twitter.com/cindyrodgers103/status/959636627218984961
twitter.com/ronclarkacademy/status/959491850024386560?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/Felicia_Luv/status/959573366184099840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wogtastic.

Man, when I was in school we literally only had 1 nigger in the whole school but he got expelled anyway I can't imagine how disgusting it would be in a room full of niggers wih their strange nigger smell

I had to look the movie up on imdb
>T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
The memes are real, holy fuck

Now I unironically want to watch it

I'd go see it if it was one of those older style negro movies from the 70's like he's paired up with a by the book white hero and he's a jive ass Brutha Who dont take no shit, give him like a huge ass Afro too that would be awesome

Didn't the Chinese movie posters cover his face?

all is lost

hahaha america

When I was in primary school there was about 3 in the entire school ,high school was about 10-15 ,the same high school 12 years later is now a Muslim majority

AYYY AYYYYYY
*jives*

Why do niggers do this?

>kangz
>Wakanda

>he thinks French schools look any different.

Yes. Movies with black leads have always underperformed in China, so they are trying to dupe people into seeing it.

>yfw Wakanda was literally created as a rip off of Gorilla City in DC comics

disney fucked up last jedi so hard that they will force black panther to be a hit

>that drum

I wonder if the movie will mention the fact that the fictional country of Wakanda keeps a strict border policy because they neighbor a place called Niganda that wants to steal all their shit.

In primary we had 1 nigger and 1 Chinese out of about 200 kids, the rest are white or "white" like Yugoslavs and Russians
In middle school there was no niggers but around like maybe a dozen Koreans? That school had anout 300 kids
My high school had a lot more Asians maybe like 20-30? There was a few niggers at first like 5 but they all ended up getting expelled before the end of the year, it happened every year when niggers came, that was a really big school though like 900 kids

We had like 10 and all but two were trouble-makers. The others were a stereotypical black minister type (that's actually what he does now) and a clean cut varsity athlete. It was amazing how many 'last chances' they gave some of them before finally expelling them.

>aloneinthedark.jpg

aww look how happy they all are.

interesting how they all went from clapping to a drum dance in the end. haha

If Pirate Bay was still working I'd watch it too! Wouldn't pay to see it tho!

Black people seem like so much fun

Found this on another tweet about it

twitter.com/cindyrodgers103/status/959636627218984961

Who is paying for it?

Monkeys acting like moneys.. No surprise here

Holy shit that drum

its like this

Can you imagine trying to shill something so hard to have to literally force children to watch it? lmfao

>twitter.com/ronclarkacademy/status/959491850024386560?s=17
autism

>OK kids, we are going all together to the museum.
VS
>OK kids, we are going all together to see a motion picture who has nothing to do with the school or culture in general.

Same here! One nigger in primary, a dozen in secondary, and before the school was closed down it was 100% black/muslim.

Ever notice how white liberals who espouse their love for black people have never lived, or gone to school with them? I went to elementary and middle school in Va Beach VA, and let me tell you, nigger classes are always the most unruley and disobedient.

das rite whitey gona take ya womyn

This school is the Ron Clark Academy. It is a very exclusive school in a tough area of Atlanta. It works because of a strict policy of who gets in. Anyone who even thinks twice about back talking one of the world class level teachers is booted out.

My school didn't fuck around, everyone got expelled all the Albanians and half the Russians, those were our schools niggers because we didn't really have any.
Bad attendance was enough to get expelled though and even the "smart" niggers was too dumb to wake up in the morning so he got expelled, but then we had the richest, cleanest, safest, and highest scoring school in the district the staff was obsessed with keeping this reputation

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Its a heart warming story.

Reminds me of the Albanians

My teacher never brought in Birth of a Nation for me to watch why should I care when a negro can watch his movie?

Fuck off iqbal!

Excellent. Phase two: make nogs want to go back

Same.
When I was in primary we had 1 asian(from Phillipines) and 1 african from Nigeria in a school of about 360 or so.

When I was in secondary we had 3 asians and 5 blacks out of 1300 pupils and no non white teachers.

11 years later, those same schools are FULL of non European invaders and birth colonisers. Its fucking disgusting. Also no coincidence their OFSTED rating went from the best in the area to among the worst.
My poor nephew is one of just 6 whites in a class of 30 and he's being bullied by a gang of paki's for his blond hair and blue eyes.

It can't very exclusive if it has black kids in it user.

Even Eton has negros and Orientals now

I like to go see me one of dem flicka shows boss

>Some years ago:
"Go see Malcolm x, an account of something that actually happened!"
"Nah mayne, dat corny"
>Today
"Go see a film about super technological negro kangz an qweenz hidden in the African jungle"
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY" -beats drum profusely and dances"

Niganda

this cant be real

let me guess
they chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM
OOOH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I feel another catwoman(2004) coming up

Fuck it must suck to be a white innercity kid.

