Why do fat people keep believing that being fat is ok?

Being fat should be considered a crime.
Getting rid of fat people would improve quality of life in every country.
Those fat fucks are only burden for society, metaphorically and literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAkEYcmCCCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We use grain to fatten up cows for slaughter. Grain makes cows sick - and they're pure herbavords.
Then some Jewish fellow says that the health diet for American goys is .... grain! Breads, cereals and low fat stuff. He's Jewish so he must be smart and only antisemitism think Jews would lie to do you harm. People must be better at digesting grain than grass eating cows.

they all have binge eating disorders and need to be locked away for treatment just like we do with anorexics
or better yet we can burn their fat fuck bodies for fuel

These land whales are mentally ill.

Think about it, one pound of fat takes 3600 calories in excess of daily needs. So these people who are 100, 150, 200 pounds over weight? It didn't happen over night. It's not because they were fat as kids. It's because they eat more food than they need.

Why we continue to permit this delusion to continue is beyond me. You're a fat pig because you eat too much food, it's unhealthy and you need to stop.

>scorpions die and suffocate from hardwater
>this means humans will too

NAAfA- North American Association of FAt Asses?

Now you're talkin'!!!

They should pay additional tax for being fat, since they are eating more than they need and that food could be used for aid during natural disasters.

Eat wheat and die.
It's even biblical!
Able gives a sacrifice of lamb barbeque - God is pleased.
Cain give a sacrifice of grain - God is pissed.
Eat your pretzels, German user. They're good for you. I'll eat the Weinersnitchel

they seem to be getting rid of themselves, yo.

Why spend taxpayer funding doing to them what they are already doing to themselves?

Lmao this. Let them spend money on food and die of their own indecent lifestyle.

in countries like canada they are an exorbitant burden on the health care system, they just keep getting sicker and we have to spend more money on them until they finally die

I'm fine with them killing themselves, but the problem is that the idea of ''being fat is ok'' will remain... it should not be allowed for them to have children at least.

Ok, here's a somewhat healthy tip for americans
Stop washing your hands before you eat, in turn you'll get diarrhea and a lot of food won't be absorbed so you can keep eating.
Also you might get intestinal parasites that might slim you quite a lot no matter how much you eat.
PIGS ARE NOT THAT FAT!!!

The only "illness" a willing fat person can have is a mental illness. Being fat is not an illness, it's a lack of self control. I can say this as a 300 pound man. I like food and I have no respect for my body. But I'm trying to change that now. The past two weeks I've cut one meal out a day and cut portions of those two meals I do have in half. We'll see how it goes. But no one should ever treat being fat as a positive thing. I'm not saying you should make fun of fat people right to their face, but always be critical. It's what's starting to make me try to lose now.

As with all things. Fascism is the answer.

>in countries like canada they are an exorbitant burden on the health care system

I don't see how thats our problem.

>but the problem is that the idea of ''being fat is ok'' will remain... it should not be allowed for them to have children at least.

You think the "Fat is okay" idea is genetic?

Really?

no one said it was your problem fucking retard. this is a board for politics discussion. take off your trip.

Hey fat user, I've started cooking my food from scratch at home and cut my calorie count in half while eating the same amount of food. I count every calorie for every ingredient and have to cut stuff that just doesnt fit. The food is delicious and there is tons of it. Also, spices are your friend.

>no one said it was your problem fucking retard.

Read this:
>it should not be allowed for them to have children at least.

Does that sound like this person is implying that fat is genetic?

Yeah, I'm starting to look at nutrition shit on stuff I eat instead of just ripping it open and shoving it down my throat. I feel like it starts with an attitude change. I used to make up all the excuses in the world as to why I was allowed to eat an entire row of Oreos with two glasses of milk, but all of the shit really adds up. I don't even let junk food enter my house at all for now.
My "diet" so far is cutting out all the chips, cookies, in-between meal bullshit entirely, while still eating what I've always liked as my actual meals, but in smaller portions. I believe it's working for me so far, but I think I'm gonna also make those meals themselves healthier. Bread is something I need to work on. But hey, at least I'm eating half the bread. Instead of making a meal out of a footlong sub, I'm just eating a six inch.
Gonna start actually counting calories and shit like you said too.

Cut out all processed foods, don’t drink soda of any kind. Avoid beer (no he-brew) no complex carbohydrates. Walk 20 minutes a day work up to an hour. You’ll lose 4 inches in a month. Push ups and sit-ups is all you need to do.

