AMERICAN RESISTANCE

Americans come here.
Americans on /pol seem to agree that Kikes, Nigs and spics are ruining their country.
I have one question. Since you fat-assed cunts are armes to the teeth, WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU ALREADY ORGANIZED ARMED RESISTANCE MOVEMENTS.
You have all the weapons you need, you have forests , mountains , why dont you rise agains the kiked government and retake control of your country??
This is also true for frenchmen and other westerners.

Im serious come here and tell me why you are on /pol instead of fighting the traitors ???

First of all nice digits, secondly, you can't just go around shooting niggers. To beat the nigger, you cannot become the nigger

Its so ****** easy to do ! Especially in America!!!
Or are you a half nigger half kike degenerate race like Uncle Adolf said?

Greetings my Algerian brother, I will field your question. I am a half Persian who lives in America. White Americans generally speaking, are dumb cuckhold cowards, that's why. I hope that answers your question.

Explain to mountain people its for the glory of the country. And people tend to respect people with rifles. And dont tell me your countries are so great then whats the point of all this alt right bullshit. Im just trying to help

>hurr durr we aren't niggers we iz da real royalty
Said the cuck while his wife was fucked by tyrone

No one wants to be the first faggot to die possibly starting nothing
No one wants to end up like Dylan Roof. No one wants to end up like Anders Breivek

Greetins my brother. Love Persia btw.
I understand americans and westerners are cucked to the bone But Are they THAT KEKED ? That they cant even organize an armed resistance movement to free their country of kike control? Even Somalis can organize armed groups !!!

Nice honeypot, Frenchie.

Yes but you have to understand that either you take the risk or you see your countries die slow deaths.

Why are YOU here instead of saving YOUR country?

I have the impression that you are an Algerian troll.

Ha ha ha ha

"mountain people"

Don't bring your third-world spergelord fantasies to the US.

We're fucking civilized, you know.

*blocks your path*

what the actual fuck? Have you even stepped outside recently? God save you and your people you are fucked, you have no room to talk

That becomes more apparent every day. I'm just trying to explain the rationale people have. People see people on the news all the time do crazy shit but nothing happens and its forgotten a week later. Nobody wants to throw their life with their family and loved ones away when all they've seen is that the country will likely keep dying.

Maybe shit will get crazier soon and people won't have any other choice. People seem angrier every month.

My country despite its problems isnt being racially replaced , nor being raped by nigs and spics but Thats what I would do if it was the case. Join or organize armed resistance to the traitors. But stick to the thread

Just because a couple thousand alt righters exist in the united states it does not mean we can go around making death squads

>shit will get crazier soon and people won't have any other choice
hoping for this desu, the time will come when we are called to really defend what we believe in

First Im really trying to help
Second does civilised mean becoming a minority in your homeland and being ruled by kikes and faggots?

Because this is America. We organize resistance against minorities by addicting them to welfare and thus locking them into generational poverty, by gentrifying neighborhoods, by requiring education for jobs, and so forth. This is how the white man acts: not by violence but by offering two paths, the path of gibs and no school/work, and the path of virtue. The nigs will always choose poorly.

think about it this way, if you just use force to remove people you dont want from your country then your country is ruled by people swinging their dick around. It wont be a nation of laws, but of force. That force will 100% be used against you as soon as your enemy has the chance. Instead of living a moral life above reproach, above the law, you will have to have the biggest stick, and thats not how western countries operate

Sorry bro we have a huge state with more informants than the USSR had. Everyone is too paranoid and selfish. People would rather take action over pride, material possessions or MUH CUMMIES.
Also ZOG keeps the whites emasculated and de radicalized with comfort and weak rhetoric.
weak rhetoric like "hurrr if you beat up commies you lose."

Why risk your tendies and video games so you can die in a fire during a shoot out, be an activist and have feds harass you or sit in a cell for the rest of your life?
In short us Amerilards are too lazy and pacified to risk personal comfort

Man I swear its enough.
Step one - gather a group of armed "victory or death" patriots
Step two - attack local police to grab weapons
Step three - go to remote areas , proclaim the beginning of the Struggle for freedom
Step four- resist any armed attempts to subdue you as long as you can

People with your ideas , young white males will join you along the way. You can even recruit soldiers.
Either you die and lose but Win honor
Or you eventually win like other revolutions have in history, take back control of your country and impose your law and rid your country of enemies

we aren't sure if our military will open fire on its own citizens or nor.

confirmed for revolution of 2776 AD

go to bed hanz, you're drunk

There is no need to post about it or let anyone know.

Rule 1

You're a federal agent aren't you?

This can especially work in France and Germany where there are loads of abandonned remote areas. And where the central armies are quite weak. Come on its so easy!

