>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>HTS heavy armour convoy going to Abu Duhur destroyed by RuAF near Saraqeb
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516822049725.webm
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/3-february-e-ghouta-despite-tough-conditions-and-government
youtube.com/watch?v=kPpuEgAZ2rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HO3q3rs33es
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/959757757221130240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death to america

Idlib city when?

ASSAD WILL WIN

Of course

>tfw no qt beta Dutch gf

0 news of erdomeme saying afrin is about to end in turkish news outlets btw

>tfw no qt autistic Swamp germanic gf

Good evening.

A good start to this bread indeed

cant it just be death to the major jewpolises like jew york? London also has to go...into nuclear fire.

You better believe it roach, turks will end the operation after brokering a deal with assad and putin part of the deal included repatriating ALL of the kurds in syria to turkey.

>beleif
>facts
sorry senpai, i ll stick to facts. 0 news of erdomeme saying afrin is about to end.

Joost>Dima>air hostess thot> qt syrian reporter>asma>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else>>>>>>>>> jihadi Julian's deceased mother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> julian

who is that qt?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516822049725.webm

Now that's edgy.

me>shit>jewish jew>mein qt, mein love != al b*landi>r/sg except al i-tranNEET>al itranNEET

I WILL have a name user, NOW!

Hey, /sg/, what do you think about my Idlib predictions?
Late February / Red: The SAA will sieze the strategic town of Saraqib
Early April / Blue: Idlib city will be secured and the Foua pocket siege will be lifted
June / Green: The m5 and m4 will be cleared, allowing easier access
August / Yellow: The southern pocket will be cleared
September / Purple: The SAA will liberate the rest of Idlib but some of it will have been claimed by Turkey by then so they won't go all the way.

>qt 3.14 2t grill
Is she an actress of sorts?

she was the model of a character in the lastest metal gear solid game.

Death to k*urds

Thanks for baking EvoPollack

Meh. Nice predictions, if for a kurd.

Stefanie Joostan or Quiet from MGSV

It's fair, the red and blue advances. Reasonable time frame, possible to do.
Everything other is just silly to assume so soon, as even diplomacy can stop it. For example RF might want to beat jihadis into reconcilation and it can happen even before advance on Idleb city.
Turkey is another big unknown as well.

nevermind lad I've got her

I think Saraqib will be alot tougher to crack, so SAA will likely approach more broadly

I wish I had her...

I would say red and blue are probable

>Syrian Army captured Tal Tuqan - the place where Russian Mi8 was shot down in Idlib

This is the only news of gains so far today, and I thought they already cleared that area.

>find Sup Forums
became very pro-america
>find /sg/
became anti-america

OH! I thought and are different. It is the hairstyle that only differed.

>absolute state of rebels 2018

Within Syria

@WithinSyriaBlog
25m25 minutes ago

While running away from the Tiger Forces, HTS is besieging the supporters of the FSA in Binnish city ... this is getting hilarious

>the only
Did you actually read the previous thread, silly cunt?

Täähän se olisi aika vahvasti.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/3-february-e-ghouta-despite-tough-conditions-and-government

Good footage of a SAA probing attacks on terrorists from the Jihadist perspective in Ghouta today.

Also

Jihadmin still hasnt updated the map for
>Jizraya
>Bilis
>Al-Wasitah

You should be pro-america but against american foreign policy and wars for israel.

No, I only just got here.
No bully pls.

They captured it yesterday mate.

Evening. Are you converted to islam already?

Face blindness is a sign of autism, user

It's getting bad, I even considered calling up my fornicatrix ex just to ease the loneliness, the perpetual loneliness

>running away from the tiger

Also holy shit how close were they!
They must be running low on heavy armaments because they didn't take out the tanks just meters from them.

There was a lot of small gains in that area, some sources claim SAA are within 10 km of Saraqib already.

Seriously though, who is the guy in picrelated? A saudi?

> find Sup Forums
> slip into an unkillable rage
> trump gets elected and feel happy that things might be fine
> bombs Syria
> slip into deep depression that not even whores can pull me from

You wut mate?

>While running away from the Tiger

A guy from Minnesota who walked into a wrong bar

Yemeni. You can google the picture yourself, lazy Hans.

dude survived or dead ?

