickbait to surpass metal gear

Wow, people really want Sanji dead huh?

Science, bitch.
Either it's his raid suit or those weren't anti-Vinsmoke candy bullets.

>Luffy laughing
kek

Robin hold him down while Luffy gets his King Kong Gun ready.

>A
That's actually valid
>B
Thanks for making my day

found the Spee D. reader

>implying Zoro isn't doing that to Kaido RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Not very, assuming Robin doesn't go full retard and stops him.

Sanji can't even fucking handle daifuku fuck off

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Yes, Bege still has his heart as far as we know.

>And why do they need Caesar anyway when Luffy and Sanji can fly?
The idea is, from what I can tell, that Bege goes back to his human form, still containing all those inside as he can do normally, whilst Caesar, Luffy, Sanji and the Vinsmokes leave and stall for time so that Caesar can fly Bege, who has all those weaker individuals still in him, to safety.

So they're opting for the flat out retreat strategy, relying on their stronger members to stall for time and then use their ability to fly to escape themselves. A massive gamble, especially given Katakuri and Perospero are still present, but it's not like they had many options, outside of an outside force altering the situation in their favour. In addition, it appears they're not currently considering the potential ramifications of their trespass against Big Mom in regards to their loved ones. That's a problem for a later date it seems.

>implying Zoro could beat Daifuku

No dog in this fight but he was handling him fine. He got caught when he kept looking away towards his family.

The rest of the crew will just power up out of nowhere like how Ussop was suddenly a competent fighter against Luffy. And all of them against Zoro, they'll find a way.

Sanji is like one year older than Luffy?

Is this where we get to laugh at all the retards who thought BM would go down?

It was only supposed to be vinsmokes stalling. Luffy and sanji basically disregarded the plan and now rest of crew will come

Number 1 reason I hate Usopp.
He went 100% all out against Luffy because he knew Luffy loved him as a friend and would never kill him.
Hasn't shown half as much skill since and never used the cool attacks from that fight again. It's like he only has skill when he betrays his friend.

Sanji is objectively the strongest strawhat

Editor said WCI will get more exciting. Either he lied or we are getting a proper fight with Big Mom.

He had prep time against Luffy, didn't he? Also he got one punched iirc, it was never even close.

It's not clear if they actually ever agreed to that plan, the Vinsmokes might have just rushed out under Judge's orders. That fact in itself still seems completely fucking weird to me; I'm hoping it translates better in the chapter itself as it seems so completely out of character for Judge to act as some sort of sacrificial stall for time.

They'll get thrashed but together they'll find a way to take him down

Robins not strong enough to hold Zoro down yet. For ffs the guy can lift and throw a house over his head.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Man, why does Sanji keep getting Ls? Where the fuck is my friend Mr. Prince?

HIS NAMES ZOLO HE'S JUST LIKE A SAMURAI

They're gonna fight Big Mom aren't they? That part about Luffy and Sanji saving Reiju definitely feels like it. Holy shit how are they even going to pull it off without an asspull? Big Mom, so far, seems way the fuck above their level. Maybe Luffy has an 'O my Gomu Fruit' moment here.

Yeah But Oda said that Robin is like the team mom. Except too Sanji who said "Robin has a mature charm" why would he say she has a mature charm yet call her -chan. Because they fucked.
>Sanji=Suit cat
>Robin=Under the table cat
Sanji cat is lifting his paw begging style to come under the table with Robin cat and she is smiling at him coyly

The arc isn't over yet. Are you new to One Piece? The Strawhats came out on top in much more hopeless situation than this one.. Oda will find out some plot armour shit to let Luffy to destroy Linlin. weather with help or not.

>They're gonna fight Big Mom aren't they?
Did you skip the rest of the spoiler?

They are stalling her. They have no chance.

We don't fully understand Judges character. His pride may have been enough for him tto give himself up. We will see how this translates. But for now, there's no way just luffy,sanji and vinsmokes can just escape all oF BM most powerful crew. As much as we like to make fun of nami being a coward, she would not leave behind her captain in such dire circumstances. Rest of crew will come and ceaser and bege will flee

they're stalling for time and then luffy will just gomu gomu them onboard bege

Awakening soon? It'd be a nice way to make their escape somewhat believable.

He saw him coming tired to black his magi oni cut and got sent flying back threw a wall. He saw it coming and blocked and still got overpowered

vinsmokes can fly with their blasters
sanji can sky walk
luffy can do gomu gomu no rocket or G4 flight

So what? He always has prep time. He should have some better shit always prepped.
Where the shuriken chains at? That was a legitimately cool and deadly attack.
Where the caltrops at? Those would be useful in any situation. They could stop a bunch of Mom pirates with some poisoned caltrops.

He was back up a second later and was fighting.

Brulee is free now, and there are mirrors on the Sunny and Capone's ship. I don't think Straw Hats are getting away so easily.

The others includes Marco and Law.

This.They will be protect Caesar from haki bullets while flying behind him in their respective methods.

