Little Witch Academia

From Shiori Miyazaki and the episode 25 episode director:

>Akko and Amanda's group formed an "Akko might fly today" club. Akko fails every time and they just fool around. Akko usually doesn't tell Diana to come because she doesn't like failing before Diana and because Diana takes things too seriously in different ways. Diana was invited this time because Akko felt she was going to finally fly. Diana, taking things too seriously (being autistic), thought she needed to prepare pastries and sandwiches and tea because she was invited so she got up early to get everything ready.

And yes, those 2 page manga strips is Canon.

Diana

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miyazima1987/status/880041542743871489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Diana baking
I call bullshit

>Barbara/Lotte

I bet all the practice she has been getting with Hanna is going to pay off.

B-but what about our boy Frank

Surprise, Episode 26 is just came.

So did i

Lotte must be straight because of her Yaoi shipping the Nightfall characters. She loves the male form so much she does not want anything else. It is like how yurifags are the straightest males because they want to see nothing but the feminine form.

VAs have no authority

Why do they love Diana so much?

S2 before the end of the decade

>mfw ill be 30 when it airs

That's why the fairy chef from ep 18 is helping her. And he doesn't seem to approve much of what Diana is doing.

And its retweeted on official lwa twitter
so its 80% canon unless we got an ova or season 2

>the waiting for this friendship since episode 4

It was a good payout.

>80% canon

>Blonde
>Blue Eyes
>British (Japs have history with British)
>Yoko Hikasa
>Ice Queen Tsundere

Shiori is one of the animators. Also the director for 25 confirmed it.

The Diana comics are canon. Confirmed by one of the episode directors: twitter.com/miyazima1987/status/880041542743871489

wheres our pal gunanon anyways? he was taking requests yesterday and i want my arisaka akko

I want to be part of Akko's harem too!

Them being canon doesn't change anything about it being confirmation of yuri since a socially autistic ojou overdoing things has no relation to her wanting to fuck Akko.

No one's arguing that.

Wasn't this about Diana cooking?

Little Witch Assademia.

Love you Bento!

There's a ton of people (or like 2 really really autistic people) in fact arguing that this is 100% irrefutable confirmation of their ship.

>tfw you're this insecure you immediately bring up yuri

No one's brought it up on the thread yet and you automatically made it worse because now it's going to devolve into that kind of shitposting. Good job fuckface.

I cant wait for that doujin

I want to see Diana face look like this when she get fucked with Akko.

user, it's the other way around though.

Well its 36 pages of Diana & Akko only, vanilla doujin.
Anything can happen.

True connoisseurs enjoy this otp

Little witch light music club slice of life when

>Vanilla
I am so happy right now

Can anyone translate the first two panels?

Why y/u/ri is fun, Anons ?
im not even an actual fag.

Is there any more preview images of this

>Barbara! There's a Nightfall event coming up this weekend...
>Lotte! Of course I'm going
>Let's discuss about it~
>May I have a moment, Miss Yanson?
>Diana...? What's the matter

I wish sucy and akko had more screen time

Is that the cure for the pollen stuff?

That's all for now. The wait begins.

>Remember that Barbara already has Hannah, Miss Yanson.

Reading JP Twitter and character threads from 2ch, Sucyfags were the saltiest about the ending. Lottefags were all fine a lot of Sucyfags kept posting "But why Diana?". There were also a few Chariotfags in the Chariot thread a bit sad Akko and Chariot didn't perform together but they were fine with Diana doing it. Only Sucyfags were salty.

How is Sucy supposed to get pregnant like that?

Why is Croix naked

To be fair lotte had two episodes sucy only had one, as a sucyfag I am disappointed also but not mad about it I get why

other hand masterbating

>complains about fujos sexualizing a gay as fuck show like Yuri on Ice
>ruin a perfectly straight and family friendly show with their shipping autism
Yurifags are the cancer of this board.

cute

ok.

At least Yuri on Ice has like actual on screen kissing and basically a marriage proposal so I can see why it has a heavy fujo audience. LWA is like "oh they touched hands and don't hate each other anymore they're basically married"

>Yurifags are the cancer.
Fixed for you. I can enjoy yuri myself and occasionally ship some random characters for fun in some thread, but real yurifags are total cancer, worse than fujoshi tenfold. Having so much legitimately insane people amongst them isn't helping either.