It is. This school and educator that it is named after has been featured on Oprah many times.

The school attracts the best teachers in the world because they are payed extremely well and it is prestigious to work for Ron Clark.

Ron Clark monetizes the Academy by selling tickets to other teachers to come watch the teaching going on in inner city Atlanta. A ticket for a day to watch at his school can run about $100 a piece.

Look it up. It is.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, those are movie days

If Star Wars didn't make anywhere near the money they were expecting. This certainly won't.
LMAO.
Fucking hell. that Ugandan meme is gonna make a big comeback.

Those apes never use fucking deo.

>state funds from schools used to subsidize the products of multi-national private corporations
neat

No, it's not bad just a lot of tourists and it's overpriced, mid town is best you get the convenience of downtown but it's a bit quieter and a lot whiter, I would never live in the suburbs. My grandma moved to them thinking she would retire somewhere quiet but she was the only white in the area so she moved back to the city

The sooner they chimp out, the sooner police can shoot.

>purges against doctors

This sounds like an allusion to Stalin. Maybe they're memeing against Stalin's anti-jew purges.

>Ron Clark Academy
It seems to be some Jonestown like cult to indoctrinate nigger children

Do other minorities get excited like this over representation in the media? I don't think my people, the spics, care that much. Are niggers human?

Wasn’t this the plot to Coming to America..?

>Paying a $100 for a ticket to the zoo

It's funny. People act like the old blaxploitation films were racist because they promoted negative stereotypes about niggers but they just told it like it was. Leftist logic.

And they are only there for one reason

>no foreigners of any type at nursary, primary or secondary school
I thought it was normal

In the US I remember field trips to see Shakespeare plays and and local community college productions of classics such as A Christmas Carol and Faust. Now niglets get to go see a superhero movie and the namesake of their school is proud enough of this to broadcast it on social media? Truly dark times, pun intended.

Based Gran.

Do you think it's going to happen goys?

The lonely white girls remind me of Griezmann and Lloris in French national football team

geez why do white liberals treat blacks like a pet, its like when you ask your dog "who's a good boy?wanna go outside?!"

Same in my school, we went to museums, science exhibits, art galleries and plays in beautiful theaters. Never once did we go to a fucking movie let alone a completely fake movie about a comic book

Is this real?

I've only watched a handful movies (no TV) in the last 8 years or so but, this legitimately looks like complete shit that you'd have seen on an early 2000s sitcom. The clips looked choppy as fuck, especially the diner scene in the related videos field.

Not sure how they'd market this movie seriously. It looks like a B movie desu rather than a blockbuster. Is it a AAA title or is Sup Forums going full sperg over a random movie because it has a nigger cast?

I had field trips in elementary school to see The Nutcracker and Cats. Cats gave me nightmares.

>Are niggers human?
No, and neither are you

It was stolen from a comic book.

Stolen---no surprise.

What is it with niggers and movies? Last year, it was Birth of a Nation and now this. Even Passion of the Christ didn't cause me to jump up and down for joy.

GRAN NO

This has to be unfinished test footage.

>What is it with niggers and movies?
They think this is THEIR history. Literally. I can tell you've never lived near nigs. The Egyptian meme is real.

I had 1 nigger in my class in middle school. In high school i didn't had any in my class. In college they are rare if you go to STEM. Now I see them more and more everyday when I pass next to my old school... feels bad.

They were literally KANGZ before whitey showed up. And yet Sup Forums believes we shouldn't have to pay reparations? Sad!

twitter.com/Felicia_Luv/status/959573366184099840

I didn't bother going to college because I don't have to, I don't know how bad college is

>My school use to have a lot of expensive excursions, camps etc. all meaningful and based around education

>one fucking nigglet had an accident and the insurance premiums went through the roof

>school cancels all excursions for year 10, 11 and 12

because of one fucking nigglet our entire school went broke, majority of things were scrapped because budgeting and fear of another student accident until we graduated.

I mean, wouldn't you treat an animal as such?

How many of you wouldnt have an equal reactions if you got to go see Pirates of the Caribbean instead of school one day with all your friends?

Do the students have to get insurance for field trips? We had trips all the time, in high school we went to Europe, to Quebec, to New York and stuff
I used to love going to the zoo and museum as a kid but one year we went in winter and 90% of the animals weren't on display it kinda sucked

Who Killed Captain Alex 2: Electric Boogaloo got some CGI

With brains like theirs it was only a matter of time before dey wuz Emperuz en shieet

Incredible how a fucking popcorn flick gets hailed as some incredible cultural event.

The Ron Clark Academy is a private school. But they are also supported through donations from both individuals and corporations. Only money used for the movie was from bleeding heart liberals.