What the actual fuck is wrong with women?

What the actual fuck is wrong with women?
wtf, I don't want a gf now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=XxCSqTs416g
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FsPRFHuC0
youtube.com/watch?v=EVQrDD9DDyk&t=1774s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the actual fuck is wrong with reddit?
>wtf, I don't want a reddit now

Reddit or not, it's fucked up

Tfw vampires are real

>with women

I suppose you completely skipped the part about this subhuman faggot willingly allowing some sociopath to cut him for x months straight

obviously all the estrogen in his blood was actually helping her

Jews needed a cover story
check out Blood Libel

Those look like battle scars as if he had a fight with a saber-toothed tiger, wtf.

>women

that boy is a weak faggot and he got taken advantage of.

>brown nipple
Lol is this r/asianmasculinity

Very, very gay.

> this doormat still making up excuses for her instead going to police and making sure she's locked up for life
Weak males are whats wrong with women.

They look like Mexican nips to me.

never stick your dick in crazy

Sounds fucking HOT.

The fuck am I looking at

yep.

If you are intersted and whant to be terrified of the state of the world, check about borderline personality disorders and how this mental disease its growing rapidly, especially with women, let me tell you user, you dont want to get stuck with a person like that, they are literal vampires, in the sense that they turn you borderline too.

Human Sushi.

wat

this
and this

Don't date crazies. Easy as that.

That sounds like a Takashi Miike's film

>Weak males are whats wrong with women.
/thread every thread about everything related to women

Whats wrong with that. Guy I would punch that bitch in the mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Nah, stick your dick in crazy, it's awesome. Just don't give crazy your real name.

Looks like some crazy technique for the rabbit to shit out all its intestines.

Bitch tries to cut me I'm spin kicking her head and burying her in the yard.

>hey user I need to feed off of your blood let me cut yo-

Next!

So true.

>wtf is wrong with women
you not being manly and strong enough to own her and be control
Make her fear you, make her behave with your strenght.

The moment she can manipulate you, is the moment you are beneath her and she will 100% destory you.

She wants a strong man that can rezist her manipulation, if you are weak to fall under her, she will crush you. She doesn't want a beta faggot that crys for her, she wants someone that will leave her in the rain, and abuse her she needs to cry after you, and not you after her.

If she crys after you, then that means are you are strong and wanted. If you cry after her, she'll crush you and find someone else.

So this.

Goth girls: pretty, freaky, but fucked up, avoid.

Why the fuck is every fucking woman I meet mentally ill or simply fucked up? All of them have fucking daddy issues, depression, and suicidal thoughts, be it for attention or for real, and it fucking disgusts me. I am fucking sick of these biotrash women. Where the fuck are the healthy women at?

>Wanna know how I got these scars?

Seemed like a good match

Its the chems in the water it makes the cunts crazy so only crazy blacks can bed them then fun away

What's the problem? He looks like a ninja now

>she was cutting him and drinking his blood
Hot as fuck. I would let her do it too

Same.

I had a similar experience.
I was a fairly normal human being until I went through a terrible relationship with a borderline chick.
I won't go into specifics, but I haven't had a healthy relationship since.

I wanna be MOMMED.COM

they were, I don't know why he's bitching about it on reddit now

off yourselves, unironically you should

>being that much of a cuck to let a bitch knife you for months
What a fag.

easy dressing

Same. It's a shame she cheated though

fpbp

Yeah thats the sad part :/ but jeez that leaf over there sure is but hurt XD

Well user, some of us go throught that shit, just to give you and idead of my relationship, my ex treid to kill herself 2 times, that should tell you about her mental health, just dont let that shit eat up your soul, dont loose your ability to self reflect and use this experience to be able to see from a mile away those people that are borderline.

Some of you anons better check this videos if you want to see an example of both and a borderline toxic person, its quite iluminating actually, see it if you guys have some time to spare.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxCSqTs416g

youtube.com/watch?v=l8FsPRFHuC0

It's easier than you think to be pulled into this sort of relationship. I started dating my first long term girlfriend in the freshman year of high-school and ended up in a similar situation. She was unhinged and hurting people "helped" her. I ended up letting her cut me up pretty much the same way this guy is, albeit with less quantity. For me, there was absolutely no fear, and no threats from her that made me let her do what she did, but she definitely knew how to prey on that instinct that men have to bear whatever they have to for the sake of making women happy. I would have to say though that there were a ton of genetic issues at play as well, because schizophrenia and a whole other host of mental problems run in both sides of my family. Both sets of grandparents were child molesters, etc.

I feel bad for the guy, in that he's likely just as fucked as I am, for life, over a worthless bitch who managed to worm her way into his head through a crack in the wall.

>reddit
>not posting for attention
Pick one.

You have to admit those scars look bad ass

>Women are vampires
Imagine my shock!

I have the same ones. They're really sensitive to touch for like, three years. It sucked.

Well... that guy is just retarded, cant you say "hey, stop cutting me and drinking my blood every single day"?

No. It doesn't seem he earned them, since they're all parallel or perpendicular. Even if it had a clear meaning (like Zsasz, using the scars as a counting system), it would be cringy.

Forgot pic

Sometimes i wonder if the poeple who post in this place, seemed to be quite naive about the subject of women, one thing is read a clever screencap but another one entirely is actually see it with your own 2 eyes, and you can tell by what some people around here write that they still dont grasp the evil and manipulation a woman is capable of.