Whilst it is true that we likely don't know the full breadth of Judge's character, his current actions do go completely against what we do know. My hope is that such a drastic turn of character motivation is displayed sufficiently well in the chapter, given that what we've had established about the guy so far is almost entirely in the negative. Particularly his pragmatic and selfish elements, doing whatever he can to achieve his goals of conquering North Blue again for the Germa kingdom. That sort of dream, the one he's been striving for above all else would die here with the death of him and his children, so something pretty massive will have to motivate such a decision, given he and the Vinsmoke siblings feasibly could use their raid suits to just escape themselves, or at least try to.

That doesn't mean he wasn't flat out overpowered

>Birdjobber
>Fujojobber

Zoro is all you need, baby.

Most logical option now for the BM pirates would be to go destroy their ships in advance through the mirrors, but Oda can't let them do that since the Straw Hats would be fucked.

I read the whole thing.

>Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up.

That sounds like Luffy and Sanji are going to be helping Reiju fight Big Mom. In any case they don't stand a chance. Big Mom is more likely than not way above their league. Unless there's Awakening or another Gear reveal, I really don't see Luffy taking her on. Even with Sanji and Reiju's help it's still a long shot. But then again, who knows, Oda did give us Awakening in Dressrosa. Maybe it's Luffy's turn to get his own Awakening. That's one of the only ways I see Luffy taking on Big Mom successfully.

sanji can sky walk
luffy can do gomu gomu no rocket or G4 flight

The BM crew isn't so weak that they cant catch them. Who knows if Katakuri cant do skywalk as well. Stalling is a suicide mission.

This. Sanji never uses his full strength. He is always handicapping himself. And he never trains.
If Sanji used his knives he would destroy Zoro.
Sanji is canon faster than Luffy and has better CoO than Zoro. Zoro could never even hit Sanji but Sanji could attack Zoro repeatedly. And attack from the Sky which Zoro can't do.
Zoro even lost to Carrot who uses a similar technique to Sanji.

>I read the whole thing.
Then you should understand that they're just stalling and now trying to defeat Big Mom or anyone.

Brook is canon faster then Sanji bigger

How will Germa get their kingdom to escape?
Those snails must be slow as fuck and then they're stuck in the port in the middle of Whole Cake Island.

Brook cant use haki or fly and isn't holding back in his shown feats like Sanji is.

They wont. Its why Luffy and Sanji came out to help Reiju. If escape was truly on their minds they would have left the Germa to die.

Brook 1v1 big mom wounded her personal soul homies and stole the polyglyphs from her double nigger while sanji was crying over his life problems

Reiju is the best.

Undercover marines and traitorous kids will rek big meme then the vinsmoke can escape.

That's like saying Luffy was stronger than Enel because he countered his lightning. He wasnt. If he didn't have plot armor Enel would have incased his entire body in molten gold killing him instantly.
The only reason Enel didn't kill everyone is because
>muh God show
Wanted everyone to see him destroy the island before they died.

Big Mom will actually be beaten by Brook.

Luffy was stronger than Enel why do these threads have so many deluded Enelfags

>Sanji used his knives
Knives against Zoro is useless, He has superior CoA to Sanji and would dice them up with no problem. He does the same to swords, which are a lot stronger than kitchen knives. Knives are used for cooking, not fucking combat.

Why do people think Luffy will get awakening instead of Sanji? It's his arc.

Yeah but my point is, can they even stall against Big Mom? I feel like, at their current level, the best they can manage would be a minute or two before Big Mom gets serious and slaps them into oblivion. Even if Luffy goes out, I doubt they can stall her and plan the perfect escape at the same time. And from an in-universe point of view, it shouldn't be that easy to escape from a Yonkou. Especially if said Yonkou is pissed off and gunning for your head. And you're in the heart of her island.

Luffy was stronger then him though. All enel had was his lightning when that didn't work he wasn't very good of a fighter

Its gonna devolve into a slugfest. Rest of crew will join Luffy and Sanji, and Luffy will get a powerup chapter 873

So, nothing happens again, Oda is really dragging the arc again

TFW we will get a LuNa hat moment either this chapter or next.

NO BRAKES ON THE LUNA TRAIN SENPAI

Luffy literally could not lay a finger on Enel. He dodged Luffy's attacks like nothing and was wrecking the fuck out of him with his golden spear Spee D-kun.
Luffy only hit Enel by bouncing random attacks of a wall so Enel couldn't read his attacks. Even after that he still got cases in gold and tossed off the ship. And Enel could have put the gold in his face and suffocated him.

>Yeah but my point is, can they even stall against Big Mom?
Fuck knows, but it's possible when you consider that Sanji and Luffy are realistically the fastest Straw Hats in a fight, with the most maneuverability to boot. If they were able to keep her attention long enough it's possible that they could just try to focus on dodging for as long as possible before retreating. Big Mom likely isn't the fastest combatant, her size likely being the major boon for her in that area, big strides and powerful jumps etc.

However, the big issue with the idea is the presence of all the other Big Mom pirates. Katakuri could just sit on the sidelines and launch his jellybeans at them whilst they're distracted.

Yoy're right. Just drop it until the arc finished and read it in one go.

Nami is for Pudding. NaPu = patrician choice