Why can’t we have a free healthcare system? Europe and Canada have great healthcare systems

Why can’t we have a free healthcare system? Europe and Canada have great healthcare systems.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/mans-death-after-34-hour-er-wait-must-be-ruled-homicide-familys-lawyers-tell-inquest
globalnews.ca/news/2678113/ontario-teen-who-died-waiting-for-stem-cell-transplant-begged-government-to-cut-wait-list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the hypocratic oath?

Yuropoors can’t even afford a lamp

You know (((why)))

>free
no such thing

European system are in shamble
It was great 10y ago but """abuse""" and medical tourism did a numbers on them

Because we're too busy paying for illegal aliens welfare and all other sorts of stupid ass shitI

Quick question, which country has the world's best hospitals, medical schools and most scientific discoveries and advancement in the medical field?

If fat people and mooching minorities fucked off, people wouldn't even be able to pretend that there are problems with American health care.

>Shadman

Our healthcare is NOT FREE
the average Canadian gets taxed 6000$ annually for healthcare
meanwhile the average man never uses the healthcare system aside from getting the flu once a year.
women niggers and refugees go and get free surgery on the back of white men's paychecks
AND when we finally get old and get cancer, the waiting list is so fucking long, and 3rd world that we have to go to america for proper treatment.

>Europe and Canada have great healthcare systems.
No we don't...and it's not free, in fact it's far from free you underage faggot...
The US system is expensive, but vastly superior if you need it...you can get an MRI on demand the day you want one...the rest of the world is still on a waiting list...

I love this moronic notion of “free” healthcare. You mean you would like our government to increase taxes via payroll or a value added tax to goods and services to subsidize the cost of this “free” healthcare? I agree the US model is broken, costly and ineffective and needs to follow a single payer system, but again it wouldn’t be FREE.

>free

Also European healthcare is absolute dog shit.

I'm ok with paying for Canadians as long as Canadian doesn't mean shit skin or cheese monkey

Said by the mutt who has literally a third world healtcare system and no assistance whatsoever without a huge insurance monthly fee.
I'll rather to be cured in Latvia than in your shithole country, thanks but no thanks.

Been hospitalized twice quality here is going down hill.

There's no such thing as "free," you retard.

But isn’t it at least of the best quality, and available to all citizens regardless of their financial situation?

Never mind, I was retarded and didn’t read all of your post.

We do. It’s called get a job, and you get healthcare.

This. Single payer works great in an ethnically homogeneous society, where people understand they're not going to get medical attention for every fucking issue.

When you actually have to spend 3 hours telling Mahmoud and Fatma you don't go to the doctor to get a splinter removed from your kids' finger, the systems falls apart though.

>European healt care
>healthy patients above all
This is what the American left actually believes

>cheese monkey
I’m sorry, what? I’ve never heard that pejorative before. What group is it directed against?

Yup. EU and CA are more like the VA healthcare system, and less like the US healthcare system. As in, people literally die or experience severe complications while waiting for healthcare.

I once had dizziness issues, asked for a head MRI for months, got denied every time. Only after I suffered a severe concussion from a fall, I got an MRI, on which they immediately fucking saw a wisdom tooth pushing on a nerve, causing dizziness. They just give you the bare minimum, instead of proper care.

>When you actually have to spend 3 hours telling Mahmoud and Fatma you don't go to the doctor to get a splinter removed from your kids' finger,

And, subsequently, spending 3 hours to stop them from yelling at, and pushing their spawn upon, every person who walks past them in a white coat.

Is this really how Americans think 'European' Healthcare is?

Literally shitskins.

you pay the MOST you dick mutilated mutt cuck

you get the least.
Americans are even greater consum cattle than us, naturally you are more dump. you chopped off dick is proof of that

why do I want to fuck a 2d drawing? Is shadman improving?