>this is a tiger
>t. polish education

Oooh, 10km! Nice!

I think they will get to Saraqib and then proceed to push north, reclaiming al Eis, Khan Tuman and most areas west of Aleppo city. After doing so they will go to Foua and Kefraya and once there they will prepare for the battle of Idlib, which will last MONTHS, it won't be easy. The rebels will throw everything they have to protect their iconic "capital".

youtube.com/watch?v=kPpuEgAZ2rQ

Postaileeko täällä paljonkin heimoveljiä?

It's okay, Gruber, you still have us.

youtube.com/watch?v=HO3q3rs33es

harvemmin postailen ja silloinkin meemilipun takaa. lurkkailtua tulee yleisemmin

Juuh.

It isn't 100% confirmed.
Military meme to me claims that tal tuqan wasn't captured by SAA while Hezbollah media claim the opposite
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/959757757221130240

Miksi meemilipun takaa?
Hyvä :).
Ei täällä /sg/ssä taida olla kuin muutama suomalainen postaaja?

Circle Jerk General

this

I know I do, and that's good.
I just wish I had real life friends too, like someone I'd go over and have a drink with.
Instead, ive got a family browbeating me into applying for furniture stocking jobs while I'm at a family bbq.
Can't talk personal stuff here otherwise the pole will get mad again

Tapa itsesi.

fuck off then.

Ei vittu dima miksi sä postaat amerikan yliksellä noita sun kommentteja mee sinne ylikselle mielipide vaikuttamaan

wait, so not only you're a faggot tranny fucker but you're also a NEET?

I made a meme of truth.
It hurt me to admit these things, but you can't deny them...

I'm not living with my parents and I'm not the tranny fucker.
I'm just unemployed

>159067750
then contribute to the discussion

is this suicide?

Single SAA tank 5 meters from the FSA positions.
Lucky that they didnt have any rpg

Sounds rough, but I guess you gotta work somewhere and even if it's a shitty job, you do get some satisfaction in earning your own money.

Checked. fuck your family.

>I'm not the tranny fucker
ok
>I'm just unemployed
studying? or investing?

What is it with arabs and an inability to into mixed mechanized infantry units?

Infantry should be there to support the tank, not have the tank strong point or support the infantry

What does this say?

is she actually listening to kajagoogoo or is that in the game itself?

Why would you say such lie to a /sg/ member as pic related?
You know she can't tell the difference yet when you are joking or not.
Please be considerate and Delete This

inbetween jobs

Lmao.
It says "When you hear PERKELE"

How many rubles they pay in troll factories in moscow to troll western medias and animesites?

and not getting welfare while doing nothing at home, right?

It's in the game

No, I don't take welfare.
I make my rent doing odd jobs like deliveries of suspicious shit, that kind of stuff

And thus, the great Turkish conquest of Afrin fizzled out into a protracted stalemate with sporadic skirmishes, after only capturing a few measly towns along the border...

Join us next time for the great Turkish conquest of Mabij!

It gets so much worse
>Park your tanks on the most obvious positions where they will be prone to ATGM fire
>Always angle the worst parts of your russian made armour (ie sides) instead of trying to hull it down
>Disable the state of the art SHTORA anti-missile systems because god knows why
>Drive around with all the hatches open because it's too hot, thereby amplifying shock significantly when hit
But my personal favourite
>Bail out of the tank and let it be captured if you scratch too much of the paint

@guyeltser 27min
#BREAKING #Turkey army says two soldiers killed during fighting with Kurdish forces in #Afrin area

Just write to our curator and ask him.
[email protected]

Tank warfare has clearly changed, straight up slug matches like Kursk don't happen anymore and they need to be constantly in some sort of cover to avoid ATGMs and TOWs.
Panzer blitzkriegs and Iraq thunder runs also don't just happen anymore

Are Tanks irrelevant?

>Face blindness is a sign of autism, user
Fug:DDDDDDDDDD

But honestly, the angles and lighting are the ones that made me thought that these two are different.

Does not help that there were two posts that say that she was either beta dutch and swamp germanic.

A Swamp germanic is a Dutch person, user.

Dutches are swamp germans, user.

>dat pic
Finngolia uber alles?

>Are Tanks irrelevant?
Don't say such a thing to TankBro!
You'll hurt his feelings!