Satanofani

Hello Sup Forums
Does anyone here read Satanofani? Its by Yamada Yoshinobu (Deathopia, Cage of Eden). Whats your thought on it?

My thoughts are that when this ends, he'll draw actual hentai.

I like Chika and all the other prisoners.
I wonder when that other girl will be back.

I hope so.

There was 2 simultaneous treads about it week ago

Quite rage inducing.
It makes me think that this takes place in an AU where Japan is a cesspit of scum and villainy.

>AU where Japan is a cesspit of scum and villainy.
so how is it AU exactly?

it's mildly enteraining in a trashy way.

I honestly think this mangaka's stories get a little worse with each successive series

Is she going to be ok?

Well you see if you go to Japan right now you don't have to worry about literally hundreds of millions of dollars being spent to abduct, drug, and rape young girls.

In this version of Japan however there's apparently no monitoring whatsoever on government spending and their entire criminal justice system from the lawyers to the judges to the to police and even prison staff are all corrupt.

It's like their entire civilian population has been pacified and no longer cares what happens to them.

I didn't see it sorry. Should've check the archieve before making a thread.

Thread already going places.
Rage inducing?
Are you some sort of blockhead that reads this kind of comic
seriously?
You would probably implod while reading something like Trash.

She's still a virgin until the latest translated chapter if thats what you mean by okay.

She's not the one you should be worried about.

>until the latest translated chapter
wut?

Japan love their death match plots.

My first thought is that it's dropped by the scanlators and that I might not get a chance to read more of it in the future.

>No justifiable homicide law for self-defense murder.
meh, I can't even pass first chapter. It just seem the author is trying too hard to make another pity fest edging manga

Her case was rigged by people wanted to do experiments on her. She never stood a chance.

That's current Japan though.

You sound awfully weeaboo.

sounds like your regular third world shithole

What do you think is her plan?

>Whats your thought on it?
Ask my dick.

That was ridiculous.
>we have this video of you killing these people
>this video also shows them kidnapping and attempting to rape you
>but it's all your fault because their families cried for them

>hmm these people have millions of dollars to spend on bribes and clearly have influence in the government
>I wonder how this girl got an unfair trail

I hope a new group picks up the series. I need this trash.

I'd rather have the author draw actual doujins. He's better drawing with his dick anyways.
And as Cage of Eden and Deathopia showed, dude has probably no idea on how to end this either.

I have not been able to get the raws of the newest stuff. Do you have a link?

>I'd rather have the author draw actual doujins. Hopefully of his own work. I could've used some decent Cage of Eden doujins but there was hardly anything. He seemed to be setting up hentai scenarios in a few cases too.

>He's better drawing with his dick anyways.
I misread that as him being better at drawings dicks,and all I could think of were the lightsabre penises of the first chapter

That scanlator drama with death toll was the purest example of how autistic translators can be recently.

Somedays I too feel that I spend too much time on Sup Forums

Same here. It's a guilty pleasure that I just can't help enjoying.

I mean, the lightsabre dicks pages made me smile. I'd love to see someone colour those pages, but give the cocks lightsabre glows(in different colours).
Did the attempted rape of the heroine in the back of a van scene from Deathtopia have the lightsabre dicks too?

The force is strong with those ones.

I hate how cartoonishly evil and unrelatable they are. It's such lazy writing.

>not being able to relate to rapists
Get out.

Those aren't even humans.
No human who has lived a normal life can act like that.
They're cartoonishly evil constructs designed to be as unrelatable as possible so that the reader recognizes them as villains who deserve to die.

Where are the raws online?

>No human who has lived a normal life can act like that.
That's not true. There's plenty of times where actual humans behave like cartoonishly evil constructs. Most serial killers like Charles Manson and John Wayne Gacy for instance.

There are also 7 billion people on this planet so pointing to extremely rare outliers and using them to define the masses is absurd.

Yes, but a bunch of sociopaths deliberately luring women in to rape and kill them is literally a common MO.

Though going by manga, something like 5% of the Japan's population consists of sociopathic teenagers looking to rape or escalate minor arguments into knife or gun fights.

only someone evil could get off to this shit

I think all of them were made though. I would not be surprised of those girls were drugged or manipulated into their murders so they could be gathered together for experimentation.

The end is so obvious. The main character kills all the bad people and lives happily ever after.

It's not that common given the where it's supposed to take place and the way it was portrayed simply wasn't believable.

Could it conceivably happen? Yes, but that's true for anything. The story needs to be believable with a reasonable level of suspension of disbelief for it to be compelling.

