Joe: My old CIA friend told me drone strikes are actually dictated by lawyers

>Joe: My old CIA friend told me drone strikes are actually dictated by lawyers
>NotGay Jared: So a bunch of Jewish nations decide who's living and dying over there
>Joe: SHUT IT DOWN

Oy vey we almost had an incident on our hands

youtu.be/PS_XL1tBnWw?t=8786

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feCNYblsTlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe "Jizzneyland" Rogan

timestamp ?

I put it in the link in the OP but

2:26:25

Oy Vey

didn't work for me desu

I like how Steven and Joe both freaked out

lmao I haven't watched the Crowder anime in a long time but Red Pilled Jared might be a arc worth returning for.

good find op

jared actually says "jews and asians". sounds like jewish nations tho.

nice try joe

oh that makes more sense

lol

>"I'm all about free speech, man!"
>only brings on cuckservatives like crowder and (((shapiro)))

We all know his handlers are kikes, but it'd be great if we could meme him into having Implicit Dick on.
Look into it.

Holy shit, did you see how scared Joe got? The Jews must have video of him raping a little boy or something.

is Jared /ourguy/ then?

>video of him raping a little boy or something.
you think thats really his hold?

He brought in one guy that had worked out with David Duke.

>He brought in one guy that had worked out with David Duke.
youtube.com/watch?v=feCNYblsTlo

Joe "We all came from Africa" Rogan

Joseph "all within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state" Roganini

He says 'Jews and Asians' not 'Jewish nations'

ye I'd edit my post if I could. I listened to it like a hundred times but still couldn't make it out

Kek jared was trying to be funny with sterotypes saying jews and asians are all the lawyers.

It wasnt an intentional redpill

I'm 110% certain that Crowder and NotGayJared are gay-lovers.

I watched this live and was pretty shocked how fast he shut it down.

>So a bunch of Jewish nations decide who's living and dying over there
I'm okay with this.
Because unlike you libshits I believe in the Western civilization and will not trade it away for political correctness and softness on terror.

>used to work out with
Stop the presses.

I believe in not flighting wars for Israel. Reminder, America is allied to all the country that's blamed for 9/11 in the official narrative.

You have seen Crowder's wife right?

pic related?

No "country" as in government was blamed for 9/11 directly you mongrel. It was international Islamist terrorism.

Don't blame the West if you were slow to react to anti-terror measures or straight went against them like Saddam despite countless warnings.

> (OP)

The Amerimutt thing doesn't really work for Joe, as he is 3/4th greasy Italian.

Wait... wut?

>No "country" as in government was blamed for 9/11 directly
Bull fucking shit. Saudi's did it with Israeli backing, both are America's allies. Saying "B-b-b-but governments weren't involved!!" isn't an argument since America's been at war in the middle east for over a decade because of "muh terrorism" (while funding future terrorist groups).
And I'm not blaming the west, I'm blaming jews for subverting the west. Glass Israel and there'd be no more pressure to go to war with sand niggers on the other side of the planet.

>. Saying "B-b-b-but governments weren't involved!!" isn't an argument
It is because Saudis instantly handed over everything the US asked for, unlike some others who are no longer among us. And that's how it's supposed to work.

> Glass Israel and there'd be no more pressure to go to war with sand niggers on the other side of the planet.
Sure Muhammad, we'd just let 9/11 type attacks slide if it wasn't for Jews.

Joe has been around long enough to know which side his bread is buttered. He shut it down like a pro before his guest could get him into trouble.

>It is because Saudis instantly handed over everything the US asked for
Oh, that completely alleviates them of wrongdoing. Better ally with them now while you go to war with their neighbours.
>unlike some others who are no longer among us.
You mean the others who had nothing to do with it?

>we'd just let 9/11 type attacks slide if it wasn't for Jews
You have let 9/11 type attacks slide (including the 9/11 attack). Shit, with the number of times Israel's openly attacked you it's absurd you haven't nuked them yet let alone the fact you're fucking allied to them.

Joe steam cells are not baby parts Rogan

steam dem stems an injurct em

Jews and asians* retard

Kek, and the guy said that Based Duke had a hot gf and was an Alpha showing him how to work out properly etc.

Rogan wouldn't have liked that.

> Saddam was a little puppy after 9/11
Brainwashed much, leftie?

Keep shitposting you dumb boxed wine addict mongrel.

Spotted: JIDF FLAGGOT!

You sure are projecting. This ocean of piss is furthest from "libshit"

>muh Saddam
And you're calling me brainwashed, fucking kek. Remember when everyone was going on about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and then none were found?
Also, I'm not a lefty, I just don't have jew dick in my mouth like you do.

>nonono I'm not lyin' Chomsky zombie, I'm a Ron "Dr Senile" Paul disciple
Same shit different asshole. Or I should say same mental illness.

Man, neocons are fucking retarded aren't they.

>And you're calling me brainwashed
Because you are brainwashed.

> Remember when everyone was going on about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and then none were found?
Who give a fuck that none were found when he was shady about them and various other things relating to terror threat and Islamism? Saddam was found so hard that the next couple generations of Muslim dictators will be behaving responsibly.

>Because you are brainwashed.
Pray tell what I'm brainwashed on, Mr Neocon.
>Who give a fuck that none were found when he was shady about them
Hang on hang on, how can you be shady about something if it doesn't exist?
And of course it's important, it's the reason America went to war with him in the first place.

>Saddam was found so hard that the next couple generations of Muslim dictators will be behaving responsibly.
I think you mean the Muslim Dictators who were installed by America/Israel were behaving responsibly.

Redpill yourself, my dude.

> Pray tell what I'm brainwashed on, Mr Neocon.
> ...
> Redpill yourself, my dude.

You're your own parody.

Says Mr Israel-dindu-nuffin-we-need-mo-wars-for-dem-jews.
You aren't even providing an argument.

My suggestion still stands, redpill yourself, my dude.

i fucking love eddy bravo. I really hope he draws a line in the sand with Joe on air and ends the friendship if Joe doesnt spill the beans on what happened to him

Red Pilled Jared did nothing wrong.

>"Jesus those things will tear you to shreds"