Yes. Bernie supporters/lefty millenials. Before the migrant crisis they also painted sweden as utopia. they have shut up about it recently
Usually utopia for leftist
>muh weed
>pussified police like UK
>"free" healthcare
>lots of tax of even a cap on income/profit
>riding bikes and walking places instead of driving a car
>shitty green food
>wind turbines everywhere, solar panels on every house
A lot of them look up to Amsterdam as well.

That's a lot of big noses in the second picture... Oy vey

The concept is ruined by not everyone being motivated to keep healthy and those who abuse the system by going when they have a cold. "Free" health care changes the way people treat doctor's visits, it encourages them to go as often as possible. Whereas paying for health care encourages you deal with it yourself before wasting the time and money.

Ask a Canadian how great their healthcare is? Perfect if you break a leg or have a sniffle. Get cancer and live with that joy.

State funded healthcare is amazing for profits. The health insurance companies doubled their profits under Obamacare.

I wonder why so many Europeans and Canadians with terminal diseases and life threatening conditions come to the USA to get treatment.

You would be surprised how many treatments are simply not covered.

Despite this, waiting times often kill patients, and 80% of the cost of the system is generally spent on keeping people alive for the last .1% of their lives.

the rest is usually wasted on treating repeat customers (drunks/druggies)

If we had reasonable limits on how much $ we waste on keeping grandpa alive for a month more, and didnt waste so much on drunks/druggies and brand new immigrants who have not paid into the system, it would be fine.

As it is the whole thing will go bottom up once the people pulling the cart have had enough

>Canada have great healthcare systems
nationalpost.com/news/canada/mans-death-after-34-hour-er-wait-must-be-ruled-homicide-familys-lawyers-tell-inquest

globalnews.ca/news/2678113/ontario-teen-who-died-waiting-for-stem-cell-transplant-begged-government-to-cut-wait-list/

windsorstar.com/health/family-of-man-who-died-in-hospital-er-bathroom-files-1-5-million-lawsuit

>people literally die having to be waiting to get into the ER
lmao

Why are American political comics always so bad?

They label people like we don't know who they are from context clues.

Where do every country with a 'free' healthcare system import their drugs from?

If your patients die, you win.

They've never heard of a Patient's Advocate (at least in the British system).

Their system is such a cockup they actually have people that make their living going round trying to fix the "system" when the patient gets the runaround or a medical procedure goes wrong.

Healthy patients bring healthy profits though, customers reward competence.
And healthy profits, if re-invested, can bring breakthroughs in medicine, thus making more healthy patients.

There is certainly no reason that a couple of medical interventions cost as much as buying a house. It stupid and sad

The free health care system is such communist bullshit. I'm working in my Republic in neurosurgery branch. I'm always thinking about moving my ass to another country where I can make some real money because people could actually pay me. Here I can make just few crowns and work with people who doesn't pay us. In the next three years I'm moving to Western Europe or some white state in the USA just because I don't like working nearly every day 13 hours for shit money which free health care systém provides.

>tfw it's cheaper to just kill them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_in_Canada
>became legal as of June 2016
t-thanks t-trudeau!

Quebec

>free healthcare
Healthcare here isn't free stop saying that it is

>cheese eating surrender monkeys
I still wonder why they refuse to go back to France.

WE HATE THE POOR #MURRICA

Once I reach my $6500 deductible, everything is 100% covered for the year.
Works for me. Employer also contributes $3k to my HSA each year and I’m making six figs.
Still, the problem today isn’t single payer or private options...rising costs and a lack of “””price discovery””” that plagues the private system will still fuck the single payer system except we’d all be tax chattel at that point with rationing of services.

Because the tradeoffs aren't worth it. There's no such thing as free. All you're doing by making healthcare "free" is hiding the cost in taxes. Healthcare is a scare resource and any time you make a scare resource "free" the demand skyrockets but the supply stays the same. This increases the cost even if its hidden.

Because there's a limited amount of healthcare to go around, rationing will have to take place, and the first victims of this are usually the elderly and disabled. I'm not okay with letting people die because it's not financially viable for the government to pay for treatment but that's what necessarily must happen when healthcare is distributed by a central authority instead of price.

