One Piece

Where were you when Zoro got confirmed stronger and more reliable than Luffy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CoBnSaVki4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Luffyfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

In an alternate universe. Zoro is better though

Wasn't born yet, since that was over 20 years ago.

Just remember they were evenly matched when they entered the Grand Line.

You made the thread too early you FUCKING newfag.

>Luffy is made of rubber
>Paramecia
Katakuri is made of some sticky dessert
>Logia
???

>stronger than luffy

But it wasn't confirmed

Luffy can't turn into rubber, he is rubber.

Logias can turn into their respective substance. Luffy is biologically rubber.

They weren't though. Zoro was normally fighting at a disadvantage most fights.

On top of that zoro tanked Luffys damage and exhaustion on top of his own.

correct. however, based on what we've seen, if luffy ever awakens his power, he'd be able to turn the environment around him into rubber.

the question is how does he make that work for him beyond turning the lightning arena into a giant bounce castle.

>there are people born before the arlong park arc that can legally browse this website
no wonder these threads are shit

Don't worry, I'm actually 27.

Isn't the whole point that they are supposed to be generally equal with different strengths and weaknesses?
Also Zoro can swim and isn't autistic.

Zoro might not be autistic but he is dumb. Easily the second dumbest crew member.

Battle sense does not equate to intelligence.

I dont see zoro being the captain and shit though

Luffyfags are fucking delusional. Just what you expect from underage kids

Kaidou is 100 percent battle sense and he's Yonkou. You're full of shit.

Ch. 870 Parting

"Come out Bege" a raging BM screams.
Chiffon sticks her head out the window to try to persuade BM, but her faces exactly resembles Lola's, which further enrages BM.
BM's children watch her current state carefully. It appears they plan to capture them all in one fell swoop when they're thrown out of the crumbling castle.
Luffy sees the suffering Bege and attempts to charge out the castle but is prevented by Nami.
Now that they have the poneglyph copies and have rescued Sanji's family, there's no point in putting in rushing himself out there.

She persuades him that it will be okay to fight once they meet up with Zoro and the others.
Capone says that here is only one way to escape from this predicament.
That is while they are in the Bege's body, Bege turns back into a human and is carried away by Caesar through the sky.
Caesar explains that that is impossible since they are surrounded by many Busoushoku Haki users.

Judge questions Sanji they were saved.
Zeff appears in Sanji's mind.
Sanji: "My father would have been saddened. He would be appalled at the small kind of man that would ridicule the death of their own family. I won't live a life where I am not able to face that person. 13 years ago, the Sanji Vinsmoke that ran away from Germa died on the seas. Therefore recognize this! You are not my father, Judge Vinsmoke!"

Judge hears Sanji's words and promises to never come close to the East Blue again.
On top of that, he vows that Germa will stall for time until Caesar can run away.
Bege undos his castle. Ichiji blocks countless number of bullets that come flying in.
Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up.

End.

I like to think that Zoro was stronger during East Blue and Luffy surpassed him with Gear Second.
It would explain why Zoro had to be constantly nerfed in the early arcs and Luffy's massive powerup (Asura and Diable Jamble are shit in comparison desu) would still be so without completely throwing his powerlevel out of balance.

Zoro was always pirate king tier

BEGONE THOT

Did I miss something?

Okay
A) We don't know fucking anything about Kaidou yet other than he is aloof and unkillable and
B) I said battle sense doesn't equate to intelligence as in the two are not mutual, there are plenty of smart characters with strong battle sense and stupid characters with strong battle sense

Read the spoilers They need Big bro Zoro

While Luffy is too much of a weak faggot to face Big Mom

Zoro is currently destroying Kaido AS I TYPE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=7CoBnSaVki4

At least we still can have some Usopposting.

>Zorogan

This is honestly my favorite meme

How much longer until the chapter releases?

Ch. 870 Parting

Luffy finds One Piece______________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End.

