How is your country represented in anime?

How is your country represented in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx045zhgiqI
youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk
youtube.com/watch?v=rbygOq795bI
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
youtube.com/watch?v=rARqZbqTPhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

burgers and fries, oh my!

Probably not at all but there are a few takes on Germany. I guess that kinda counts.

That-country-next-to-Finland.

What is this?

>a fucking leaf

It isn't represented at all

blond, big tits, and most of all, burgers, burgers everywhere

Poland in Sky Crawlers.

you got one, in at least g gundam

Bitch, your countrymen teamed up with a titty ninja and got to fight against Kenshin.

Be grateful.

This

>American Gundam

Any mexican user here know what the hell happened to the Shin Chan goes to Mexico mexican dub?

Tsuuuu

Do Mexicans like shin chan??? Wouldnt be surprised they love funny shit

well DICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[s/

Americans tend to be presented as loud, tall, cheerful idiots with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes. The women usually have massive tits. In some more "serious" shows though, the US will be so evil that it makes Iranian propaganda look mild. Like in Zankyou no Terror.

isn't Anne Canadian?

We are cheerful idiots most of the time, politics and internet antics aside Americans are very hospitable and welcoming compared to most places.

One day the nips will figure out that Trump is president and it will get even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx045zhgiqI

But they know.

Can confirm most of us who watch anime love shin chan

represented as either a country full of old west bandits or near invincible boxing champions.

youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk
Lurk more.

that-cute-country-:3

>muh country representation
Why Latin American faggots are the ones who always make this kind of threads?

Heidi

There is a disappointing lack of cute giant girls nowadays

Watching LWA was pretty fun, trying to catch all the British details in it

But at the same time those details were almost too specific, with very little actually giving across the country it was set in as being British in character, meaning a lot of them would fly over the heads of people who weren't aware of them, which is why quite far into the show there would still be people cropping up in the threads speculating that the show is set in France or Germany or Italy

I found that kind of surprising actually, like there was so much British stuff in there you'd have to be blind, but I guess I can understand it if I squint, I mean, until football riots became a major plot point towards the end.

It's not.

I think the closest is Jack and the Scotsman. Didn't really think much of it when I first saw it as a kid. He seemed like a normal character to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbygOq795bI

I have mixed feelings on it.

who?

What? But Issei is Japanese? What are you smoking?

It's not him but what his powers come from.

I am exactly like stereotypic american characters and everyone I've met is pretty much like that too, give or take. Where do you other american anons live that people aren't somewhat like that?

It's always spirytus, but that's because nip bars buy it to make drinks.

Christ why not just get rubbing alcohol

rubbing alcohol is not suited for consumption in larger quantities, believe me

I can't imagine a 190 proof alcohol is either

Rubbing alcohol is literally a toxin, this is a concentrated ethanol that you can dilute to make drinks. You can use smaller volume of alcohol and more other ingredients when using it.

Where do his powers come from? Germany? They mention most of Europe

Lotte's a fennoswede though. Not so much for her totally swedish name 'Lotta Jansson', but the fact that her dad speaks and is sociable. The yeti behaved like an actual finn down to the vocabulary.

we are a bunch of shitskins

Look again at the pic in the post you replied to user

Don't forget cowboys, cheerleaders and some fucking hotdogs with some fucking ketchup.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon

"Draig" is the Welsh word for Dragon. DxD's Draig is implied to actually be the dragon itself, hence why it has a feud with the white dragon which is often said to represent England.

Appearently as a bunch of fuckboys

but issei is Japanese, I don't get how his powers are from Wales

And? HxH has a ton of stuff from world Pantheons. His powers stem from the Welsh dragon, not the country itself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

youtube.com/watch?v=rARqZbqTPhg

Don't forget about bunch of gypsies in CG Akito and cyrillic. Nips can't into Poland

It generally isn't. Except for with KAREN, and it was briefly represented with the nice little stone houses we have in the country.
T. Brit

I got cancelled because ppl thought it was racist even though the movie was fairly good.
There was even some promotionals and a company "viva aerobus" or something like that was a "patrocinador"

Rare?

I guess?

>implying

Ireland
>Dublin got hit by a colony in Zeta Gundam
>Some ice dude in Shaman King, even though it isn't that cold of a country
>The nigress in Darker Than Black drank Guinness
Thanks Japan!

Salsa verde

This is actually pretty accurate.

I don't even get why cowboys are so prevalent as american culture when they're but the remains of the appropiation of mexican lands
cowboys are mostly mexican

has there ever been a flat chested american woman in anime?

She was German if I remember correctly?

Guinness is apparently very popular in Africa I hear

The Mexican dub of One Punch Man drops out in 3 days, I wonder if it'll be good.

Yeah but that's an adaptation of a Canadian novel.

>Appropriating
It's called freedom.

It is, apparently they were one of the first company's to open brewery's in independent Cameroon and Nigeria and grew from there. The main beer guiness sells in Africa is made from sorghum or maize (resulting in a more bitter taste) and with 7% has a higher alcohol content though. I tasted it on vacation once, I prefer it to the sweetish normal guineas with it's high malt content. Irishmen would probably strangle me for that

There was this one homo in samurai champloo (they even spoke my language in that episode), a cowtits waifu from a literal who manga and we had the best designed gundam in the franchise.
Those are all the references to holland I have seen in manga and anime.

Standing in old fashion bazaar markets, wearing turbans with some sort of domesticated farm animal in the background

In the Terraformers universe there was Grande Mexico or something? It seemed like a corrupt shithole but the mexican characters lived long in the mission IIRC, both which are accurate.

We're mostly shown as the bad guys. For some reason, soda is associated with America. Pic related is a liberal, but she's best girl.

WE

Black Butler does a pretty good portrayal of pooing in loo.

India is pretty funny in Hetalia.

I guess that one chick that gives the guys the robots in Code Geass is pretty cool.

Gundam has a TON of them, with Lalah being focal to the main characters conflict in 0079 alone. Even the badass Haman Karn is sorta part Indian origin based on both who her father is and Build Fighters?

Another sorta not really is the Kushan in Berserk that are obviously Indian themed.

>tfw animu of all things actually does a better job of having pooers in the loo than western stuff without forced crap
Damn...how?

USA USA USA