No, it's not genetic, but if a child is growing up with fat parents that have no self control when they are eating, those bad eating and life habits will be eventually adopted by a the child itself.
And then you have another fat person that will talk about how it's metabolism is slow, how it has big bones etc.

I did the same thing, but instead of a diet I called it a lifestyle change. I've managed to lose a lot, the sodas are my thing though. I have them built into my calorie allowance but I know I need to ditch them. I have just shed weight though.

Sodas are to quit, the addiction is strong

100% guarantee this guy voted Trump.

I don't understand how people can get so damn fat. My appetite won't allow it.

Fat people contribute 70% of the world's GDP
They spend nearly 5 times as much as the average American on food, and fat-perpetuating diet products.

Fat people, keep our hospitals from going bankrupt. Diabetes alone is an $8 Trillion
industry. Doctors, nurses, and other health-care professionals would be unemployed if not for the fatties, and the DOW would resemble the great depression.

FAsT food chains, like McDonalds, PapaJohn's, KFC, BurgerKing, etc. would not be around without their weight challenged clientele.

Nobody destroys, furniture, and cars like fat people. Mattresses, LaZboy recliners, and sofas are replaced annually.

You might not have a job, if it weren't for fat people.

I can't quite find fault in this logic

Bad eating habits develop over your lifetime. I ate poorly as a kid so my body is set up to accept as much shit as I can stuff into it. But there's no excuse, a fat person can train their body slowly to eat less and be content with it.
It goes the other way too. Those people the anorexia that can't eat enough to properly support their body. They look like complete retards to us like, nigger, why don't you just put some fucking food into your mouth? But they have the same problem in reverse. It can't be an excuse either, though. People like to hug them, tell them their skeleton bodies are beautiful, and that they have an illness they can't control, and they'll just keep doing that until they finally die instead of actually trying to help fix the problem. Same for fatties, of course. Always critique people with eating problems.

usually can reset the taste palate with 5 days of juice fast.

I only half agree with you. I think once you're over the age of 60 its okay to get a bit soft around the middle.

Kek
A CRIME?!
I mean sure it's bad for you, but it's not a fucking crime. Smoking's not a crime. Chewing's not a crime.
What we need is more information about real food and the benefits of eating it. As well as info on the disadvantages of eating sugary prepackaged "food". PSA's and shit. MORE of them.
We don't need to regulate more shit, just get people informed.

And all that money and resources would go to more productive uses then stuffing fatties.

i like fat people. they are funny, I saw this big fat guy roll down a hill at work. it was like a balloon rolling down a hill.

Because people mix up chubby, fat, and morbidly obese like the jabba in the picture. Women with a little love handle after having three kids consider themselves "fat" and identify with the movement. We need better, simple words for fat to separate levels of fattyness.
Personally i have always been at an ideal weight because it takes minimal fucking effort. But someone with chubs is fine by me. We don't need to be body building faggots.

If being fat is going to be a crime, then so should smoking, alcohol drinking, gambling, holidays, insults, unauthorized education, and to being white.
inb4 Sup Forums and OP won't see the irony

Look at Japan, one of the lowest obesity rate in world and one of the most technologically, socially and economically advanced country in world.
You nuked them twice and they are still superior in every way.

Do tell? How would it be better spent?
Fat people pay into social security, their whole life, and less then 15% of them make it to age 65. Thus forfeiting their contribution to the communist cause.

#Fat Lives Matter

with little arms sticking out rolling down this hill.

>Why do fat people keep believing that being fat is ok?
Because denying biology and fighting to change the beauty standards of the entire human race is easier than going on a diet.

Obesity is a global epidemic in the west caused by overabundance of unhealthy food and mental health issues. People with low self-esteem, anxiety or depression all have different coping mechanisms. Very many of these people do drugs or drink themselves until they piss themselves or die every day and some overeat.

Fatness should not be accepted, fat people should be given help but "calling to kill all fat people because they're fat" just shows how stupid you are. Fatness should NOT be encouraged at all and society needs to do a 180 on the way they spend money on the obesity problem. Instead of encouraging fat people and accepting their unhealthy lifestyle society should set to fixing their problems, 99% of which are mental.

If you don't want to be fat
do something about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAkEYcmCCCk

If you're not fat, be grateful.
If you have a job, thank a fat person.

Fat tax is the best solution. The mayority of fat people are poor because fast food is so cheap, drive the prices up and watch the number od obese morons decline, it worked for cigarettes, should work for this too.
Funnel any income from the calory excise tax into the healthcare system and everyone benefits.

