Genetics are the most valuable asset in the world. Prove me wrong

Genetics are the most valuable asset in the world. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

legacyfag you will never sit back and enjoy life. a world of neuroticism and hatred awaits you.

>Genetics are the most valuable asset in the world.

An ugly rich guy could buy that female for like, $1 million dollars. and she would be fine with that.

Yes fine jewnetics

That guy has ugly face. Looks like too many plastic surgery.

And her genetics demand that price.
An ugly diseased woman wouldn't be worth $1.

That guy's genetics lifted weights for him and gave him a 300 dollar haircut? Cool.

Looks can only get you to what, 40 years old at the latest?
Women stop caring if you’re Chad and start caring if you have a stable job and money.
I think

>And her genetics demand that price.

Yup, but his are pretty much worthless.

chad and stacy wont have children. maybe 1 child at most as Stacy will be on the implant and chads pullout game is top notch.

meanwhile nigtards are having kids left and right

It's true OP. I wonder though, is there a cock size gene?

Sup Forums don't even look like the men they praise. You don't have an attractive face like the people you identify as. It's bone structure.

C O P E
O
P
E

What are these people going to do for the world other than go to shitty dance clubs and fuck each other's brains out?

Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber ist das eigene Volk.

>shit was so cash

Chad Thunderfag and Crystal Thundercunt be fucked! Man I miss the old days when Sup Forums would shit on fags such as these.
No place for good looking people in the internets unless its a naked woman form matters of fapping. May the rest be doxxed!

she would still prefer average bbc over that white boi

Most intelligent person of the past couple of generations. Prove me wrong.

Money trumps all.

Who the fuck made this silly image, its pure psychological warfare.

this, uglies btfo

this is now a chad thread, post your jawlines and heights

>182cm

That chick isn't even that good looking, fucked better looking English women for fuck sake.

Whats the point of looking good if you contribute nothing to society

what about air?

cm
Spotted the manlet.
195cm here.
Bow down you little bitch.

>70% of all good looking people

>genetics
>guy picks his eyebrows, clearly wearing makeup styles his hair every day and works out daily
>"""genetics"""

post jaw and ill submit to the true alpha here, everyone knows its all about the jaw

Why do you assume that you only have one without the other?

what a fag
looks like he spends more time staring at himself in the mirror than even his slut girlfriend

nice digits

that guy spends more time waxing his eyebrows than that chick. these people were featured on the dirty a long time ago

literally so jealous, i can feel the projection through my screen rn

so are all penis size images on Sup Forums dipshit, this one is just exaggerated enough to be obvious

I dont know man you sound very insecure and i bet you consider yourself to have great genes so why are you so insecure then user?

who the fuck are these plastic looking twats - he looks like a pussy who is
terrified of being hit in the face and she looks like a preening arrogant cunt.

Yeah, genetics entirely maintains your gym routine, skin and hair care, diet, work ethic and social skills.

Checked and wrecked!

>These studies suggest that genetic factors underlie about 50 percent of the difference in intelligence among individuals
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

>feel it through my screen
no, that's just the cucumber you've stuck up your arse, james.

because the most powerful men are average looking or below average

I'd say amino acids are.

>that plucked eyebrows
>hugging trap
faggotry might be genetic but it's not really a valuable asset

He wakes up like that 2bh. Some chick does his hair and that's about it. Showers too, obviously.

How come canadians don't shower every day? You do realise that you smell? You just get used to your own scent.

if by 'genetics', you mean 'attractiveness' then not completely

They both look like dolls. Gross

They're coping 2bh.

ASHKENAZIS

NO ONE CAN EVER COMPETE

EVER

They stop caring once they're beyond the wall...

I am tall, I could probably look like the guy on the left if I started to use sunbeds, workout a lot and style my hair in a similar fashion.

However by age 35 the sunbed would have destroyed my skin.

This is now a manlet bashing thread.

You will PAIN!
You will learn SUFFERING!
And finally,
you
will
learn
DESPAIR!

Manlets are fucking WORTHLESS

Unlike chad most people here look like aborted fetuses

If you mean genetics in terms of intelligence and creativity then yes

But sheer attraction is worth nothing except in the vain world of today. Look at the Ashkenazi Jews: they are butt fucking ugly but they basically rule the world. They can buy any random sloot and there is nothing us white chads can do about that.

