Is he right Sup Forums?

Or was there Russian collusion like the libs like to claim?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180118/106796/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180118.pdf
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7
cnn.com/2017/05/13/world/prevezon-settlement/index.html
twitter.com/gtorres25/status/959643649893195776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't they been bitching about this russian thing for two years not one?

Meh Russia

Obama/Mueller incorrectly obtained a warrant to monitor a manchurian candidate that was planted by Russia. It's funny to me you guys are more concerned with the tiny technicalities of the law rather than the fact that we had a foreign government using a manchurian candidate. What's more funny? You guys actually think anything will happen over an improperly obtained warrant to someone that's as powerful as Obama and the Democratic Party.

Trump supporters are grasping at straws.

Holy shit! Trump is a Manchurian candidate!?
Fuck! We are so fucked!

retard

Traitor

I didn't know Trump was Chinese?

Who is "Trump"?

He has laundered money for russian oligarchs through his real estate deals over the years, and owes Russians millions. I highly doubt one of them overtly said 'repeal and replace russian sanctions for personal debt relief' but it seems like trump's angling for it.

"Their was no Collusion"

Their... illiterate pos.

All Im saying is just because Michael Jackson had pajama parties at his house, doesn't mean there was any kiddy diddling going on.

Pretty much sums up Trump and this russia thing

nice copy paste

>the tiny technicalities of the law
Yeah, I mean, it is ludicrous to give a shit about stuff like that.
And Trump is a bad person so however he is fucked that is fine by me.
And so what if all it takes is some withheld pertinent information, a questionable piece of opposition research and a drunken conversation to have the US government give people they dislike a rectal exam. That could never come back to bite us in the ass.

Non-native English speaker here, I can't parse the second part of what Trump said.

> Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction.

What did he mean by this?

wtf i love manchuria now

oh he has? please post what you've got and the evidence of a quid pro quo.
also clinton has laundered money from russian oligarchs through her chappaqua home. evidence? why, there are many photographs of russians in picture frames along her bookcases which smell of mahogany and tuna. heard this from a cable guy who installed cable in her home and saw her burning the previous cable guy alive and eating him. it's true it's on cnn turn it on right now.

He meant to let you know he really didn't attend university and he is illiterate.

I mean... Trump's policies haven't exactly been favorable towards Russia

Like building up our defense, unleashing the energy industry, and economic reforms that make business in America more desirable

That there was no collusion or obstruction.

Is this fanfiction?

If they finally admit russia collusion is a joke, maybe they will start considering other, more serious hypothesis.

WITCH HUNT

> We didnt work together (with Russians) and we didnt try to stop the investigation

>Trump is a racist, sexist, unfit, incompetent loud mouth bafoon who couldn't find his own ass with two hands and a map

>Trump is also a Russian spy sent to infiltrate America and secure the presidency so our democratic way of life can be subverted

It's like global warming...

When caught with their pants down, they change it to global climate change.

Idiots follow

I believe he fit the qualifications for Pres. Or he would not have made it onto the ballot.

TOTAL DISGRACE

He's a Russian plant.

still doing it for the lulz though.

Here is your (((you)))

He's right about them looking for obstruction now, because the collusion meme was a big nothingburger. The best "evidence" they had (Steele Dossier) was a fucking joke with golden shower fanfic from Sup Forums.

The memo doesn't really directly affect him, though. It calls into question the integrity and motivations of officials in our intelligence community, but doesn't tie in directly with the investigation on Trump himself.

>Manchurian candidate
Funny use of that term
Considering the Chinks send waves of people over here to steal ideas and infiltrate American society
But who cares because Russians

SHUT UP SHITLORD TRUMP AND PUTIN ARE BEST BUDDIES REEEEEEE

IMPLYING
I can't tell if that's sarcasim or stupidity.

