Inclusion and diversity: 1

inclusion and diversity: 1
Sup Forums: 0

The Audience Score is the only useful thing on Rotten Tomatoes

Niggers: 0
Whites: Win

Sage

Why do you niggers think we care about your movie?

I care about Tyrone down the street.

This was all started by a bunch of Facebook window lickers, Sup Forums had no intentions for this movie. Only shills ever seriously talk about it.

The ploy was to further the whole anti Russian agenda, and use this to silence any criticism.

>plan
proof?

The dog eaters won't see it.

I thought it was /ourmovie, what with all the hypernationalism and xenophobia and stuff.

WAKANDA:
>is a right wing authoritarian dictatorship with a zero-tolerance policy for illegal immigration

Someone debate me.

Sup Forums wants to use this movie as a way to teach liberals and blacks about the virtues and superiority of an authoritarian ethnostate with strong border controls.

Wasn't black panthers a terrorist movement in the U.S during the 60's? US blacks really can get away with anything now.

Wakanda >still doesn't exist

buzzwords aside, Wakanda is pretty Sup Forums-tier for being proudly nationalist. I won't give capeshit my money on principle, but the country seems pretty cool desu.

This. Last Jedi had a super high critic rating and terrible audience score. Almost all my normie friends hated it. (((Critic))) consensus is meaningless.

Yes, Sup Forums is going to rally against a monarch of an isolationist ethnostate.

This
I don't recall seeing any threads conspiring to do this

It's definitely your movie, mutt

afaik Sup Forums is FOR the movie as the main topic of the movie is:
unity >> diversity

Operation: Positive Panther

Flood it with positive reviews.

Let them know you support it's Nationalist message.

Tie it back strong to being Right Wing somehow.

Sit back & watch the left pull their multicolored hair out.

#Blaxit

>inclusion and diversity

nobody likes you, you sjw faggot.
fuck off back to hell

tribute time

make it the highest rated movie on rotten tomatoes, because of its "strong nationalist message"

Wow kikes put the propoganda machine in full gear for this one. All those woke ass niggas have been up too long, they’re sleep walking now.

THIS...would be an easy op to pull off it's got a real It's okay to be white feel to it. Let them disavow their own product.

and rotten tomatoes just lost all of their credibility to a fucking nigger movie.

>Give it good reviews
>Make sure you make it clear it is for white suppremacist reasons (ethnostate, wall, outsiders beig leeches)
>black panther is now an alt-right thing
>?????
>profit

WTF am i looking at here

Again with this shit?
>Slide Thread
>SAGE