Watching Dragonball Blind

>Tfw only about half way through the original Dragon Ball
>Tfw getting impatient to finally reach Z GT and Super

I just want to see the cool aliens already. I'm enjoying the series and all but I find General Blue super boring of a villian. What episode does it move on from him?

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/dragon-ball-z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will not get to see cool aliens if you are blind user.

I can feel their shapes and colors by touching my PC monitor

>TFW you find out General Blue was a pedo but you never knew since you watched the English dub as a kid

From Raditz arriving on Earth to Gohan defeating Perfect Cell is the weakest part of Dragon Ball. And it's even worse animated.

That's because original dragonball is the worst series. Best to worst:
Z
GT
Super
original

general blue is one of my favourite characters, get some taste you fucking pleb

Just skip to the 22nd tournament and go on from there

Just read the mangas

I like him but he's nowhere near as entertaining as Pilaf and not as intimidating as Red

whaaaaaat

Only the anime makes him one, but he is gay.

Skipping Tao and the end of Baba's tournament would be straight up retarded.

False.

You're watching the good part but are impatient to get to the shit parts? What gives?

>I just want to see the cool aliens already.
But that's where it all goes downhill.

>I want my fighting/martial arts anime to be slice of life trash

Dragonball isn't meant to be skipped. It's a comfy martial arts adventure.

Pedo Blue is filler, he's just gay

What even are you talking about? Dragon Ball was never slice of life.

dragon ball is the best part

>slice of life
No it's about adventures.

My only complaint with General Blue was he was around too long. Wasn't the villain for like 20 episodes or something?

Okay, it's a shit thread, let's discuss something interesting. Which part of Red Ribbon arc was the best and why was it Muscle Tower?

In the Brazilian dub is made obvious that he is gay fag

Future Trunks Saga is.

>Red
>intimidating

Truthness is what I speak, you shall not wrong me, troll, begone.

You're half way through the only good part of the series

BOLSONARO2018

Read the manga if you want to go faster. Also better drawings and direction

he's not a pedo, he said he doesn't like girls who happens to look like boys while wearing glasses

He's a HELL of a lot more intimidating than Red.

>implying GT is better than Super

If only this show wasn't 90% filler, I'd be more inclined to watch it

wish I could have just had cable as a kid to watch it back then, anyone watching it now just isn't going to be able to appreciate it

>anyone watching it now just isn't going to be able to appreciate it
Yes, that's why people read it. Stuff happens FAST. It's tight and the fights look great.

He ain't pedo, but he's a fag.

Because of Ninja Murasaki.

It had elements but was never the focus. I feel like Super would've been better if it was fully a slice of life anime.

You are almost there, the next arc villain its a cool evil alien.

gt is alot of filler

GT its an original anime, so it doesn't have filler, its just very boring.

>evil
Get lost.

I'm talking about Piccolo Daimaƍ, his name its literally "Demon King Piccolo"

Oops, my bad. In my defense his true origin is not getting revealed until later on.

DB best Dragonball.

>kids can't be exposed to fags
>but they can be exposed to pedos
why

You really need to finish Dragonball. It will educate you in many ways, and allow you to see Z in a different light then the average uneducated fan.

is it too soon for a new thread yet

Read the fucking manga and then just watch the important/cool scenes.

How did you enjoy Goku vs Jackie Chun?

Pretty great. I'm glad Goku didn't win the championship because I felt like that would have been way too predictable

I did the same thing, I was kind of impatient to get to Z at first, but I eventually just got really into Dragon Ball and was a bit sad to part with it for the next half of the story. First anime I ever watched too. I think Z has some of the best moments, but the way the story pans out gets worse and less well coordinated as the series goes on. Dragon Ball had very good flow and the placing and pacing of moments was prefect. In Z, too many things felt either half assed or dragged out. Transformations and fights scenes were great, but a lot of the stalling for time before Goku or Gohan arrived was tedious to watch. I remember it took something like a dozen episodes just for Goku to fly over to the fight with Frieza. The Android arc left me blueballed, and the Cell arc had me wanting every character to defeat Cell and feeling disappointed no matter who it was that did the job. The Buu arc was a complete mess with a few great moments scattered throughout a massive shitfest

I still love the series more than most anime I've seen, but as the great aspects get greater, the shitty aspects get shittier. Until GT/Super which are complete shit, don't waste your time with them unless you're really bored.

this, literally everything about the DB anime is perfect. DBZ shits the bed around namek and doesnt become as entertaining until the Buu saga

I think you have misunderstood. General Blue is portrayed as gay in both anime and manga, but the pedo thing is anime-only.

>not watching Z first so DB acts more of a prequel
fucking ningens

Huh? The original DB has very little filler Kai exists

I highly recommend Kai if you watch the dub

animefillerlist.com/shows/dragon-ball-z

15% filler, that's not much. Jus' saiyan

>watching the anime
Well you fucked up.

You're going to regret asking that come the Buu Saga, assuming you watch the movies.

Just skip all the Broly and Bojack crap. Cooler, Slug, and Turles are well worth the wait.

Please, enjoy the DB anime, you will regret skipping anything once you end up watching Goku running through the snakeway for like 10 episodes.

DBZ drags on for far too long, seriously, enjoy DB while you can