Naruto: Did they ever say who the guy on the left was?

If not I think he'll show up in Boruto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6164294
youtube.com/watch?v=ydBX2FP5tNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Did they ever say who the guy on the left was?
No.

>I think he'll show up in Boruto.
as do I.

So...are they alines or?

Not definitevely confirmed non-human, but yes they're lamaos.
naruto's toriyama is leaving himself plenty of room to asspull while maintaining continuity/believability.

Chakra coming from outerspace legitimizes ninja wizards desu

Indeed it does

I would want to see wizards introduced in far off lands before we get space wizard ninjas.

If you could re-write Boruto and Salad's motivations and character how would you re-write them?

bort would have had a secret dramatic traumatic event instead of just no dad angst.
Sardo would be a whore who was later purified.

you mean like auntie hanabi molesting him, but Naruto and Hinata ignore it because they don't want the shame it would bring or some shit?

The real question:
Are the five great nations genetically distinct, or are clans just typically present in a single nation?

Kawaki kills him for god tattoos.

>Boruto and Kawaki kill 3rd ayy
>Kawaki gets tattoos
>challenges Boruto
>Naruto and Sasuke Ver 2.

HERE I AM WITH MY NINJA CLAN
NINJA CLAN, HERE WE STAND

I feel like Naruto vs Kaguya was Kishimoto's version of Goku vs King Piccolo and in Boruto Ball Z we're going to see Kaguya's "Namek" planet.
Otherwise, what would even be the point of Kaguya including that in her filler?

Kakashi is the only character with a fucking brain in this show and he's only been in Boruto for like 3 minutes.

He's always been the brains in the series. More-so than Shikamaru.

I wouldn't Burrito has a more realistic problem that many can relate to, even if he overreacts to it.

I don't see any problem with Salad either, they play well as foils..

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
>TWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE

Switch their roles. Sarada is the main character now.

>re-write Bort into having Nart's mischeiviousness and Hinata's sense of personal duty. He secretly does not want be Hokage and is a bit of a weakling, but feels obligated to because of his sense of duty to the Village and heritage
> Salad has a mix of her Gaiden and Ch.700 personality and is a bit of a daddy's girl. Her arc deals with her discovering her clan's and father's sins, and how it impacts her relationship to her father and Village, and wheather or not she should atone for them despite not being personally responsible

>Nart's mischeiviousness and Hinata's sense of personal duty. He secretly does not want be Hokage and is a bit of a weakling, but feels obligated to because of his sense of duty to the Village and heritage
Email that to narudo's toriyama and tell him to use it for their third kid.

Probably the second, they have a similar culture and language and national identity doesn't really genetic.

Kishi is not writing the series anymore. I doubt he had any creative control in the first place other than in the first arc

He still supervises.

>left bort as it is
>Salad lusts for naruto more more as the series advance.
>Later on she achieves her goal and tells everyone about it (hilarity ensues)

Is Salad also Karin's biological child now, too?

I f you want her to.

The extent of his supervision is probably just automatically approving whatever the editors' armies of monkeys churn out

You know I almost forgot Toneri appeared 5 episodes ago, his appearance was that forgettable.

And that ain't good enough?

Not for me. I still expect content of good quality

not if you like coherent overarching story instead of just sub-mediocre episodic content and 12 episode self-contained arcs.

I see Kakashi learned some new tricks after losing his 1000 Jutsus

>Purple Lightning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

praise our glorious sixth hokage

animated kakashi hidens when

He just lost the eye not all the jutsus. Why do people think he magically forgot everything he learned?

Did he confirmed lose them?

He looks like he doesn't want to be there.

>Kakashi can now hurt Bijuu-tier enemies, even without his Sharingan.

Based Hatake.

>wanting to be hokage
no fucking reason

Kakashi didn't want to be the Hokage in the first place but he was a good one.

I never wanted to be Hokage. His novel was about him accepting the role.

>novel
did you mean the mango or is there a light novel?

there is a light novel
it's somewhat shit but canon and worth a read

Is it ever said he actually lost them? That would make no sense. He should still be capable and is just not using them for the same reason he never used them in Part 1, namely Kishi being an uncreative hack.

Just like Ywach had the powers of all Quincy and never used them.

When you were personally designated as the successor by the fifth and had to accept yo dead friend's wish (who even gave the present beforehand), you have very little room to weasel out of the position

it's not complete bullshit, sharango gives taijutsu upgrade independent of an opponent because because, so maybe its just harder for him to 1:1 a lad without it.

They made a novel after the series describing how Kakashi made the laser Raikiri to compensate the loss of the Sharingan

Kakashi CAN inherently use all elemental jutsu based from the databooks, but could no longer instantly copy it

Why there's nobody discussing what and where the actual hell that Nue thing comes from. Some kind of human made tailed beast?