Another problem is that it severely limits innovation. In a free market there's a profit incentive for people to develop new medicines that doesn't exist in a socialized environment. This is why the US leads the industry in creating new treatments and medicine while Europe rides our coattails.

Because privatized health care actually let's us find treatment to deadly dieses. USA is ranked high in that.

Also not having privatized healthcare whatsoever is incredibly stupid. Ask any Canadian about how so many died because thier "free" healthcare would not start thier treatment for 2 years

Also it would cost us 6 fucking trillion a year

I wish the left would actually try to lower the cost of healthcare instead of role-playing as revolutionaries because it could easily be done. There is entirely too many unnecessary regulations that amount to busywork but have to be done by law. Doctors should not have to spend 90% of their time filling out paperwork.

>shadman

Because we fund the lion's share of the R&D costs for the medical treatments the countries you speak of use so much.

I like our biking culture though, good exercise and everything is close to you anyway if you live in a city. Our weed stuff is crap though, we should just fully legalize. Our average usage is below that of most western nations because it isn't really special over here.

We whine as much about our healthcare as Americans though. I think every country does.

Berniefags are way to far to the left.

>denial

>ebin nigger meme

Correct, you're denying facts.

>you can get an MRI on demand the day you want one
This sounds like bullshit.

Here they do something similar, except it's accompanied by tons of unnecessary tests and exorbitant prices.

europe and canada have tiny populations dick
also europe is a fuckin continent and canada is a country
>this dumb faggot wants us to pay for healthcare so he can live longer and possibly pass his genes
nah get darwin'ed you feyboy

They don't. Or rather, not any more than people come to Europe for treatment.

I mean outside of the ridiculous taxes, mediocre service and long healthcare waits right? Did you know you could *voluntarily* pay more income to your health insurance and basically have the best health care in the world?

>Shaddai 'Shadman' Prejean
>Shaddai is Hebrew (One of the 72 names of God)
>(((Shadman)))

This is correct.

The US is full of niggers and spics who don’t pay any taxes and who are dead weight on the system.

A single payer not only doesn’t work when there’s a massive class of free riders, it won’t even be popular. The reason is resentment. “Why should I vote for higher taxes and work all day so some lazy nigger can get free healthcare?” This is a fundamental dynamic in America that frequently goes unmentioned.

>but it's okay if you die when you can't afford it. Good riddance poorfag

This thread is the epitome of pic related.

Better to work in the USA, Europe needs more doctors but they get shitty hours for the amount of pay they get

I pay about $1700 per year for my health insurance and $1200 for other people's because of Medicare. Every time I actually go to the doctor it's $20 out of pocket. Sounds like a way better deal here.

It's not a black or white situation where the government either has complete or zero control of healthcare. It's possible for the government to provide assistance to people who can't find help from private charity in a free market system. The government doesn't need complete control of healthcare in order to do that.

Jews.

Nice meme flag americuck. Sure are a master of disguise.

>le ebin niggers spic shitskin nigger niggity nig nig nigger meme XDDDD

There's more MRI machines in NYC than all of Canada.

In terms of innovation alone, the free market of the US saves more lives then all the rest of worlds socialized medicine combined. Nobody develops more treatments and medicine than us.

Many of those are unnecessarily used.

This, we are the forefront of all medical research.

>>why wont they surrender and go back :( those damn surrender monkeys not surrendering.

>"free"

Also, the left panel is so grossly romanticised that it's laughable. Only an American leftist who has never left the US (or only went on touristy meme vacations to Europe) could have drawn this.

Pls b b8

That's not from the free market. Research and development are dependent on the public sector. This is true of other technologies too.

Still mad we left huh?

Now try to create anysort of dental system worth a damb you yellow crook toothed fuck

Sistwr in law interned at a law firm in England. She bragged about there health care, then braggged how people with money (lawyers) pay for extra coverage cause its shit

This. "Free" health care incentivises wasteful behaviour. What has no cost has no worth. 1 Munchausen tier pleb can squander medical resources for 10

Notice the noses on all the people putting profits before patients