Trump being enemies with the FBI is not such a good idea

Trump being enemies with the FBI is not such a good idea...

There was a president who was an enemy with the FBI once...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtube.com/watch?v=-l0GSbvqvqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Takes a lot of balls to go up against one of the worst criminal organizations in the US.
At least the US Marines are on Trump's side.

Digits confirm you are a traitor. Your ip address has been fowarded to the right wing death squads.

You can't ignore that Trump is up against the (((Deep State))) and they've been threatening his life for over a year, user.

Good job!

Waste this globalist MF.

it was the CIA dumbass

Maybe at an individual level, but in the end they'll obey the orders of a traitor general instead of Trump.

Trump isn’t against the FBI, he’s against the corruption in the FBI. You are right that he’s in trouble because the people he’s opposing are the “rogue” types though.

Both

JFK was enemies with the CIA, the FBI are pussies and are basically a bunch of desk worker cops.

Nope it was just the CIA, the FBI would never murder the president.

Kennedy had Johnson as VP...a major policy shift.

Trump has Pence as VP, a slight shift in policy to the right.

Does the left wing faggots really want a President Pence, angered about a dead Trump?

Think about that one.

>somebody stabs you in the back again and again with 0 provocation and continues stabbing you and twisting the knife
>turn around and smack the knife out of their hand
>OP takes a break from his daily sounding routine and helpfully pipes up "UH OH user YOU SHOULDNT HAVE PICKED A FIGHT WITH THAT KNIFE GUY LOL YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW"

they say everyone has a price, so how mug do I need to pay you to kill yourself?

Trump's fight has been too public for them to do anything about it. At this point, if Trump legitimately died of a heart attack after eating a big Mac with no indication of any foul play, it'd probably still spark a civil war and their heads would be on pikes in a week

The FBI field agents are woke to the corruption in their ranks.unlike in the 60s, (((they))) can't control the narrative. Any attempt on Trump is the end of America. Literal civil war will break out.

Shit i reckon he'd start electrocuting straights at that point.

Would be pretty dope if they shot Trump, shitstorm would be legendary

Shoot yourself

Punished Pence would truly be the greatest political arc of all time

Kennedy was a pussy. Trump aint.

You'd better pray it doesn't happen again, Shlomo.

If Trump were assassinated, Burgerland would almost certainly erupt into civil war, and (((your lot))) would not fare well.

Faggot OP

fucking retard

>world sitting on decades of dry kindling
>Let's throw some Sparks and see what happens
Kaaay

>If Trump were assassinated, Burgerland would almost certainly erupt into civil war

They should picture a Trump Rally. See the people who lined up and walked a mile or two, in freezing cold, or 100 degree heat, waiting hours to just catch a glimpse of the man.

Then they should picture Pence....with all those people behind him, screaming for revenge.

Well, you're from muslim occupied territory. Who's the fucking retard again?

We won't be screaming for revenge. We'll be exacting revenge ourselves.

>Well, you're from muslim occupied territory.
>this is what yanks actually believe

If Trump gets assassinated FBI offices are going to be receiving some fertilizer deliveries.

Keep telling yourself that. There'll be ALL-OUT war!

>Muh civil war

You LARP faggots are so delusional. You nazi faggots wouldn't do shit. You would just post angry threads on Sup Forums and continue LARPing about muh day of rope all day like you always do.

It was the CIA that killed him, the FBI just helped cover it up.

Trump doesn’t need to worry since he hasn’t made an enemy of the CIA...

>The mob
And since they're right-wing Ameribros, I imagine most of them are armed. Some of them quite heavily.

Mostly the bush controlled CIA though , the FBI just followed CIA orders

>LARPing
I'm a Britbong, Shlomo. Far enough away that I have no real direct stake.

I just don't want to see tens of millions of people suffer because the elites don't like the people's choice for leader.

Canadians believe it too. We will be very soon as well.

I highly doubt this.

What does that have to do with ANYTING?
Is this really how burgers argue? I pointed him out being a retard for not knowing about JFK, but all you can respond with is an ad hominim?

Well I never held you lot in high regard, so that's not surprising

We'll make wine out of your blood and use you skull as a cup to drink it.

You are scared.

RIP Drumpf

Almost every person, whom I've ever met from the Netherlands, was arrogant. Pleasant, but arrogant. It must be nice for you to have an anonymous board, so that all of your other pseudo-liberal, pseudo-compassionate friends don't know the truth about you!

if the same people who killed JFK wanted DuhNald dead, he would be by now.

you limp wristed armchair warrriors need to get a fucking job

This killed him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

(((FBI))) Federal Bureau for Israel, (((CIA))) Central Israel Agency

IT WAS THE CIA WHO DID JFK

No Ralphie no!

BASED
A
S
E
D

you really think he doesnt have an insurance policy in place if they try to pull some shit?

>Shilly willickers batman!

I don’t beleive pence has the ability to challenge the deep state, they would make him bend, or off him for the next in line.

>veiled threats
CIA did it, FBI feigned and deferred all to CIA who threw away the evidence. Beyond your delightfully retarded post, you’ve conflated the entire FBI as problematic. Current day, a few bad apples at the top don’t ruin the whole bushel.

>in the end they'll obey the orders of a traitor general instead of Trump.
Mattis is the Secretary of Defense dumbass
I'm willing to bet any amount of money that the average crayon eater will follow Mattis, who in turn follows Trump

Meme flag should be a dead giveaway he’s a shill.

im pretty sure pence is based as fuck.. prove me wrong but clip related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-l0GSbvqvqo

haha he stared that fucking jewess down with a death stare.

exactly my point.