Idk but it’s funny how in every tweet that he’a misspelled an easy word there’s something that he desperately wants people to know that the media refuses to cover

This is probably the only sound argument Democrats have.
Everything else they endlessly chatter about amounts to failed attemps at subversion through treason by Democrats.

>a manchurian candidate
Hmm.....So trump is from china?

I like some of the food from china.

>they obtained the warrant under false pretences b-but Drumpf is still a Russian spy

He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin!

I expect Mueller to formally bring up the bogus obstruction of justice charge. This civil war inside our Govt is going to go hot. Prepare your anuses. Things are going to get spooky.

Read the next Q post, then you'll understand.

White men wherever they may live.

lmao, the memo that was released was doctored by russians and is given attention by hordes of russian bots
#Collusion!

I've heard of combovers but that combdown is an interesting concept.

#OBSTRUCTION #COLLUSION

Define both

it means that drumpf is in league with the RUSSIAN

It's one thing to speak of yourself in the third person, but using quotes marks to signal disbelief - of himself - is just so fucking weird. He's quite literally confessing to his crimes with his writing style

LOL fuck off RUSSIAN BOT

Mueller investigation is on it's last legs. They won't find anything of substance and it'll be closed before the end of the year. Democrats will have to find something new to shriek about for the remaining 6 years.

>I mean... Trump's policies haven't exactly been favorable towards Russia
Forcing NATO to pay up, is a bigger threat to Russia, than ANY other sanctions.

They tried the "he's mentally unfit" but I think that failed

Would this be considered an admission of guilt?

Really, is there anything they haven't tried by now? They keep throwing shit at the wall to see if it'll stick, and it never does.

>witch hunt
>admission of guilt

Are you retarded?

>Obama/Mueller incorrectly obtained a warrant
And even that's still just speculation on the part of Nunes. Most of the probable cause evidence is still classified and can't be released without revealing covert investigative techniques. The fact that so many Trump advisors were working for/with the Russian, the fact that so many other met secretly with the Russians, the fact that so many lied to America about their clandestine scheming, at this point, I don't give a fuck if it's technically collusion or not. Trump and his FSB family and his team of crony money launderers all need to go to prison for a long time.

I find it hilarious that Trump thinks the memo vindicates him. It tells you straight out Trump orchestrated the whole memo thing. Only the mind of a 3 year old would think of blaming Hillary for the whole thing. Hilarious

>What did he mean by this?
It means his random capitalization puts him at the the intellectual level of a 5th grader.

In a real world scenario, this would be true. But we live in a fucked up country with a fucked up justice system and the media acts like a rabid mouth foaming ex gf. This is going to get worse before it gets better. Just look at how the media went into full blown propaganda mode yesterday.

Trump intentionally makes spelling errors or uses homonyms when he wants to invoke a reaction from leftists. He typically deploys this tactic when leftists & the media refuse to cover something important and vindicating.

Leftists are fucking retarded so anything is an admission of guilt to them.

>LOL fuck off RUSSIAN BOT
This is the official Democrat response to the mountain of evidence compiled against them.
I wonder how well this is going to hold up?

this dumb nigger referring to himself in the third person

assassination when?

> Trump is a Manchurian candidate planted by Russia
Just a reminder that an official Clinton campaign memo explained how the Clinton campaign would promote Donald Trump against other Republicans in the primary as a "pied piper candidate."

homophones*

oh indeed, quite literally, quite literally, quite
also there is no self you are just some atoms in the process of decomposition soon you will be as noteworthy to the human eye as a mote of dust
but don't let that get to you, your opinions are important and people want to know what you're thinking

YEAH PEOPLE THAT MAKE ARGUMENTS DONT JUST GO "SO MANY" AND HOPE IT STICKS
ANDREW MCCABE RESIGNED FROM THE FBI BECAUSE HE ADMITTED UNDER OATH THAT AT LEAST ONE FISA WARRANT ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN OBTAINED UNLESS THEY USED A KNOWINGLY FALSE RUSSIAN DOSSIER
YOU CANT REFUTE THIS WITHOUT SOMEHOW SPINNING MCCABE RESIGNING LOL

For months now he's been calling out the Russian collusion bs narrative, the fact that he brings up Obstruction in this tweet signals that it's the next angle of attack against him and it's Mueller's end game.