8-10 hours

That's normal Shounen progression for you.

Usually the MC starts underpowered or average even among his crew/friends and as the story progresses will surpass them.
The longer the story goes, the bigger the power gap will be.

remember that time sanji almost got killed by his pervert nosebleeds

You guys are going to make the kids cry

Damn.

Zoro is literally the only GAR in one piece

So what's the cliffhanger?

Leave Big Meme to me.

Oda has nerfed Zoro quite a bit.
His fights now are boring and not bloody at all, there is no more intensity.

finally

20 years was too long for this overrated manga

how is one shotting pretty much anyone a "nerf"

he's not having trouble with enemies right now because it would be retarded to have him struggle against random mooks and beat top tier yonko members later. it's called doing powerlevels right

Luffy was overpowered since chapter 01, we just didn't know at the time

Because he's too Gar for a prolonged fight

>Big Mom is going down this arc!

>one shotting

Just means to put less focus on the character, pretty much side-lined.

>random mooks

Sure, right hand of someone like Doflamingo is random.

I call it being side-lined.

>luffy needed the help of nami and 500 homies to beat big mom's weakest commander and it still took a whole day
>he's gonna beat big mom for sure!
kek

seriously, someone explain to me what was the point of this arc

To make SaNa canon

To steal the poneglyph, that's the only thing that matters

>Luffy and Sanji literally ruin escape plan to help out Reiju and Vinsmokes

And BigMemers think this chapter is a win for them.

L
O
L

BigMeme going down confirmed and Zoro confirmed unnecessary to take down Yonkou. Damn it feels good to be a Luffyfag

To shown luffyfags that he isn't overpowered and literally everyone is still better than him.

Luffy Is a rubberman.
Katakuri can turn literally into mochi, the substance, he isn't a mochiman, he becomes mochi.

>Just means to put less focus on the character, pretty much side-lined.
the character isn't being sidelined, only his fights are because he is too strong for everything else right now. and even then he had more fights than sanji who had 0 since the timeskip

>Sure, right hand of someone like Doflamingo is random.
yes, pika is garbage compared to yonko's top members

Man zoros been gone for so long that I forgot how utterly regarded santoryu is

>The underage "[character]fags BTFO" powerlevel fags are now back in full swing

Can't say I like them, but I'd rather have them than the shipping faggotry which seems to have died down a little.

To take down BigMeme. Which got confirmed this chapter

PuddingXNami confirmed

Nami confirmed only woman able to control Luffy even a little bit. Told you the ship was real. Oda is literally making her the perfect waifu for Luffy(cooking scene, supporting him in cracker fight, etc)

To flesh Sanji out, lore dump about Big Mom and Elbaf, possibly establish a new alliance between the straw hats and fire tank pirates, most likely picking up a new crew member(s) in Jinbei/Carrot/Gastino.

This. I just love the way you put in on your post

Oh yeah and I somehow forgot about literally the most important thing stealing a damn piece of the map to one piece. Best Skelly hard carrying these niggas.

this whole sanji bullshit was just an excuse to make the crew reenconter jimbe and make him join

they could have done this in the future when they really were going to battle big mom

I remember lots of people hating brook in these threads before

Oda did a good job with him this arc

>Asura
>shit in comparison desu
You fucking nigger, Zoro was never fucking scratched when using asura, it's such a big powerup that he could one shot kaku who previously was fucking him without lube.

Use the better pics user :o
Why u use these LuNa drabbles and not LuNa art :'(

yeah why doesnt oda just skip to raftel they can all fight each other there wtf

To see Jinbei die

Shes a SaNa fag trying to make LuNa posters look bad

Brook just needed the right stage for his performance. He had to carry this arc and he delivered.