Edgelady Incho makes me so hard

well each person is a tickmark, and there are 16 tickmarks, and it takes like 3-4 days to recover...
I'd say it's like a month and a half of an average person's chakra. So no, not a tailed beast level thing.

Is Sumire cuter being evil?

Probably; either way it's supposed to be a rampaging suicide bomber

>after losing his 1000 Jutsus
Wat.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6164294

>steaming
Stop that.

When was this from?

He lost a whole arsenal of his jutsus after losing Obito's sharingan.

Shippuden filler (somewhere around the naruto on a boat arc)

fuck off

>Momoshiki, a threat stronger than Kaguya and Madara
>defeated in 10 minutes of screentime
>Nue, a threat that doesn't die from Naruto, the strongest known character alive and is hyped up as the strongest thing the Hashiramas cells have ever done
>defeated in 10 minutes of screentime
If they do bullshit like this once again then you can just call quits

Fuck no

He can no longer copy instantly by sight from the Sharingan

The 1000 jutsu might be nickname, but the statbooks says he has affinities for all the elements, so theoretically, he can do any justu except bloodline limits

Literally aired today nigger

Do 1000 jutsu even exist? I don't think we've seen more than 100 through the series, not counting bloodline jutsu

This, it's the established OP characters raising the powerlevel
We need a Zabuza tier enemy and a setup that makes assistance from OP shinobi impossible. If only they killed all the OP before Boruto became god tier and not fucking after

There's probably a thousand jutsu for each element
I guess there's no need to explain that they're basically the same thing

Naruto could most likely beat the thing, but since it gets stronger from avsorbing chakra they have no idea how strong it will get and how much more damage the fight would cause to the village.

most of his lighting techniques had the disavantage of being worthless without a sharingan to recover of tunnel vision

>Most

He showed like 3, and 2 of them did not have that side effect as far as I know. The lighting wolf thing, and the lighting clone.

Momoshiki didn't eat the chakra fruit (or haven't had one since forever) so theoretically, he's weaker than Kaguya. Also, like Kaguya, Momoshiki didn't have any tactical plan beyond
>imma gonna stomp you like the ant you are
So it's possible to beat them with by wit, something that's hard to pull against literal combat veteran like Madara

Hell kishi had to kill off madara with bullshit because he ran out of idea on how to one up the previous fight against Obito

Sasuke could've sealed the Nue in a chibaku tensei with literally 0(zero) trouble AND use it as a battery for his Megazord when needed.

Naruto is incompetent as fuck

You have to count shit like 100 years of death and harem no jutsu (and all the variation and derivative as well)

He's probably the ayy who got cut out from the bort movie, there was supposed to be three but kishi ended up with just two. He'll probably be the source of Kawaki's tattoo.

>>Momoshiki, a threat stronger than Kaguya and Madara
>a threat stronger than Kaguya and Madara

No.

You mean sasuke could do that, after losing his fucking hand?

That's just a shit translation from niggastream anyways, the official translation said he "frightened" her.

This is from earlier in the month but could anyone that reads Japanese tell me what the winning character does? Denki is the product of an earlier contest like this so we'll see this girl in the anime or manga soon.

He can do 1handed seals and it's an ocular power anyways.

So he just makes those hand motions for show?

What's the point of the moon seal that hogoromo gave him anyway?

Had it was all from ocular power he wouldn't need Naruto to seal Kaguya

>Momoshiki wanted to molest Kaguya's chakra

The Chibaku Tensei to seal Kaguya was bigger I guess.

But he puts all the bijuus inside without trouble even after that.

Man the powercreep at the end was fucking retarded

is this what revenge looks like?

Speaking about chibaku tensei, who's the dude on the background?

youtube.com/watch?v=ydBX2FP5tNw
Momoshiki is stronger WITHOUT absorbing the fruit and Kinshiki

Well, it didn't just seal away Kaguya into the moon, it cancelled out her rinnesharingan & extracted her chakra. I highly doubt saucegay can do all of that w/o the seal.

--->

Was Sasuke's biggest mistake in the final fight between him and Naruto was putting the Bijus under genjutsu, then sealing them, instead of just sealing them and using their chakra as needed?

The God of the Ōtsutsuki and creator of the divine trees.

It's a random illustration.

It's basically a gambit. In the event that he's the one who's getting killed and not naruto (which is the alternative that he's totally okay with since for him, to end the cycle of hatred, either one of them must die), he makes sure that nobody else could abuse the tailed beasts' power ever again

Momoshiki was pretty weak for someone who got so much hype, the ayyy is pretty much the reason why Kaguya did all that shit with the white zetsu, which led to everything wrong in ninja history.

Manga Momoshiki looks like a badass crazy god.
Anime design looks like some low tier Oni.

>Manga Momoshiki looks like a badass crazy god
That's one of the few good things that came out of the recap.

Manga Momoshiki looks like he came straight out of Bleach, dude.

So where exactly did Mitsuki hide that snake on Sumire's body?

Don't ask if you already know.