Nice falseflagging

It's mostly because SuAkko was a thing but AkkoLotte honestly wasn't.

?

>Having so much legitimately insane people amongst them isn't helping either.

This and the whole "yurigoggles" thing are really offputting. Stuff with actually gay characters isn't a problem, it's the crazy people who think every female character is totally gay because they have a female friend.

Though I would say shipperfags in general are cancer, yurifags are the worst of them at least around here.

Diana:
>gave Akko her most prized possession
>prioritized Akko's safety and well-being over everything
>confessed her feelings towards Akko over a cup of coffee
>saved the world with Akko, gave her a super gay look in space
>held hands with Akko multiple times
>made pastries and tea in celebration of Akko's first flight
PURELY PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP BRO LMAO

This is what happens when there is nothing to discuss about the show itself.

I honestly can't pinpoint the moment little witches doing little witch things became shipping wars

Burn in hell shipperfags

Kinda glad my favorite characters don't get much shipping treatment desu.

Real yurifags try to self insert themselves into it and when character not gay they on an autistic rant about how it hurt them.

you guys are alright

I think Diana has a crush on Akko but doesn't understand her own feelings because she is socially autistic but Akko's feelings towards Diana are merely of deep friendship, camaraderie, empathy and admiration. Akko still thinks like a little kid.

The moment the staff started pushing their Dianafaggotry

How does it feel to be retarded?

>hurrdurr I don't know how friendship works

When two gay couples became the only characters in the show. It's Triggers fault these threads are 90% the same shit.

Is it alright to be a shipperfag of the canon pairing since it doesn't require eleven degrees of denial to justify?

Nothing wrong with that.

user...

Just a couple bros hanging out

I wonder who hurt Megumi to make her so bitter.

It's also some people's inability to think about anything else other than what the characters would do with their privates and with whom.

Btw did the luna nova administration just put up with chariots identity sham because surely theyd know who she is and where she comes from

Lel, I didn't see this. Guess there's no point in romanticizing anything in this show. It's better that way.

It's heavily implied Holbrooke knew who she was all along. Probably Finneran as well.

Yoko Hikasa's husband by existing.

I want them to sink every ship.

So whos going to be the next headmistress when Holbrooke dies in season 2?

Even if what she did to the moon was illegal, they wiped the memories of everyone there. So she's just like a normal celebrity in hiding. It makes sense for the teachers to know and either not mention it or care.

yeah so they just played along for no reason?

They already did
Maybe producer needs to return and BTFO retards again

Yeah; they probably also played along because Chariot was seen as an heretic to witchcraft due to her childish shows.

They didn't do it hard enough.

KEKED

My wife is too cute. Hands off I saw her first.

i hope that happens soon so every lwa isnt about yuri or general shipping

If only Andrew didn't have such a bland personality. I liked him in episode 6 when he got dragged into Akko's adventure and proved to be a good companion, but later he went full "my daddy issues".

>Guess there's no point in romanticizing anything in this show. It's better that way.
You speak the truth.

So then we can focus on the bad writing and pacing issues?

she made akko sound so passionate when talking to him, but instead she goes

ANDEROOOO GET OUT REEEEEEEE

What I want out of little witch academia if the show continues.

Slice of life cute witch girls going cute things, nothing high-stakes or explosively dramatic other than running away from quirky magical beast every now and then.

While also releasing a couple 40-60 miniute OVA's that deal with the bigger more "Dramatic" events.

>you want us to have an actual discussion about this show as a piece of media instead of yurifagging all the time?
yes

Nintama Rantaro's fanbase is also like that but

I want Andrew's character to evolve in next LWA into some kind of Asexual English Tamaki Suoh in terms of personality and keep Frank is his genki sidekick. No romantic stuff.

I think if they gave him more focus he would have been a lot better. I liked his development from stuck up ass to BELIEVING IS MAGIC, but like everyone else in this show, he was just too shallow to shine.

So does anyone have the finished new collage? I couldn't be on last night.

Nintama Rantaro's fanbase is full fujoshi, I agree. Yoshinari claiming it's his main influence for LWA makes sense but it's a bit odd.