Jews own the Western world, and they are much uglier than Gentiles, so no genetics do not matter.

I was a 9 easily in the looks department when I was younger, and I saw much uglier men pulling chicks, because of the kike brainwashing in movies.

>Quick rundown?

I have this theory that baldcels run right-wing extremist game to justify their norwooding.

>''nah im shaving it because thats how theyre supposed to look im not balding this is voluntarily dont look''

Thanks man.

Plastic fag and a tranny.
Genetics didn't help them much.

No, if he's a millionaire I'd say that has something to do with genetics, most people just can't seem to earn that amount of money.

buffet and gates are Goys, not sure about the other dudes, i know zucc is a synagoug of sataner

>No, if he's a millionaire I'd say that has something to do with genetics

So, jews have superior genetics?

Clearly the Jews possess psychological and genetic engineering technology granted to them by the moloch reptile demon interdimensional overlords which they utilized on themselves to gain a superior intelligence

Good-looking people are more likely to be intelligent, since sexual selection for thousands of years people have wanted a partner that is both attractive and smart to sire their children with.

Don't confuse this with the inverse, as intelligent people are not more likely to be good-looking. Intelligence follows the bell curve, while looks are more important in sexual selection.

>shaves his arms
>pouts for pictures
Modern men sicken me.

what a bad example of a "chad"
bad eyebrows + a face that looks like he's constipated

He isn't that attractive, nose isn't roman

He isn't, certainly even among physicists.

You really think those two are smart?
There's no correlation between looks and intelligence.

That stacy looks identical to a girl I fucked once. Does that mean I'm chad now?

they look pretty average

What's he complaining about, I wish I were him...

yes

>yes

Wrong.

k they made all those scientific discoveries, amazing art, shittons of advancement in economics and 9000+ other fields, became so rich and powerful because of their trickery and deceit. otherwise ofc they're genetic trash

whatever helps you cope i guess

and what the fuck do you do? post in Sup Forums. strong fucking autism boy

Took a while but finally someone memed lachowski. He's going to be 50 years old with a beer belly and you faggots will still be swooning over his "alpha" looks. Fucking kys

what's with her smug, it's not fair

You are the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on you, lazy cunt.

Gates is one of the few billionaires that isn't a kike.

Wrong. It's time.

If you have time, you can live to the age of genetic engineering, when genes will be completely worthless.

all Trumps money
nigga nigga nigga aight

oh you silly OP, how could I or anyone else ever prove reality wrong. objective reality.

How you seen how actual scientists look ? They look nothing like in ops pic

Clearly, they're not worthless as he has that girl without the $$$.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayouhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahastupidhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahafuckinghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahacunthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

please leave
you fucking fagget reddit shit

Rainman is a literal fucking retard. Believes in stupid shit like string theory.

wtf is up with his ear

Fuck having the guys genes, look like a Thunderbird puppet ? no thanks

In the Universe, actually.

Not like you soulless psychopaths will make use of your genes, though. Keep shitposting and the most brutal of deaths awaits you.

Daily reminder that the real Stephen Hawking has been dead for years

fortunately I fit in to the minority of your statement

t. scraggely bong teeth

Look at his eyebrows... omg LOL

>posting lots of people who had money & got plastic surgery
>ITS GENETICS THO
what even is this thread

>Sup Forums is perfectly fine with IQ shit, racism, antisemitism

>They have cognitive dissonance about looks

Yeah, it hurts acknowledging that you're not worth anything due to your ugly face and short height, doesn't it?

It hurts because you know your failings in life are because of both those things. And you can't fix it.

Should you be killed?

She's definitely not that attractive and without all the make up you know she'd look like shit

This does not belong on Sup Forums.
sage

Betas are not born to sex attractive traditional women because they will dirty the nation's gene pool. This is dangerous because everyone will eventually become docile betas who are susceptible to genocide, slavery, raiding, etc. How Beta males can help is by nurturing the offspring of tall masculine men to ensure the optimal health and survival for the younger generations.

It's information and comes with no cost at all

retard

>win lotto jackpot
>good genetics

**P***oo

That's lineage.

>became so rich and powerful because of their trickery and deceit.

yup.

They can't even fund their own military.