Sakura Quest

The 2nd. Cour is coming with this new key visual, who is ready for more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEVKvI9op8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'M READY FOR MORE MAKI

>you lived long enough to get 2 cours of this goddess
Life is good.

this show is boring as fuck

Kill yourself cocksucker.

What is this hair style called?

I can't believe this show is over after 13 episodes

Exposed forehead means slut in Japan.

Repopulating Manoyama with Yoshino!

so is the bus driver Erika's dad or not

>Wah we got stitched up I'm running home.
Nice Queen.

They're baiting it out, she obviously isn't actually leaving.

Damn. Not only the show went to shit at the 13th episode, but the thread as well?

Anyways, fuck that band nigger millenials. It almost seems like they purposely made the live show more earlier just to screw over the gang. More character development to the viewers.

More Ririko is always welcome

Yes.

I thought episode 13 was great.

I was referring to the current state of the situation, not the episode itself.

Lots of Erika and Urara this episode.

>tfw no buxom big-butt megane web developer cake gf

Best part of the episode

Imagine if that old hag would have been a small cutie, this series would be selling well now.

the damage control is real

butthole status: devastated

Why not... a Shirobako season 2 instead...?

Because you type like a retard.

>your dick will never be revitalized by a group of cute young girls

Why is the thread so small?

Anons fapped so hard to Shiori that they passed out.

What a pretty milf

Everyone's at the concert.

Most people already dropped this and I'm not surprised. I don't know why I'm still watching.

the equivalent of Manoyama population is watching it.
So we're having Manoyama sized threads.

Is 50k a small town?

It's just a couple of Sup Forumsnons and a particular faction of Sup Forums still watching this now.

I spent all of this and last episode thinking that the producer was going to pull something to get some drama.

50K is the whole kingdom not the village iirc

>a particular faction of Sup Forums still watching this now.

Explain

I also thought they would go for some cheap shock, was actually surprised at how dry it ended, and i mean it in a good way, it kinda added to the show. Also TV guy was even visibly disappointed with the people at the concert and how episode turned out.
TV station really just took advantage of small town to cut the cost for their concert.
I am just disappointed that Yoshino is again |going back" because we are at the half point of the show so, it's time to stir some shit in the pot.

I hope she goes back for real this time, I want to see what her life is like in Tokyo.

>159070742
adsoluting discusting

Picked up again

Yoshino keep flirting with Girl
but prefer her with Shiro
Maki can go well with Sanae

She's probably just going on vacation, she has 6 month's worth of time saved up.

I'm no fish expert but I don't think bass get this big.

Jesus Christ fuck off Mugino.

it's a one thousand times folded Japanese Bass

They do, look up striper/striped bass. Just not in freshwater bodies that small though.

Ping Pong

>tfw that French name in OP credits was Sandal's all along

This fat fuck. He definitely took advantage of the situation. Once he saw how poorly the Manoyama quiz event went to shit, he focused on the concert to make it look a success.
I don't blame him though, if you are showing something on TV, you need something interesting instead of a failed quiz event.

I want to see celebrity bands use up girls like Pink Aoi like disposable cocksleeves.

This hurts

Italian

Fuck the fake ass media.

This is how the Olympics and FIFA screw cities up

Oh, that was it, I knew the whole shtick sounded familiar.

the bratt should forgot her crush for maki brother

Flat.

More like Sakura Flop made by PA Flops. If they weren't the goverments' bitches the studio would be dead by now.

Flat, and smug.

This episode surprised me in a good way. I thought they would have a hard time during the concert because people would definitely ditch the town's main event for the concert, but in the end they would find a way to turn the tables and make whole thing a big success.
And it seemed that way until the part with TV show where everything was edited out of context, It's obvious Yoshino isn't running away but rather planning something big to redeem herself after that fiasco.
Like I said, this surprised me because I thought the first cour would have a happy ending, like shirobako, but we got a bitter ending instead.
Ganbare Queen.

I liked that he was implied to be the one with integrity.

>6 months
>done nothing at all

True, I got mad during the scene where everybody is watching the TV show because I thought it was his doing.
That part where he shows regret tells me he will reappear in the future and genuinely help the tourism board.
Also, I was expecting a new OP/ED. I hope we get a new one next week.

literally me but for 6years.

>they are going to mug Bard and get back the ticket

What a bunch of assholes

So, what now?

>Sandal wins the trip to Guam
>He wants to go with the town cop
What the hell, are they implying he's gay?
Even the fucking cop is surprised Sandal mentioned his name. No wonder Sandal didn't participate in the match making event.

I like this show as an object lesson in how not to do marketing. In most shows like this, the crazy scheme would work and everything would be saved and end happy. In reality, most marketing campaigns fail or have only modest returns. I'm surprised the tourism board has gotten this far without hiring someone with the Japanese equivalent of an MBA to help them direct their efforts more efficiently.

So, the condition for Ptolomeios to come to the town was for Yoshino to participate in a JAV?
Nice.

He's the hero Manoyama deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

you idiot
town cop was cucked out of his date with the city cake
Sandal wanted to cheer his bro up with a broventure

Are these two fucking or not? Why are they sitting so far from each other?

Is this a sequel to Sakura Trick?

no.

I just realized I do not have any towel guy images.

Oh, so that's how it was. I'm relieved to hear that. Too bad those cunts said they were going to take away the big prize from him though.

I wish I was Yoshino-chan's cushion.

tatami makers must be making a killing in Manoyama

yes, haruka found jesus and changed her lesbian ways, changed her name, and moved to the country

Wow. I can't believe they went there. Fuck this gay earth

>Sakura Trick
Reminds me of this video when Tyrone was relatively new and cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=gEVKvI9op8U

New video of Tyrone promoting Sakura Quest when?

Haruka should've gone with the harem route.,

BIG guy is too beta to make a move, I bet she's already fucked every guy in Manoyama (including Jiji) and the reason why she's moving to the next town is to find new fresh dick.

My wife Shiori is so cute!

our wife

>she sees your dick

Seriously did everyone drop this? We would have had 240 posts by now.