They certainly would. America's military is literally made up of subhumans. In the fifties or sixties, when the Army was White, the 101st Airborne was used to impose inhuman niggers onto white women at Southern public schools. Whites police their own racial destruction.

America's police and military organizations are huge and made up of subhumans. This isn't like Algeria or someplace where a successful raid on a police station is a plausible notion lol.

Im a normal citizen just using my free speech and I couldnt give a damn about going to prison being spied on or being killed. Im just expressing some ideas so Fuck Cia fuck Fbi and whatever faggy bullshit

this
until then, it's all honeypot ops

It’s not perfect but I love my country

Lots of surveillance and lots of hi-tech stuff too. It's possible there are drones in the air doing constant surveillance of densely populated areas, for example.

We've been subverted by ZOG since before WW2, if we simply start shooting right now we would be slaughtered. Don't worry, we will come back. They've been pushing way too hard in more recent years, and now we are starting to develop some momentum in the right direction.

White Americans are largely dumb cuckholds - even the younger generations. They aspire to become baseball players and they accept homo erectus males fucking their women..

We need public support first.
White have been inculcated to hate themselves.
This is slowly coming to a head and whites are noticing that they're under attack.
When the public supports it then we'll be able to make moves.
This is a time for working on the culture.
Think of Sun Tzu.
You don't use cheng energy if you have no Chi.
We have Chi, but it's not enough just yet.
We must nurture and support our growing Chi.
The fire rises.

Come on bro, illiterate afghan ragheads arent scared of these. Are you (especially europeans) let your countries die because of drones?

Afghans are fucking heroes, mate. Americucks are the devil's cabana boy.

Because these wannabe Nazi are all either losers are LARPers fucking with losers.

Low energy effort by enemy shills.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

sage & ignore

Ok bro , I hope for you that you are right.
Even from a muslim point of view, a west free of kikes would do great for the whole world

Average american is too comfy and only capable of defense when backed into a corner (LA Riots, Home Invasions, etc)

A lot of Americans seem to collect guns and slay deer, but they're too dumb to know who their enemy is..

stop spreading misinformation about how sage works

all it does is not bump a thread with your post

it is not a vote of any kind

you are an idiot

Ungreatful shit I hope a deer eats your whole family

THATS MY FUCKING POINT
Those guys have Excellent weapons. They could totally free their country and finally build that fucking wall

This is also true for western europeans.

Because larping in the woods makes you a pathetic loser wannabe operator.

I would advise suicide if you like playing militia desu

t. Deer

Ty for this thread/. Americans from the 60s have attempted to organize under all kinds of different guises. Each time they were successfully infiltrated by Gov entities, and demonized in the public eye. Usually because of 1 or more (((Rouge))) members tend to always do something horrific that gets the whole group killed in the public eye.... Americans need to smarten up. Take it underground. ABSOLUTELY nothing online.. Maybe just a certain handshake or codeword everyone likemindED uses. Or a phrase. No name. Just an Understand of who the enemy is and what needs to be done... aslong as everyone trains accordingly and knows "The Day" how can we be demonized... Even the militias are done for....,

This.

No we usually just laugh you off the map.

Again militia nerds are basically just live action role players.

"MUH CONSTITUTION"

bump

In all honesty, there just aren't enough redpilled Americans yet. We're further right than we've been in awhile, but ever since the 60's the whole damn populace has been completely bluepilled on race. The schools have indoctrinated the youth since birth that there is no differences between race and all the old folks who once cheered when George Wallace said "segregation forever!" have been pushed aside.

I mean I know you wont like advice from sand nigs but If my country was being racially replaced with the help of traitors here is what I would try to do.
I wont give a fuck about dying. My country and my people come first.

>We are further right.

The delusion of the larpers everyone. Protip: no one cares, normal people do not care about anything pol says or does which is why you'll be here typing and being salty until the day you die.

"Muh indoctrination" this guy was definitely home schooled. Stay woke!

As it stands there are two main and highly demonized movements. The Woman's March/Resistance led by the MSM. And the ALTright, led on by fed faggots.. That OBVIOUSLY Have a lack of brain cells... All the other groups are too small to do anything effective. The gov wants conflict. If not them somebody... maybe Russia is really trying to sow division. Look at Ukraine, the Balkens, MidEast. Who knows, this country is fucked. Everyone is demoralized and fucked up, if not physically, than mentally... or on drugs... keep the organizing offline. Do not talk about it. EVER. TRAIN with a friend, who trains with a friend that has a common belief system... Fight Club Rule 1, DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

White genocide isn't real but hey man I'ma keep drinking your incel tears everyday piere

Because the side that opposes the tyranny of the globalist traitors is completely leaderless. Republicans in government are like 90 percent blackmailed/bought by the globalists and are the literal controlled opposition. We try peaceful regime change but the GOP teams up with the media and the Dems to crush us. It didn't work this last time and thus Trump was elected which is an important breaking point. We have completely given up on our political party that claims to represent us and Trump is our last ditch option before we kick off a war.

