Secret Clinton Haiti Base Found!

h ttp://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/four-for-friday-family-member-speaks.html

So, I was reading this and thinking about Haiti. Everyone keeps thinking that they are taking Haitian kids. Nonsense, no one wants them. They are using Haiti like a giant yacht. We all know the Clintons control the Haitian government, so it wouldn't be hard. So, I thought to myself, how would we able to know if there was a surprising number of Westerners operating in a strange place in Haiti?

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#16.42/-72.01182/19.66854/hot/all

google.com/maps/@19.6764758,-72.0131056,4841m/data=!3m1!1e3

What the fuck is this anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/haiti-factory-big-money-state-department-clintons-meet/story?id=42729714
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sae-A_Trading
clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/sh-school-caracol-haiti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracol,_Nord-Est
google.com/maps/place/Caracol Industrial Park/@19.6736237,-72.0330032,720m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8eb6cc10d3cdde2b:0xa074495fb79a34a0!8m2!3d19.6735921!4d-72.0325349
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#17.81/-73.79878/18.27420/hot/all
google.com/maps/place/S&H GLOBAL S.A/@19.6761886,-72.0162676,3830m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sCorporate Office!3m4!1s0x0:0xd5964b72bf44a49f!8m2!3d19.6706554!4d-72.0124841?hl=en-SE
openstreetmap.org/#map=17/19.66797/-72.01022
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/10/a-glittering-industrialparkfallsshortinhaiti.html
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#16.63/-72.05063/19.65318/hot/all
google.com/maps/@19.6519361,-72.0502852,4205m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-SE
ute.gouv.ht/caracol/park
dialogo-americas.com/en/articles/uruguayan-troops-close-military-base-haiti
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115476460/
archive.fo/pJwGf
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#15.73/-71.94785/19.61965/hot/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the Strava overview

Here is Google

bump

here kid, have a bump

interesting... anyone have an explanation?

bumb for interesd my friend

which one's older?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/haiti-factory-big-money-state-department-clintons-meet/story?id=42729714

The Korean Factory With Clinton Connections
No project received as much attention from the Clintons as the long-discussed industrial park and garment factory built a six hour drive north of the Haitian capital, in a speck of a town called Caracol.

The location was well beyond the destructive earthquake’s epicenter, in a rural part of the country left largely untouched by the disaster. But economists working with the State Department argued that drawing residents out of densely populated Port-au-Prince to more rural areas would help make Haiti more resilient.

The project, strongly backed by the U.S. government, held great promise. At one point, officials estimated it would bring 100,000 new jobs to Haiti.

Clinton Foundation donors surfaced in many facets of the project.

The modern industrial park, with wide, clear roads connecting rows of low-slung warehouses, would be paid for by the Inter-American Development Bank, which provided $256.8 million in grants to support construction. The bank has donated $1 million to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to its website. Large American retailers, including Wal-Mart and Gap Inc., have served as buyers for the clothes shipped from Haiti to the U.S. with special U.S. tax breaks. Wal-Mart has given $1 million to $5 million, and Gap has given $100,000 to $250,000 to the foundation. And in 2012, SAE-A, the Korean garment company that was recruited to become the anchor tenant of the park, gave $50,000 to $100,000 to the foundation.

Both Bill and Hillary Clinton attended a ribbon-cutting ceremony shortly after the factory opened in 2012.

But where is the factory? If you search google it just points to the middle of Caracol. If that is the factory, why has it disappeared?

Sae-A's headquarters is located in Gangnam-gu of South Korea, and the factories producing its products are in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia,[1] and Haiti.[1][2] According to its data, sales result for year 2015 increased from $740 million in 2007 to $1.6 billion. which are from mass market retailers and specialty clothing brands in the United States and some in Europe and Asia. With more than 40,000 team members working in 10 countries, upholding these principles requires unwavering commitment to good business practices and respects the complexities of global trade. The company is especially well-known for its Product Development and Design (PDD) department which consists mainly with Fabric R&D, Wash Innovation and Design functions. The chairman of this company is Woong-Ki Kim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sae-A_Trading

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/sh-school-caracol-haiti

S&H School at Caracol, Haiti
Commitment by Sae-A Trading Co. Ltd.
In 2013, Sae-A Trading committed to building a quality bilingual school in Caracol, Haiti which will provide free education to 390 students by 2018, and provide employment and training to 20 teachers. This school will teach beyond the classroom and cater to the mental and physical needs of its students through the use of sporting facilities. The school will simultaneously act as a community center and will host social events such as English classes and counseling sessions for the students' families. This commitment expands on Sae-A's commitment to Haiti's industrial sector, particularly the Caracol Industrial Park, and will address traditional barriers to Haitian education such as inadequate funding, supply shortages, and lack of qualified teachers, by providing Caracol with a quality school.

