What is your opinion on former president George W Bush?

What is your opinion on former president George W Bush?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8_nRkCJx9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Globalist operative from the Bush servant bloodline.

seems like a good dude at heart even though he’s a globalist shitlord

Fuck him and the Bush brand of cuckservative "we walk the walk and talk the talk to bring in the Christian vote but then turn foreign policy and the economy over to a bunch of unelected jewish neo-cons", fuck him for getting all those thousands of American and allied soldiers killed in Iraq with absolutely nothing to show for it just because he had a beef with Sadam and felt he had to finish his cuckservative dad's business for him, fuck him for catering to "Hispanics" (more like Mexican invaders) because of the bullshit "they're natural conservatives and Republicans!" lie push by neo-cons and the establishment, fuck him for always steering right down the middle and ignoring his Conservative base to appease the left/Dems/MSM when anybody with half a brain knows that buys you nothing and you're still despised as a "white Christian male" by them, fuck him for never appointing a real conservative to the supreme court, fuck him for allowing the treasury to be looted of trillions of dollars and the money distributed to bankers and Wall Street rather than them paying the price for their greed, fuck him for taking our eye off of Afghanistan during the critical time and costing us any chance of victory there, fuck him for not beginning construction on "the wall" the day after 9/11 when he could have easily declared it a national security imperative and had it built with little to no opposition, fuck him for taking our personal freedom and right to privacy away through domestic spying and data collection and then handing the keys to the prison over to Obama, etc etc... fuck this cuckservative moron and the horse he rode in on. I voted for him twice and regret it every day.

NO BUSH POLITICAL DYNASTY, IT ENDS WITH HIM.

This

He was based. He was not the smartest guy in the room, he was a colossal fuckup of a son who never could get out from under super spy dad / granddad's shadow. Despite everyone telling him he was a fuckup and loser, he got sober and tried anyways.

He won and embraced his horrible autism, dyslexia and stopped giving a fuck about what people said about him. If he had not grown up, he would have crumpled like a wet sock. Regardless on how you frame the 9/11 attacks, his economic policies rebuilt the usa after the 1998 and 2001 tech crashes.

Terrible, under his reign we had 9/11 and the beginning of the erosion of our rights

I voted for him twice. When he was president, I supported everything he did. When he wasn’t president, I didn’t vote for him and he was shit.
Exactly the same way I’ll be with Trump in 3 years.

Would Gore or Kerry have done better? I voted Kerry btw.

Wanker that dragged us into a shitty illegal war through lies.
He and his buddies should be in prison imo

Biggest mass murderer since his father.

Somewhat positive in that I think he tried to do his job as best was able but was clearly a figurehead and manipulated and used.

A better question would be. Where would we be now. If 9/11 didn't happen and we didn't go to war while he was president.

Anybody have that gif of the Iraqi throwing shoes at him and Bush thinks it's hilarious

Third best president by shitskin body count.

yes

>buttfucked by daddy
>scapegoat for 9/11
>monkeyface
>could articulate sentences, ended up a retard

▲ ▲

youtube.com/watch?v=D8_nRkCJx9o

In other words, just like Obama, Bush was a face for whoever was truly calling the shots (Deep State, CIA, w/e).

Fpbp

Obama brought the troops home

Prematurely as far as Iraq is concerned.

Republicans love keeping US soldiers in the Middle East to get slaughtered.

Honestly he's the reason why this board was primarily divided between Ron Paul libertards and Chomsky anarcho types for a long time until the Donald came along.

His administration was disastrous and played just as big a part as Obama's administration in making the swamp.

War criminal and liar

he was legally required to

Iraq was probably one of the biggest fuck ups in all time history

Goddamn DEMON!

Hmm. At the time I was young and did not like him. He had to respond to 9/11 in Afghanistan. Iraq was a gigantic fuck up. He also started the mass surveillance stuff.

So no he was not really the best.

Now its the age of Trump. Much better.

I now realize that the Jewish media gave him a harder time than he deserved. He still did nothing good for America or Whites.

killed the US

I think he's a globalist faggot.

I care about the last thing more than any other.

Imagine being a fag and having a few dozen partners per year, and still calling yourself “married”

this

>guy who created the housing bubble
>hah we’ll be debt free
I won’t even fully blame obongo on the ride in National Debt during his presidency, it was almost entirely slick Willy.

Gold right here. What a waste of potential Dubya was. Nice enough guy, but holy shit.

Him and Jimmy Carter meant well (more than people give him credit for), but nothing went right. Bush's problem was he listened to Cheney too much. Because Cheney is the root of evil.