Without leadership you'll just end up like Dylan or Anders and do more harm to the cause then good. That's why the Fed is obsessed with infiltrating and sabotaging any group that is right wing, to keep us from organizing. Then we get controlled opposition YouTube celebrities to "lead" us. Welcome to the shitshow.

Glow in the dark nigger

Like the old man said
"THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI"
Instead of dying for Israel in the butthole of Iraq and Afghanistan, while you widows end surrounded by tyrones, your blood would be more useful trying to free your countries

The Larping Cajun Navy was Pretty Useful...
>>Muh Constitution Larpers are working with 3% brain capacity... They don't know a thing about optics...

The average age of posters in this thread is definitely 15

It's pathetic, but not as pathetic as doing nothing to get ready for the day of the rope.

They’re still majority white though. Because shitskins just join the military for muh benifits theyres a lot, but I think the least white branch is the navy and it’s still something like 70% white.

You underestimate how big this country is, and how many fucking people would need to take to the streets at once for that to be anywhere near effective and not just be a hate crime that makes things 1000% worse

Yeah they're white, but they're white subhumans. Don't think for a moment that there aren't white subhumans. How do you think we got into this mess?

How come literally every person who has ever almost had this country fully rallied around 1 issue has been mysteriously suicided or straight up killed?

>From a Muslim
Fucking knew it.

No one can stop a Man who is ready to die. If 1, 2 , 10, 50, 100, 3000 westerners rise up agains the central gov , everything can change. The kike thinks you are so cucked he isnt even ready for a western rise.
Anders and Dylan were motherfucking kike tools. Whats the point of killing children or worshippers in a church. The struggle is dirty but needs to keep a minimal moral standing

Leaders are made in battle Cuck. Not on TV.....

All the branches are mostly white. Blacks are actually the only ethnic group that serves at a rate proportional to their overall population. Roughly 13 percent of the armed forces are black. Hispanics serve at like a dismal 5 percent of the armed forces which is far under their proportion of the population. Asians are even worse and it's almost 0. Whites overwhelmingly are still like 75 to 80 percent of the military.

Nice try fib

Things can change on a dime, but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens. European descended people themselves are largely dysgenic and a shell of their former selves, I think, and life is a fleshy virus, we are in a new dark ages, the jews successfully decapitated the leadership of all white nations, etc. This is what you get, dysgenics and decline.

Americans are cowards like this guy, he added a disclaimer to his unremarkable post.

The "leaderless resistance" idea is a wonderful idea, but it's pretty damn hard to put into practice. For all of our trappings, we humans are simple creatures - we like having heroes to lead and inspire us. If the new right wants to see the light of day, then we need to have leaders to rally behind. They will likely be flawed individuals - every man is, it's only human. The movement will likely become infiltrated and subverted to some extent. We must limit this, of course, but if we attempt to prevent this entirely by having no movement at all than we will have accomplished nothing. We need someone to rally behind and I pray to God it's not Dick Spencer.
The American people are slowly warming up to the fact that the wars in the middle east were a waste of time. The problem lies in that the people who still believe they weren't are the ones who fought there. OIF/OEF vets spent their youth in these countries, many losing friends. In such a case, it is almost necessary for the protection of their own state of mind that they believe that their cause was just and necessary as to think otherwise is to horrible to contemplate. They were drowned in propaganda of the justness of their cause, fed more to cover up the fact the people they died to "liberate" immediately went back to their barbaric child raping ways. God bless the vets but they need to realize they were lied to.

Thats called being a man and not a slave
If your country isnt worth the risk of at least TRYING to free it then, it will die.

There have been huge militia movements in recent history. The 90s was the biggest. In the wake of Waco and Ruby Ridge there were militias 10s of thousands strong. Obamas election caused a small resurgence but it was a bit of a joke compared to the 90s movement. Right now I don't know what it would take. The Jew awareness is only really beginning to materialize. I think it will take Trump being removed or something of that nature, but he is in fact a Jew lover and boomers would probably do it in the name or Israel or something absurd like that. Then there is the fact that Americans are in fact in worse shape physically than they were 30 years ago. We'd probably have to have an official fat camp. It is good knowing that whenever it does happen we have a real chance to wage serious guerrilla warfare. This is pure fantasy of course. Probably will never happen.

So you are going to let foreigners slowly invade your country , while traitors rule it without doing anything because you fear other foreigners would take advantage of the chaos? Just fight them all and let happen what will happen. You are right for America which isnt as fucked as western europe But What Is western europe WAITING FOR?

