India will be a superpower by 2030

India will be a superpower by 2030.

We have designated shitting streets.

India is practically white.

Other urls found in this thread:

weirdasianews.com/2016/01/26/indian-children-rolled-in-cow-poop-for-good-luck/
mapsofindia.com/my-india/movies/toilet-ek-prem-katha-brilliant-effort-to-showcase-an-untold-story
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3059385/Man-cleans-eats-sleeps-public-toilet-India-70-month.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You had me going... "Wut!?"
Then I read more.
Got me.

Shut up pajeet

I thought you's guys were supposed to be a super pooper power by 2020

India has NIGER tier flag

sounds good, when do you take your gipsies back?

They will move the goal post constantly and to 2050 and to 2100. And when something goes wrong they will always blame China and muslims. Indians can't do shit, their politics are like 40% criminals, they are illiterate, they worship cows, they bully everyone on their borders into submission, they rape kids, they don't invent, they do nothing, they belong in the past.

Toilet R&D hit a snag, they had to push it 10 years
>just like Fusion power

>Toilet R&D
I chuckled.

China #1

India is taking over the world slowly and quietly while you lazy fucks just argue. All the doctors are pretty much indian at my local hospital. Actually pretty much every professional is indian from engineer to whatever. Get off your lazy asses and compete, otherwise they will be a global power not from insideIndia to outside, but from outside India then to inside.

>All the doctors are pretty much indian at my local hospital.
THat's brain drain.

Good for USA; not good for India

they don't take over the world, they don't contribute to GDP of India when they work and live abroad. They probably don't even speak hindi.
Indians don't even have their known firms that produce shit. You probably heard about Lenovo or Alibaba but you never hear of indians outside of their shitty dancing movies. They can't even put person in space even though they have a space program.

Indians working for Americans does not benefit India.

Well, I don't believe the Japanese have put any humans in space with their space program either. Just saying.

And I hate India...

>india is practically white
no its not only in the North West live our lost aryan cousins

-->,

Didn't MODI once say "IIT is India's best gift to America?"

THe problem with brain drain, too, is that it is a pareto/exponential phenomina

>Belgian Flag
This thread is fucking retarded.

WE

India launched 70 satellites in a day but still can’t use a functioning toilet

Top kek.

You can't add another decade forever.

you have to STOP shitting on the streets first before you can consider your country a super power!! You stupid fuck

I legit want answers on why billion hindus rub shit on their body as part of their religion.

How about some palm oil or a flower essence or even cucumber paste? No. Its always shit.

Human shit. Cow shit. Why :-/

>more shit on skin action

Because cows are sacred and they even drink their piss. People just ignorant about Indian degeneracy and if people would knew more we would hate them even more than Chinese and muslims.

>2030
Didn't they say 2020 about a year and a half ago?

Japanese don't have ambitions of competing with China or USA, they don't have nukes, they rely on Soyuz spaceships and USA friendship to have a place on ISS and DSG in the future. Indians are more cocky.

Fuck of Mohammed from molenbeak.

>we would hate them even more than Chinese and muslims.
Why not all of them?

mehico will be a super power too in 2030

da mas asco el catalan, gloria a Dios lo Hispano.

WUZ

But can they Shart in Mart? This is the true sign of a superpower.

Found the Mullah

weirdasianews.com/2016/01/26/indian-children-rolled-in-cow-poop-for-good-luck/

A bullshit projection.

>India is practically white.
Well, shit does eventually turn white when it dries up.

>which of these statements is true?

It true, that's impressive. Provided they don't count a bucket in a corner as a toilet.

>he has an Indian doctor

Probably fabricated stats like everything else so you're probably dead on with that bucket idea.

I have heard they love drinking cow piss, and also apparently have a tooth for human shit and baptizing all indians at birth in shit

No they don't
>muh fee fees

Probably a scatologist.

4 years ago in GUJARAT, fewer than 50% of households had toilets?

Respected sir, I am from Ministry of Public Promotion of India Nice Image and want to show world that us be clean, health and progress. May I point you to our's website that displays images of beautiful India and statistics of success. It will be to your pleasure, dear sir. I invite you to book flight to modern India to look for yourself.

>India and Canada complement each other. They use the leaf to wipe the ass on its flag clean.

It's from the Indian government website

>mulitple 100%

yea sure goy

Yes, bingo

What no gangraping?

I've seen indian women that hardly look any different than white women, some of them are really hot. They are caucasoids anyway.

>India is practically White

Why do you curry nigger shitskins want to be White so badly? Is it to make you feel better about yourselves? India is even more of a shithole than China.

whats wrong with this? Amsterdam has public pissers too.

And she's waiting for you. At the family toilet.

Right next to her brothers around the corner.

I'd fug that.

Sweden will never be a superpower but we have a tendency to develop strategies and technologies like no other.

Sweden is actually the only nation in history that has ever defeated Russia in a war. All of those strategies evolved into modern warfare as we see it today.

Who knows what will happen in the future, maybe Sweden can rewrite the art of war once again :D

Closed water cycle. Why only use one time?

whats up with the public urinals in Amsterdam?

India is text book definition of a shithole.

Fuck India.

Pooper Power by 2030

you will have poo-powered rockets by 2025 to find new planets to shit on

Are we supposed to be impressed?

They even made it the content of romance story with an educational and morale twist.
>Middle aged Keshav (Akshay Kumar) is the village bicycle salesman who falls in love with Jaya (Bhumi Pednekar) an educated young girl. The couple wed but Jaya is shocked by the practice of open defecation in her marital home. She leaves refusing to return till she has a toilet. Initially unwilling to understand and take a stand, Keshav is transformed by his love and sets out to build a toilet and save his marriage. The villagers are vehemently against the idea of constructing the “unholy” toilet within the home and Keshav is soon up against his father (Sudhir Pandey), society, and corrupt officials.
mapsofindia.com/my-india/movies/toilet-ek-prem-katha-brilliant-effort-to-showcase-an-untold-story

I don't believe this is real

Just start using toilet and nothing can stop you poo! godspeed.

I think India will dominate the world when following criteria have been reached:
>No more shitting on the streets
>No more using rivers as body dumps
>Hiring trashmen for the cities, holy shit

At least they used a toilet

They already produce a lot of drugs for South Asia and South East Asia. Basically if you buy medical equipment of any sorts, chances are high it's from India. And the stuff is pretty good quality , too. They generally don't waste time producing blatant fakes like the chinks do.
Same goes for their doctors, they produce by far the best doctors in the Asian continent, if you are a rich chink, arab, Malaysian whatever you go to India to get treated at a private hospital.

Bless him.

Come to India. Visit beautiful public toilet.

wait----
----indian moustaches stamped on a nigger face stamped on an indian torso

also, those spoons are dirty

Extend your tour, visit the next. Remember: 2030.

It's funny because it's common knowledge even here in Switzerland, that you don't use the public toilet because it's frequented by junkies and the like. Especially if it is unmaintained. Why the fuck would anybody go to a public toilet in India.

>Especially if it is unmaintained.
Don't forget to tip her.

Whiter than you Pajeet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3059385/Man-cleans-eats-sleeps-public-toilet-India-70-month.html

Yeah I guess India has everything that money can buy, the problem is that everything good in their country is just overshadowed by the mess in areas where poor people live. Having almost no recycling and nobody to clean the cities and then thousands of people using plastic products is just a recipe for making everything look like a dump.

Some of these pictures look so hopeless that it takes a very desperate Indian to accept a job to fix those places.

Perhaps 2031.

Tfw you have so bad diarrhea that you need to repaint the walls.