Did the memo lock up Hillary and Obama?

Yes

Your shitposting has been garbage for the last three days. Say something entertaining. Make me laugh clown.

Inb4 100 posts by this faggot

some russian retard made this

ha fookin saved

Sad. You're not the same Nigger Leaf you used to be. You've lost your touch and your balls.

wrong

SAGE

That kid just got expelled.

Hey, how come the artist painted all those medals? What do the medals signify?

russian dicks sucked

Yep Along with other Dumbasses like the FBI, CIA, NSA, And DOJ directors as well. And oh man i can't wait I'll have a two-liter and some popcorn to watch them get arrested!!!! xD

Obama's entire legacy has been wiped out by an orange reality TV star

not yet

soon tho

Just wait for monday, lads.
screencap this

What does the memo mean? Or what's it supposed to mean? I can't read shit about gov documents.
I thought Americans were anti-government, yet they sit around waiting for govdocs worse than iPhone fags.

nice filenames you fucking dweeb

>Just wait for the SOTU
>Just wait for friday
>Just wait for monday, lads.
kek, your capacity for self deception is impressive to say the least

SHAREBLUE SHILL! WE ARE GOING TO BUILD THE WALL LOL, JUST GIVE HIM ANOTHER TERM AND HE WILL DO IT RIGHT AFTER HE SAVES ISRAEL

lmao trumpkins btfo

who's paying for the wall?

>celebrating intelligence agencies and incumbent presidents working with a presidential candidate of their party to get illegal wiretaps on a presidential candidate is fine because he's obama and I suck his dick daily
Imagine being this insane. Also Trump still won despite all this shit and election fraud hahahaha