ENTP master race

I'm 20 is it too late for me to become an ENTP master race?

INTJ is the master race, faggot!

>logician

*tips fedora*

ENTJ here, suck my dick faggots

>Logician
>has a picture of a women
>Women
>Logic

ISTP here

Just leave me alone, allow me to be God's lonely man and give me some social and civilizational chaos so I can expand into the beautiful butterfly I was meant to be.

You can learn social skills and become a more social, improved version of your type. You type by functions, not by letters. Introversion means you gain energy being alone, Extraversion means you gain energy from socializing.

>suck my dick faggots
Why the homophobia?

>meyers-briggs
lmao
>literally
>l i t e r a l l y
>designed by an uneducated woman
why are you all this retarded.

Enneagram is better; type 7w6 here.

nobody mistypes as ESFJ or anything like that, everybody wants to be, at the very least, an N type. Mostly they all want to be INTJ, INTP, INFP, and INFJ. On the mean spirited and logics part of the internets, they pretty much all want to be T as well, so everyone on here ends up being INTP and INTJ when those are very rare types and people are pretty full of shit. But types like the SJs generally arent even aware of personality, they can't read personalities, including their own, so they just go with whatever is coolest sounding to them. And that's most people here. Trust me, there probably aren't a lot of INTPs here

INFJ is the true master race

Let's keep Sup Forums a politics board, shall we? This is the kind of shit we should be PROTESTING against. JUNG HAD AN AGENDA! WAKE UP

>Feeling
who wants to do that shit

He did have an agenda but no one else goes into the psyche as much

>who wants to do that shit
Overrated variable. Pic related.

Don't these threads usually show that Sup Forums is overwhelmingly INTJ? INTJ reporting in.

Apparantly I'm an ENTJ.

"Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal."

Sounds right

Or that Sup Forums most usually gets mistyped as INTJ.

>tfw INFP
Everything sucks, why bother

At least you don't Think you'r self crazy, the
T is a gift and a curse

Jaded INFP here as well.

tfw so much logic that you are insane

welcome to INTP hive mind newfriend.

What happened to you guys, your type seems like it would be the happiest