As a british cuck once said I think "You lost your honor to avoid war. You lost it and you will have war"

You are censoring yourself saying fuck and at the same time saying to organize and kill the Jews.

Because saying swear words is worse in my religion than calling to fight the jews

can u speak arabic for us?

There are plenty of men willing to die for the republic. The point is there is no leadership and thus no strategy. These men have no idea how to even begin the fight or what targets to hit and the rules of engagement. Most of these men also live in areas with minimal federal precense and no readily available targets. The irony is that most of us rural tards live in areas of negligible strategic importance and have to drive for dozens of hours to some urban hive city that you don't know anything about to reach anything of strategic importance to the Fed. These urban hive cities and their population are firmly allied with the Fed, thus enemy territory. By doing this you give up your home field advantage which is our single greatest strength. You'll probably get the cops called on you and get caught before you can accomplish anything.

There's exists a universal rule though, that if the Fed comes for our guns then we all fight to death. That is the line in the sand, and that's why they tiptoe around that issue and try to chip away at it decade by decade just slow enough that we don't rise up against them.

No but having a former general lead your movement who can bring actual tactics and strategy is pretty fucking important. Otherwise you're a mob who doesn't know what to do.

Here's another thing about the "Fed" that I consider. Even if somehow likeminded people put up a fight against the jew government - these are international jews we're talking about - I imagine they would get other "judeophile" countries to invade and to intervene lol, so there would be a fight against the jewish government here and all of NATO. Can you imagine that?

I understand. But staying in your rural areas and letting your enemy get stronger day by day is risky. Why not proclaim your areas independant and keep any federal presence away. You have the guns goddamit , guns that any guerilla movement throughout the world would die to have. Like one poster said, leaders are made in battle. You could start of with multiple local leaders then choose a big one for his bravery and intelligence

You're shouting at the wind, mate. American nationalism has been almost completely subverted, replaced with a consumerist kind of "cheeseburger patriotism" that worships mcdonalds and walmart and envisons America as some kind of hedonistic, libertarian paradise, while completely forgoing and even cheapening the history and struggle and ideals that made this country great. No better example of this is pic related, pulled from plebbit. There is no duty or responsibility here, just libertines who think that personal freedom is the only value that matters. The fools who believe in this kind of ""patriotism"" and the scum who push it on the masses are a blight who have taken American Patriotism from being America as the transcendent, shining beacon of what man can accomplish and the spiritual successor to ancient Greece and Rome, to being something one can find on the shelf at Walmart.

Exactly , then It would become an official invasion and Either your country will die out with honor or get out stronger and gloriously of this great trial. Again , I dont know if we share the same conception of honor. I mean seeing my country full of foreigners like western europe would be enough for me to become a lone wolf or some shit

Why can't French ever tried to fight for themselves first instead of trying to get others to save their asses

I can see that you are a man of honor then ;). I can only speak for myself. To some degree I don't consider the US my country because in my youth the White Americans who were the dominant group largely didn't identify with/accept a brown Iranian like myself.

That's already the plan. It wouldn't just be us versus the federal government, we would be fighting the whole world. A lot of people have "prophesies" about just such a scenario occurring. It's actually the most common one when it comes to how our country ends. The entire might of NATO would be thrown at us. Now you know why so many conspiracy theorist types ramble about blue helmet UN troops. If it's any consolation the Russians would more then likely help our side. Which is why the government is currently poisoning the population against them with ludicrous propaganda, so that we reject their assistance.

Isn't Russia actually controlled by Jewish billionaires? Look at the list of Russian billionaires on Wikipedia. A lot of them explicitly are jews.

If the mob has one goal someone tactical will emerge... like myself.. people would just see that I know what I'd be doing and just kinda gravitate toward me.. then after we won they'd naturally look to me to be their leader...

Before that can happen, the majority of whites need to be convinced that it needs to happen. If a small fringe group of polacks went around genociding the niggers, they will inevitably fail or fade into obscurity, further reinforcing the brainswashing thats been shoved into white children's face since birth that any ethnocentrism is bad and evil. Only after the vast majority of whites don't care can it begin.

We are armed, trained, and prepared. We're just not ready.

Although I don't identify as an American, I have come to recognize that the fight against the jew is a concern for every nationality. That's for sure. The jews are the world's foremost problem.

I here you Senpai, a leader would emerge tho. Maybe even a few,they would be natural leaders in a time of crisis or battle and people would just gravitate toward them. Itd be difficult because of how ego driven everyone is nowadays but Egos would have to go... The leader would just be respected. They're out there, we're just too compartmentalized to see it.
And i talk to vets all the time. They know the shit the Us gov partakes in... Why you think they end up on terror Watchlists when they come home?