Why was this movie such a success?

I remember going with 5 or 6 friends and how I was the only one cheering for humans. And how I was pissed because of how the main cast has betrayed his own kind for space pussy.

I hope that the second part of this hippy drivel never sees the light of day.

THE 3D IS AMAZING, IT'S LIKE POCAHONTAS
BUT DUDE THE THREE DEE IT'S REALLY GOOD THREE DEEEEEE

POCAHONTAS COLONIZATION EVIL WOW

Nerds like cgi and scantily clad blue injuns

literally le ebil humins meme.

The main character was sad, he literally fucked up humanity's chance to surpass it's own economy for some alien slut.

Why would you cheer for colonizers who are destroying the beautiful place they arrived to in the name of profit? Do you also cheer for niggers and arabs who are invading and destroying our beautiful Europe as we speak? I'm glad out of 6 people you were the only idiot at least, maybe there is still hope for Croatia

>papyrus

Neyney

>Dances With Blue Niggers

>flag
End your life, painfully.

Because it had cool CGI and the 3D meme was just taking off

>I was the only one cheering for the humans
You're probably a psychopath. The humans were cartoonishly evil

> Wanting so hard to be edgy by rooting for the bad guys you end up supporting Planet 56%

Na'vi are the living ideal of the volkisch movement. Modern cinemas greatest undercover celebration of blood and soil. Their heritage, traditions and culture is all extant and tied into their collective experience of the world.

I hated the blue tree niggers too user. I have to side with my kind, I don't care how deep they happen to be rapeing alien fagots.

3d movie? that shounds neat. Oh wow it has great effects too. Thats all it was. Tech demo, very mediocre movie but people were there for the spectacle of it all.

The sequels aren’t going to come anywhere close to the success of the first one.
It was a novelty that came out at the perfect time. If it were released now, they would be lucky to break even.

Your life is just slow painful death, you lonely loser

Kike detected. Please kill yourself.

Na'vi are space niggers/native americans you tool. The whole movie was done in order to demonize colonization.

Reminder that Canada is French clay.

It was the first decent 3d movie.

Kek

Get the fuck out underage.

How have you not seen Fern Gully or Pocahontas?

>there are people who fap to this

Space monkeys.

It's just fern gully in 3d set in the future.

>I was the only one cheering for humans
autism

but yeah, movie was pretty bland
visuals were stunning tho, I'm glad I witnessed that on the big screen

The visuals were the only good thing about the movie, imo.

Pandora is for the Na'vi. SPACE NIGGERS STAY AWAY!

Because the blue aliens wanted their own ethnostate, and they are aryans anyway. The film portrays the struggle of good vs evil, via the heroic archetype from earth, a white man, who sees the injustice of the Jews, and becomes immortalized as an honorary Aryan for his actions.

Tfw wanna reply to a faggy name namefag

Profit is one thing. The survival of humanity is quite another. If it comes down to us or the blue elves, I choose humans.

>tfw you were born too late to conquer alien worlds for the interstellar Reich