WHO WAS EXCLUSIVELY FINDING FUSION GPS AFTER TRUMP DEFEATED ALL PRIMARY CANDIDATES

>incorrect "their was"
>followed by correct "there was"
How to get the media to post your tweet and spread the narrative for you 101.

so yes, he is a dumb nigger who refers to himself in the third person

thank you for the clarification

You know what upsets me about this pasta. It is this user probably didn't make it or found it on Sup Forums, but on a social media site where someone actually believes this.

>their

>mfw I'm already seeing shitlibs calling for Nunes to be charged with obstruction of justice

They're mentally broken.

WHATEVER YOU SAY REDDIT SPACE

Let's not forget that the Mueller investigation was started under false pretenses through FISA abuse with the goal of removing a President. We are currently in a constitutional crisis.

>Q user
This needs to be banned or moved to Has he ever been right? I remember those crumb generals which was just full of autistic boomers ranting and posting pasta

>the everloving state of Leftist memes

And Putin is so evil guys, I can't even

>oh he has? please post what you've got and the evidence of a quid pro quo.
Glenn Simpson HA written extensively about how Russian oligarchs have bought properties from Trump-related real estate holdings at inflated prices (typical money laundering ruse).
He testified to that fact and met with the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and has since asked for his testimony under oath to be released.
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180118/106796/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180118.pdf

Trump money laundering connections are weel-documented:
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Then we have Russian weasel Jeff Sessions trying to get quietly rid of all the Russian money laundering cases at the DOJ.
businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7

If Republican's were principled, they would go after the criminals in the White House.
Russian money-laundering details remain in the dark as US settles fraud case
cnn.com/2017/05/13/world/prevezon-settlement/index.html

did anyone on here even read the memo

not an argument

leftists will be all smug, link to it, and call him drumph, and the centrists and those who dont pay attention will end up reading the tweet because of them and think, lol drumphf he did misspell that but damn he is right.
Humanizes, publicizes, and proves a point.

>their was no collusion
>their
not sure if retarded or 4d chess to get news kikes to show his tweet

>all caps boomer bitching about reddit spacing

the funny part is i bet you are the smartest geriatric on your nursing home wing

>the everloving state of trudeau's asshole

everyone in the trump campaign

Trump is a legendary shitposter

>defends leftist memes

wow really boggles your noggle

>We are currently in a constitutional crisis.

What the fuck do you people think this even means? I gather this is some new buzzword from various communist (((news))) organizations, can you actually explain this? Have (you) ever read the constitution?

No he's just panicking the mother of all happenings is coming his way.

>Trump intentionally makes spelling errors or uses homonyms when he wants to invoke a reaction from leftists. He typically deploys this tactic
Wait, what? He pretends to be semi-literate as a defense mechanism? You must be new here.

treating allies as if they were allies instead of leeches? you advocate for parisites . you sir, er no you foolish boar, to hell with you!

twitter.com/gtorres25/status/959643649893195776

Look at the hair! My god.....

>For months now he's been calling out the Russian collusion bs narrative
Like the increasingly nervous man? You're saying he's figuratively a parody meme of himself

It means we're in the 1st stages of the collapse of our republic you dumb shit. I'm not a Trump shill but I understand that if Mueller claims his scalp that the "Right" and Trump fanatics will become just as bat shit crazy as the left.

nah, just wanted to remind you that trudeau takes cock in the ass, like, a lot and really really really likes it

just a friendlly reminder, friend

>Or was there Russian collusion like the libs like to claim?
Were you or anyone you know paid to shitpost by Russians? We know folks were paid by CTR to shitpost, and it's reflected in the immediate dropoff of content when they stopped.