Fat people arent fit for the race war.

There's a strong correlation between being sexually abused as a child and being morbidly obese as an adult. It's well-studied. If you see a morbidly obese woman there's probably a greater than 75% chance someone sexually abused her when she was a kid.

Between food and perversion, it's really just the symptoms of a decadent and dying society. Romans would gorge themselves and throw up, just so they could keep eating. These people only care about selfish pleasures, the atomized individual has no social consciousness or self-respect, only wants. More food, more sex, more football. This is also why our worst parts of society are black. Che was kinda right when he said the hero is indolent, lazy, and spends his money on frivolity. They are also a large percentage of the obese.

You're fucking stupid and you should be ashamed. Getting an institution of authority involved in diet is an abhorrent idea, because in time you will have dictatorial control over peoples bodies through nutrition. No fast food, what's next, no fast food products in stores? What about processed food? What about ANY packaged food? It doesn't stop, you're logic is fallible. Kill yourself.

When people are too stupid or lack enough self control to prevent themselves from inflicting damage or danger to the society, laws are put into place. Noone would stop you from eating that shit, just like noone is banning cigarettes. If your fat ass likes it so much go right ahead, but be ready to pay extra since you actually cost extra (or will cost extra) down the line when you need an IV drip of liquid lard to keep yourself sustained, all on the expense of other tax payers.

That's just the lard talking

"Now melts"
What the fuck

I LOVE WEINERSNITCHEL!

looks pretty mediocre desu

1. If you're obese and on welfare or any government assistance. Your assistance should be lowered in comparison to how obese you are.
Obviously if you're fat, you're eating a surplus of food and don't need the money.
2. All obese people should pay additionally for their healthcare. This is no different than women paying more for healthcare if they want their feminine drugs and products to be covered. It's not a skinny person's responsibility to take care of fat people, just as it isn't a man's responsibility to pay more for women's products.
3. Food should be taxed more if you're fat.

Refute this.

They shouldn't get any assistance for their laziness.

Its really about fat people not accepting themselves.

You feed the disease kikes and leftistw and crack a few eggs to make an omelet mother fuckers need to all die...

If you are in advertising kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M

>46
lol

>Sup Forums will defend this

So the pannus is actually a defense mechanism?

how do you even get that fat

>Refute this.
>Your assistance should be lowered in comparison to how obese you are.
Fat people don't get more, just because they are fat. The food stamps they receive are the same as everybody else, and not nearly enough for them to survive on. While some fat people do rely on charity, and food banks, you might be surprised to learn that the majority of fat people recognize that they can't get the food they want without a job (mcdonalds doesn't take food stamps)

A lot of people falsely believe that the government protects them. It doesn't

>All obese people should pay additionally for their healthcare.
As i said previously in this thread, they do. Fat people rarely reach retirement age. Never getting back one cent of what they pay into social security. If not for obesity, social security would have bankrupt in the 70s. Combine that with all the sales tax that fat people pay for the truckloads of food they consume and boom your state can balance it's budget.
>This is no different than women paying more for healthcare
A fatal flaw in your MGTOW logic, is that neither men or women will continue to exist, if we don't work together. Women's reproductive health should be an equal concern to men.
>Food should be taxed more if you're fat.
You done went full retard here. Scales ate the grocery checkout?

I like this.

Another idea. Why not return to "feeding centers." Why do we let them feed themselves? After all, we're paying to keep them alive, and they're wasting welfare/tax dollars. If they're hungry, they can come to a feeding station. There they'll get a meal and a drink -- ONE meal.

Think, too, of all the fraud that would be instantly eliminated!

Welfare rolls would plummet since most recipients use food stamps or EBT as a way of doubling their off-the-record income. If they had to show up for food, they wouldn't bother.

And that, folks, would put money into the government coffers, presumably to pay off their extraordinary debt ... you know, the debt that hangs on our shoulders.

I wish you well. Keep it up, user.

I cant even afford that much food after gas and luxury smokes. How the fuck do they get all that food in the first place? Welfare I guess?

>garlic kills cats and dogs
>people will die from eating garlic
Youre a moron. Take your gluten free bs somewhere else

I think obesity would be okay if it was taxed properly. If you fall into a certain weight bracket, you should pay a certain amount for using public transportation based on how much extra fuel you use up. Also, if you need two chairs for your err... "big-boned build" then that should cost more too. Just add a cost to it. Make weight an expression of the notion that you can literally afford to be that fat and I think all is well in society.

