Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this guy literally looks like a soy bean

>says the phytoestrogens bind with estrogen receptors in the body
>implying there aren't more estrogen receptors available for the body's natural estrogen

guy think's he's a soy genius, but just a retard

Okay after watching more than 10 mins of this 30 min video i can already see this yes, beta male & soy boy is memetastic nonsense
thanks alot Sup Forums
you fucking faggots
never trusting you again
i have to go to my fucking mom the shit i told her was nonsense now

>Explaining yourself to a women
That's why you aren't blessed with digits.

im hoping im rewarded with tendies thats all

>doesn't change the concentration of T
duh
>doesn't change the concentration of E
duh
>why are the called Phytoestrogens if they don't change T and E?

Stopped right there.
This moron doesn't even understand the terms or basic Physiology, nothing.
Phytoestrogens are estrogen mimickers and yes they won't make your gonads small or produce LOWER levels of T but they WILL COMPETE AT THE RECTOR LEVEL YOU BRAINLET MMMOOOOOOOORONS!!!
The will make your more feminine.
You see the estrogen are like sending a message so the cells behave in a certain way, like giving you D cups, it's like and indirect change, the estrogen itself doesn't do the change but the cells with the given instructions do.

>Stopped right there.

if you're so sure they work that way. Why are the studies inconclusive?

>Why are the studies inconclusive?
Ohhh I see.
Well some organisms/bodies will react differently to mimickers, meaning THEY WON'T SEE THEM AS MIMICKERS, that's why the studies are inconclusive.
Also because competing at the receptor level T might win in men with very high T.
But just asking me that questions shows how stupid you really are.

That proves jack shit.

you couldn't even watch the whole video
no one has time for you, brainlet

The soy meme has officially reached peak autism

Ok I watched it, he quotes sheep digestion but the point is both mammals ingest soy which is a fact, digestion is pointless to mention but he shows he has 0 knowledge of biology in general.

>admits he stopped at around 10 mins
>make my post
>8 mins later he replies saying he finished the video
>watched a total of about 18 mins of a 30 min video
nice try brainlet

literally everything this guy said is accurate

Who cares. Hitler was a soy boy.

The point is xenoestrogens make it to the blood stream but he quotes stomach anatomy.
He sides grass with beans.
Then he says it's an alright belief.
This guy is a total lib tard.
I DON'T NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP TO KNOW IT'S CRAP.

>I DON'T NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP

Fuck off shill.
Are you at least getting paid for this shit?

>Fuck off shill.

The point is xenoestrogens make it to the blood stream but he quotes stomach anatomy.
He sides grass with beans.
Then he says it's an alright belief.
>This guy is a total lib tard.
I DON'T NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP TO KNOW IT'S CRAP.

All you have to do is respond to this. Why won't you?

>soyboy defending soy
IMAJUN MAI SHJOACK

because they are mostly destroyed in our stomach, but not in a sheeps, thus making it to the blood stream

YOU'RE A LIAR!!
>Blood isoflavone levels vary widely, and can be orders of magnitude different between individuals. Part of this variation results from local and/or seasonal differences in food phytoestrogen content.
>Predictably, people who eat more soy-based foods have higher blood levels of isoflavones.
>A vegetarian lifestyle or use of supplements can easily elevate phytoestrogen intake to levels at or above Asian levels [217,175,171]. This level of intake, even among Western Caucasians, is higher than for most synthetic endocrine disruptors, including Bisphenol A (BPA) which was recently estimate to be approximately 35 ng/kg per day
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

Nigger you act like this will somehow make manchildren like pic somehow no longer exist lmao.
Memes exist because of reality, these faggots legit drink soylent replacement shakes, their entire identity is around believing masculinity is toxic.
Soy is a faggot product, because it causes mental damage to the ego that emulates female social circles.
People like pointing to retards like vegan gains as some type of counter point, this 56%'er obsesses over his diet and exercise not unlike a female because his restrictive diet requires him to in order to maintain any semblance of masculinity. He could legit replace soy with dog shit, and he'd get nearly the same results on his body due to the incredibly high vitamin/nutrient costs that he already upholds.

reminder that this is the average polfag

its pretty obvious that they're projecting