Optimal Sexuality

First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.

Therefore, one's disposition towards
sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Sage. A fucking leaf.

The fact that children are so widely considered to be a detriment rather than a supplement or a duty, even inside this board, is the irony. It is the direct antithesis to all ideals that come out of Sup Forums.
That's not to say that sex is a purely rational act, be we give it rationality. That rationality should not be directed for the pursuit of more vein physical pleasures, but directed towards duty; Duty to race and society. Despair for the modern world should not be an inhibitor to produce those ideals one prizes. Every little piece of good that can be produced is worth producing. And women, and children, are the primary means to do so.

Stop being seduced by "girls" with dicks. Each one of us knows the reality. These are men with mental disorders, and should be treated as such.

I want to kiss this roach.

Lmfao, have fun gettings aids or blowing out an anus

You are a sick faggot and if we had a healthy society you would be institutionalized.

Moreover Azazel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

>(((instincts)))
funny you call it that way
if instinct didn't exist life would be non existant

>humans can't choose to have sex

>(((instincts))) don't exist.
throw a new born baby into water and i promise youll change your tune

>>(((instincts))) don't exist.
>throw a new born baby into water and i promise youll change your tune
That's a reflex. Not instinct.

Too complicated to read.

It must be justification if it's this long.

Craving a real woman just is. Smell her. Feel her. That's it.

how many times are you going to post this in a row?

>instincts dont exist
>animals are literally vegetables
thanks for being such a massive faggot, OP

You retard

Instincts make you WANT to have sex, moron.
They don't force you.

i want to impregnate anzu

>instincts don't exist
Opinion discarded.

>(((instincts))) don't exist
>I go to regressivism college

>leaf
ya, thats about right.

>2018
>Not being bugsexual

Get with the times Canada!

anzu is the perfect trap

why tf are you on pol?

what in the actual fuck man

You're the same idiot who always posts "nice appeal to nature," aren't you. Please stop.

...and if that is not applicable for OP, he can steal thousands of panties and decorate his anime chamber with them. Truly a connoisseur’s choice.

anzu is such a whore

would cum all over

sauce?

anzu is the love of my life

This copy/pasta again?

If a guy isn't already gay, he's not going to fuck a trap. Get over it. That's fucking sick.
Saged.

I am thoroughly disgusted but also slighty curious, were do you find these videos... Im asking for a friend

her skin condition would clear up if she stopped caking on makeup

>First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.
We're gonna need some sources on that.

I want to rough her up.

>detriment of children
Fuck off kike. Sage goes in options field

Now you want to argue semantics? Reflexes are instinctive, ie, not learned. Keep digging the hole or do you wanna stop?