This is simply not true, user, though I share your compassion.

Fat people are fat because they eat more calories. If you reduced their caloric intake, they'd lose weight. It's just that simple and we don't have to make it more complicated: FAT PEOPLE EAT TOO MUCH.

There, I said it.

If we had feeding stations, much like the old Salvation Army centers, where all people who needed food could get a free meal -- ONE free meal -- fat people would get the portions they need and no more.

Most people -- MOST -- on welfare have under-the-table income. It is on this income, undeclared and untaxed, that they buy their additional food. Getting a real job gives them money, too, for more food.

Again, people are fat because they eat too much.

The stupid idea of a food desert is a joke. There are plenty of places to get an apple in the inner city. People don't buy apples. They buy chips and sodas.

I agree with you that fat people die young(er) and therefore don't take up the SS that they may have had had they lived a healthier life. But during their shorter lives, they spend oodles of dollars in medical care that thin people don't need. The behavior of fat people, eating so much, makes it necessary that thin people subsidize their expensive healthcare.

Why should I do this? I'm a 120 pound woman who is fit. I eat mostly well. Why am I morally obligated to pay for the food of people who eat four or fives times as much as I do?

And why am I obligated to pay for their heatlhcare on top of their foodstamps?

At some point, we as a nation have to distinguish between BEHAVIOR that leads to bad outcomes, such as increased healthcare due to obesity, and healthcare that is deserved such as a broken arm or cancer.

Listen, shithead. The only reason to avoid gluten is ciliac disease.
>not a carb tax
Humans are fat these days because most of our calories come from carbs thanks to the food pyramid. Most humans these days don’t even produce the enzyme required to efficiently convert fat to energy, so our bodies store extra calories from carbs as fat that it can’t burn.

Richard Simmons went on good morning America and in a live broadcast, he told viewers how he lost 300 lbs, by using Ex lax to speed up his metabolism.
Hollywood jumped in and a few weeks later he was selling a new tune about sweating to the oldies. A collection of outdated copyrighted music received a new market, and Richard became a famous tv personality.

sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, but fiction sells better.

carbonated water is a way to wean off the soda. Squeeze a lemon or a lime. Add fresh ginger. To help
With digestion and metabolism boil water add fresh ginger and lime to the glass drink copious amounts. This helped me quit soda

>If we had feeding stations
fat people get one meal in prison
a law doesn't stop criminals from getting guns
fat prisoners trade with other prisoners for more food... nobody cheats the system right

people are fat because they trust doctors
doctors don't make money off healthy people
doctors telling fat people how to get healthy would be like buying stock in a company, and voting to give all the employees 6months paid vacation. doctors don't shoot themselves in the foot. fat is where the money's at. $200k quadruple bypass, 10k a year in prescriptions
doc gets a new mercedes, and his kids through college off fat people.

If it says "diet" it's bad for you.

This was a nice post, but you know we don't do facts and reasonable, logical, well thought out responses here, right?

FUCK OFF TWIG BOY!! WE SEND OUR SHIT FOOD TO YOUR STARVING COUNTRY

Only a burden if we force public services to deal with our shitty lifestyle like boogie. I'm fat and extremely libertarian, if I die at 40 from being fat then so be it, I've got a DNR, and a refusal for related medication written up. None of this matters if people take personal responsibility for the own lives.

fatty here. I decided I didn't want to live this way for hte rest of my life and started dieting and exercise and have lost 60 pounds in the last 6 months. I'm only 10 pounds from "average" bodyfat now. Let me tell you why people stay fat.

When I first started, literally everybody in my life tried to get me to start. Everytime I fasted for a day to get back on track after gaining a bit of weight back I was told it was probably cuz muscle was heavier than fat so I should be happy. Everytime I declined to eat something due to it being high in calories I was told that studies show counting calories doesn't work. Everytime I went out for a walk because I was too fat to run I was told I was just going to injure myself. When I dropped 50 pounds in college I gained it all back and I found out it was because my friends were worried about my health and had started to take me out to fast food all the time and I wasn't paying attention to my diet enough at the time to notice.

Everybody in society is trained to hate fit people. They don't want you happy and healthy, they want you fat, complacent and so full of medical problems that you have to buy 20 different pills just to stay alive.

*everybody tried to get me to stop
also checked

true story... we cured cancer 40 years ago
but it's a threat to national security
the entire infrastructure of this country would collapse without the medical and pharmaceutical industries

we should have fat pride day, and give awards for your service to this country