Israel and Australia is not in Europe, so why are they allowed to enter the Eurovision

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=utaONsx0rt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very good point user.

I think It'a racist that African countries are not allowed in Eurovision.

Sweden is there tough.

the (((eternal strayan)))

jew here, Israel is actually european

>why is Australia allowed to enter the Eurovision
dont know
dont care
euro vision sucks shit.

> sage in every field
Who cares about this shit?
Eurovision is mostly a safe space for SJWs and leftist cucks to celebrate their progressive life styles.

FUCK OF WE'RE FULL

beats me. it is a shit show anyway so, fuck it.

Australia was supposed to be a one-off joke. What gives?

REMINDER THAT YOUR UK TV LICENSE FUNDS THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Racial kinship. Eurovision probably felt bad for Aussies having to compete in Chinkvision so they let them in. Israel probably jewed its way into Eurovision because nobody likes them by claiming antisemitism.

Israel goes anywhere it pleases because they are the Chosen Ones and if you disagree, you fucking misogynistic racist homophobic transphobic racist bigot.

Jews are the reason aliens dont join humanity. Jews would poison the galaxy and dispose of everyone who disagrees in the name of their retarded extremist sand religion. Jewish supremacy is a bane to the entire world.
>goyim were born to serve us

it's singing dude it's not the ultimate battle for glory and fame: Europe, allthough that would be a killer show.
It's just some singing and everybody is invited but not murika because they'd just bring some rapper.

>current year
>giving a flying fuck about Eurovisioin

this

yeah nah we really are
carrying capacity, australia is like 90% desert and there's only so much drinking water to go around
maybe in a hundred years it will become viable to actually fund the proposed projects that have been around for decades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme

they should really kick us out of eurovision the fucking idiots put abos instead of white australians

>implying aboriginals cannot into music
Shut up white cunt!
"You are my sister and I love you. May all of your dreams come true."
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Eurovision got popular in Australia for some reason and people stayed up till the early morning just to watch it live, so Australia was allowed to participate in an Eurovision anniversary.
But they never fucked off again and so they are part of every Eurovision now.

Israel is allowed to participate because they are part of Eurovision, thats a Union of Broadcasting stations to share news with each other. No surprise that jews are part of it.

Also gibs.
The Australian govt TV station pays broadcasting rights.. With Aussies involved, more people here watch, so that justifies the $$$$$.

What is Eurovision

Australia is but we seem to deliberately send non-European contestants ...

Something about being inside the European Broadcasting Area, so we can be in the European Broadcasting Union. I believe that many other MENA countries are allowed to participate too, but they don't because we are there.(Morocco did once when we didn't participate). Not sure about Australia though.

spbp

Australia because white people
Israel because kikes.

They cause nothing but trouble.

The ultimate in shitposting on Euros.

lol no, Israel is not allowed to take part in anything that has to do with Asia, were like the unpopluar kid that others dont want around, and Europe is that kid that was made to be our friend or he will be punished

I genuinly liked that vid, thanks

Oye that's a right cheeky cunt

BASED

all Eurovision countries send one of their most cringe worthy """singers""" to compete in a virtue signaling contest and in the end there's some vote where they give each other "points"...
youtube.com/watch?v=utaONsx0rt8

they are part of the EBU who runs the contest

kek

Kike judges and (((TV))) producers.

Eurovision is for retards only. I wish we would leave or be kicked from this shitshow.

based australia

lel

Because they're progressive and don't forget muh 25 gorririon

Only the cucks that pay it.

Reminder your taxes fund half of Africa and most of the shitholes you play toy soldiers in

Semites are European? Jews may look huWhite, but they are still Semitic sand niggers.

> were like the unpopluar kid that others dont want around
Gee I wonder why

you're one to talk

Becuase we are part of western culture and don't want to be with Arabs and Asians.

>don't want to be with Arabs and Asians
But.... diversity is strenght....
Right?

This is correct. European jews fled to Israel after ww2, around 6 mil.