Theyre still fighting her dumbass. Luffy and sanji have left beges body. Rest of crew will follow

Their not bad what are you talking about? Pic related
Seems to me you are the butthurt SaNafag not me

>z-z-z-zoro... i-i imean zoLo fags BTFO any second n-now right? GET READY TO GET BTFO ZOROFAGS
When the fuck will sanji cucks and luffy fags finally learn?

Stop falseflagging the user, user saved us from the cancerous SaNa.
That one's better user, THX.
I kno they are not bad but we've got better material.

they are going to flee, read the spoilers

Whats the title of this chapter? Would think it would be some sort of chess move

Also to be fair to Brook they got split up right after he joined. He hadn't had a chance to show off.

I know that you know that Luffy is too immature to dettle down with one girl. He doesn't have the emotional capacity for loving a woman. After he becomes PK he's just going to sail around the world--not settle down. Sorry sweetie.

Guess screwing over the escape plan and helping out reiju and vinsmokes was fleeing. Rest of crew wont abandon luffy and sanji. This literally confirmed that theyre gonna fight

Lunafaggs started shitposting again.It was fun while it lasted bros.

He is a SaNafag user. He has been crying for the past 3 days that I am false flagging. Just ignore him.
I have been just been saying LuNa hints nothing bad at all
Nami is the only one that can control Luffy. Notice how in this chapter she told him not to fight and he didmy fight???

Gee I wonder who will navigate Luffy's ship for the rest of his life.

you know oda could have write this arc in half the chapters

When will she (s*n* cunt) finally fuck off? She's so easy to see-through it hurts

Why so triggered SaNafag? Is it because we got a LuNa moment?

It's to just confirm SaNa and complete SaNa.

The pace of the arc has been fine though. Some info could be condensed for sure, but I feel like he's writing around his scheduled breaks now.

>based on what we've seen, if luffy ever awakens his power, he'd be able to turn the environment around him into rubber.
I think that's a bit of an assumption, Luffy's stuff seems to focus more on his own body, so it's just as likely his own awakening would be something like having complete control over his body's stretch/bounce properties like perma-engaging all his gears.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>To make LuNa look bad
I don't think he needs to do that. You do a great job of that yourself

Fucking up shanks and his crew

Jobbing to kaidos crew. Hes in jail with kidd and will require a rescue arc like Sanji

Be nice user, LuNafriend got rid of cancerous SaNafag

Its cool bro. LuNa is CANON.

Oda should strike while the iron is hot. If Luffy's fight against Big Mom gets postponed, then there wouldn't be a sense of freshness. We've already seen enough of Big Mom, if Luffy will fight her later on, then there wouldn't be anything new because the initial impression of her has run out.

He is fighting her user. Why do you think he left the safety of Bege's body

I'm going to be 100% honest here. I get that she can control him, but 1) it's because she's a girl who has a more assertive attitude, not specifically because it's Nami 2) I haven't seen any indication from Luffy that signals he has made for himself a ***romantic connection***.
I feel that on his end it's more of a close friend that he may have more feelings for but he still doesn't really know about those feelings. Kind of like a fourth grader would feel about a girl.
For these reasons, I don't think it's going to happen. No sign, Luffy's character hasn't hinted at it, just a cooking scene where she has a caring role to play for him, but perhaps more akin to a mother taking care of a son, or an older sister taking care of a little brother.

Kys
That SaNafag was literally crying yesterday. You should've been here it was hilarious. He admitted on leaving the threads because of the LuNa posting. He obviously realized we will be canon.
This

Please user,he's just a troll.Dont pay attention to him.Shipping cancer will spread here just like all other one piece threads.

Both sides of this nami shit are weird.

Oda has said before that they're all like siblings, he said if they were a family they would be:

Monkey D. Luffy: Fourth son
Roronoa Zoro: First son
Nami: Daughter
Usopp: Third son
Sanji: Second son
Tony Tony Chopper: Youngest Son
Nico Robin: Mother
Franky: Father
Brook: Grandfather

So Fra/Ro is the only true romance.