We live in a time when the mainstream always talk about the evils of men, but never touch the evil of women, as a matter of fact they even encourage it and call it empowering.

don't put us in the same boat with crazy whores...

what kind of faggot would let a woman do this to him

Women prey on the weak and vulnerable, and shower strong men with praise and love.. so they're not really evil, just cowardly and opportunistic

Give that man an o-scar

Definitely. I had friends who laughed at me when I told them I'd been hurt by women. I've had people online call me a faggot, or whatever, and brush it off as not serious. I want to say here and now that I'm not even remotely a soyboy. I've been hairy as fuck all since I was 13, and I'm 6'2''. I could have crushed the bitch at any point, full stop, but I just couldn't. Women are a god damn virus.

But by that same token, when you find a woman who is an actual caring, providing soul, it's like nothing else. The spirit of a woman unafraid of being a feminine home-maker is downright wonderful. But considering all the risks that are inherent with actually trying to find it in this day and age, I've pretty much given up.

I was curious about this BPD so I did a quick google. Strangely it seems written in a way that just about anyone could be labeled with it.

Symptoms

A person with borderline personality disorder may experience intense bouts of anger, depression, or anxiety that may last only hours or, at most, a few days. These may be associated with episodes of impulsive aggression, self-injury, and drug or alcohol abuse. Distortions in thoughts and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, identity, and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad or unworthy. They may feel bored, empty, or unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, and they have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated or lacking in social support, and they may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone.

Either you dont really understand evil or never had a borderline woman cross in to your life, because they are out there, just dont be so naive user.

I have many times as a matter of fact Jose
It's one of the reasons I'm going to do my residency as a psychiatrist after medschool
Most of these girls are genuinely capable of giving love and being gentle and caring, they'll just shred you to pieces if you are unable to deal with their emotional shitstorms. Can be worth it in some cases if you're sturdy enough

I don't know conveniently all of his major scars are in areas he can reach with a knife and the ones on his back are almost none existent and cut into a pattern you could make with your own arm (the curved cuts on his shoulder). Not sure if I trust someone as fucked up in the head as him but I don't know.

if you lack the will to hurt someone that hurts you, off yourself, the world is not a walk in the park.

>edgy faggot response
>meme flag

checks out

They are unbearable but they are still essential for our cause.
We have to deal with them somehow until artificial wombs are fully functional

>waaah muh edge
Off yourself, normalfag

not even trying to, brother, let me show you where i am from, i've seen some shit, your first world comfort won't last forever, get used to violence.
t.20%

>our cause
keep dreaming ahmed

I've found the exact opposite to be true since this happened to me. I've become pretty detached from most things, and in times of stress, I am typically more calm than I am during actually peaceful moments. I don't handle quiet well, though.

>tfw no yandere NTR waifu

Good for you pierre, but my cases where not that pretty, not trying to generalize that all women are fucking evil, but the ones that are like that, well user , theres a reason you see more men suiciding after break ups and not women.

If they are throwing you emotional shitstorms, believe user, they are not worth it, that should tell you about the maturity (something pretty lacking in these times) of the person.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVQrDD9DDyk&t=1774s

If you have the time, its really worth it to check the videos of this guy, hes and expert on this kind of shit, or at least he explains it way better than i.

>yandere
>NTR
pick one

Did you lack the ability to get very angry at her or did you get pissed and just didn't act on it?

I pick both

>Gevalt of Reddita

hahha fuck, looks like the guy from planescape torment

>2 people enable each other's mental sicknesses
>it's only the woman's fault

he's almost like a human praying mantis.

Where am i? I remember... A girl..

It was consensual. I'm not saying this woman was sane, she wasn't, and the guy wasn't sane either for letting it happen. But it was a consensual activity between consenting adults. This isn't a situation where some crazy person attacked someone in a dark alley and butchered their skin. Don't turn this into a "me too" debacle where people who have regret about partaking in an activity try to retroactively turn it into a crime.

>that gif
was he okay

what the fuck is wrong with this guy?
is the question you should be asking

what the fuck dood

His problem began when he let her do this the first time, at which point he became responsible for everything else that happened.

This is like crazy bitches trying to blame their boyfriends for using them as a toilet. You let him you dumbfuck.

when you meet a chick with BPD you can definitely tell

its basically the regular insane female personality but turned up to 11

Can’t read, on mobile so image is fuzzy

lol i would break her fucking jaw if she did this shit to me senpai

yea they put the stuff back inside the bunny and it hops away happily, later they become friends

Pfft Police. let her at it while working extra hours, all the hours. Dig basement or buy one. Dungeon style. Keep the bitch there forever, invite friend and dog, bull and Horse. Charge for entry

>a yandere who has strong feelings of love for you but also enjoys watching your anguish
>she fucks other guys and forces you to watch but has no emotional connection to them and only does it to revel in your suffering because it makes her feel closer to you
Sounds like an intapped fetish market

>implying that there's something wrong with the woman and not the man here
>mfw you fail so many shit tests that she just starts cutting you

The Assclowns just cannot stop winning. Love it

The police wouldn't do shit m8. In most "civilized" countries, the law is set up in such a way that if physical abuses happens at all in a relationship, the male is arrested and charged for domestic abuse, even if he as the victim.

Updated my journal.