This series throws that concept out immediately and it suffers because of it.

deathtopia had better rap

I disagree. It actually does make logical sense. There are people out there who would prey on young women, and when people claim that getting sent to jail for murdering your rapists is unrealistic, you have to see that she killed them in what looks like a premeditated and sadistic way. Didn't just kill one and then try to escape while they were distracted, but stayed there and killed all of them, taking the time to do so. That looks far worse then just slashing your rapist and bugging out and can be construed by a good legal team as a crime worse then the near-rape.

I can read it, but it's too boring.

Even if she killed the prison people she still has to serve her prison sentence

>it's technically possible therefore it makes perfect sense
I think the issue is that you're capable of a far greater suspension of disbelief than me.

If you can't suspend your disbelief, you can't enjoy half as much. But hey, not everyone is equal there.

The families crying was pretty ridiculous, I mean they were rapist that got caught on film.

Happened in Mexico 2 weeks ago, the girl was being bothered by the family and some authorities until her case got internet attention.

Are you saying people don't feel sadness when their family members die, even when they're proven rapists or murderers? How often is it that family try to deny or explain why their sons or daughters or brothers or sisters turn out to be killers or criminals?

We were starting to have threads for each chapter before the scanlator dropped the series

Yeah, but those threads rarely got more than 30-40 replies. This surprisingly is the longest Satanophany thread we've had since the beginning.

You'd be surprised.

Some family members will have blatant video evidence showing their kid/sibling/spouse is guilty as sin and they'll still deny it. Which leads to some pretty boneheaded decisions in court in spite of their lawyers trying to advise them better.

I would expect Japanese to erase them from the family tree to preserve the family's honors.

I don't know if they still do that anymore. Things are different these days thanks to western influence.

So how much longer before the girls neurons really start firing and they get superpowers? I can already tell that the fighter girl is going to start breaking down walls soon.

The longest ones were either the ones from the beginning with the rape, or the time an user dumped two chapters and then someone else dumped the raws for the next chapter. Special mention to the threads calling out the scanlators for being faggots, those probably reached bump limit. Speaking of which, it looks like batoto deleted the forum thread where the guy was posting edited versions without notes.

That's what caused Death Toll to pack their ment and give up, and I saw a lot of people defending Death Toll on batoto, so I'm not surprised. I just want to know where to go to get the raws now.

I don't think that's going to happen. They just become amoral killers when their neurons fire. I can see that technology being useful to make super-soldiers and assassins.

I must have missed that and now I'm a little worried. Because death toll is also translating suicide Island and I need them to not drop that Series right now. What exactly is going down with them if I can ask?

Power plays and bitch-fits. Basically Death Toll got pissed off people were editing out their meme TL-Notes and ditched the series in a huff. Seriously, read this.

>butthurt enough to specifically mention a guy by his username
>he d-didn't get under our skin, heh :^)

That would be the same as deathtopia, I don't think he would use the exact same premise again.

Compare the staff to . If suicide island shares anyone then you should be worried

Are you implying niggers aren't humans? Go back to Sup Forums

They are unrelatable but there are people as disgusting as them in real life.

>Seriously, read this
Jesus christ this is cancer. I can honestly say outside of a margin TL note in Suicide Island warning against eating a type of plant that is actually deadly to humans there isn't a single egregious TL note in the series. The translation is very fine.

I also went into the catalog to the thread this was talked about in. Why do Translators feel the need to meme in a series like that? Fucking disgraceful and unprofessional. If you don't like the series just drop it.

I've read stuff by Death Toll over the years and I have respect for them. They pick up obscure stuff that is really fun like Hakaiju, Kodoku Experiment, and Sprite. It's a fucking shame to read this.

>If suicide island shares anyone then you should be worried
Outside of Wraith being the QC no. Everyone on Suicide Island is different from the Satanofani is different. And Wraith doesn't put anything in the releases accept for calls for help on their other projects which is fine.

>Why do Translators feel the need to meme in a series like that?
As a translator myself, I can tell you that some of us do it out of love for the artform and to let others enjoy what we enjoy, and some others simply do it for the attention/e-penis-/(You)s. You can often tell by the difference in attitude.

>We translate obscure stuff you like so you have to swallow are shit humor and jokes or gtfo.
What a fag

Are the raws already out? Link?

>I can tell you that some of us do it out of love for the artform and to let others enjoy what we enjoy
I still can't accept translator memes in the margins though. Doing stuff on your credits pages is beyond fine and I like it when a translator has their fun, or gives a better breakdown of terms or culture in the credits pages.

But when you're in the "mangaka's space" let them do their story telling.

I don't know, a lot of the characters look recycled.