Any missing person reports in the vicinity?

GAS THESE FUCKING KIKES

do they eat kids in there?

I think they being the kids there from all overt the world

It is the Caracol industrial park.
Funded by the Clinton foundation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracol,_Nord-Est

It still has a label in google maps.
google.com/maps/place/Caracol Industrial Park/@19.6736237,-72.0330032,720m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8eb6cc10d3cdde2b:0xa074495fb79a34a0!8m2!3d19.6735921!4d-72.0325349

Google hasn't updated in a while. Still shows my house with a car I owned almost 8 years ago

That is not the same location, the Caracol Industrial Park is on the west side of the road running south from Caracol, this facility is on the East side.

Here is another interesting location.

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#17.81/-73.79878/18.27420/hot/all

It happens all the time that google gets labels misplaced.
Look at the photo attached to the google maps label to Caracol industrial park, it has the same blue and white buildings.

Happens all the time! Where do you think that Strava got its maps? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are old google maps. Why would google's old maps be more accurate than the new ones?

So what that it has the same blue and white buildings? Why is it hidden?

I wonder if this could be something interesting.

So if it is not Caracol industrial park then what is the place you are concerned about?
Some other industrial complex in Caracol?
Google uses 2018 ver of their maps white strava uses 2017.

google.com/maps/place/S&H GLOBAL S.A/@19.6761886,-72.0162676,3830m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sCorporate Office!3m4!1s0x0:0xd5964b72bf44a49f!8m2!3d19.6706554!4d-72.0124841?hl=en-SE
There is still a tag for S & H Global here. Which is the owners of Caracol Industrial Park.
It was hidden though, had to search for corporate offices in the area.

Why wouldn't it be on Google?

I also want to point out that Strava got their map data from companies called Mapbox, Openstreetmap and Digitalglobe.
So they are not using the same imagery.

are you retarded?

Dunno.

That's even more interesting... Why is it that Google doesn't show it? If they are all using satellites, or aerial surveillance, the imagery should be the same.

openstreetmap.org/#map=17/19.66797/-72.01022
Open street maps have a lot more detailed map of the layout of the place.
Some buildings are unmarked though.

The people who manage the property are SONAPI.
They seem to have a history of human right abuses against their workers.

Adrenochrome doesn't have a skin color, you fucking rascist. Jesus loves all the children of the world.

Here is that La Borde location on openstreetmap

>mfw you found a linen factory or something 100% normal and you are a just a faggot
>mfw no face

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/10/a-glittering-industrialparkfallsshortinhaiti.html
Seens like a huge failure.
Maybe someone wants to hide their mistakes of investing in a nigger infested shithole.

Or maybe someone wants to have a convenient cover story for building a factory that no one will remember years later? So if 5 years ago the project was already a failure, what is it's current status? Was it sold? To whom?

Not sure how i missed this but there is an entire other building complex missing.
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#16.63/-72.05063/19.65318/hot/all
google.com/maps/@19.6519361,-72.0502852,4205m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-SE

Bump

This is the university.

Nice catch! SONAPI is Société Nationale des Parcs Industriels, a sort of division of the Haitian government. ute.gouv.ht/caracol/park

The site says the location is owned by them but run by a private management company.

I think the map of the area is just out of date.
Both the university and CIP was built in 2012.
If both are missing its probably just an old photo.

All these UN Peacekeeping missions by Uruguyans is interesting. At this other base they were located at, and recently vacated, is more recent construction that only shows up on some maps.

dialogo-americas.com/en/articles/uruguayan-troops-close-military-base-haiti

there are probably millions of people around the world who know about adrenochrome by now. what i dont get is, why hasnt anyone tried it for themselves yet? people kill themselves all the time, why not give one self up as an experiment?

The heatmap makes me think it's some sort of running track. Whatever sort of facility that is probably has some sort of exercise program with fitbit trackers.

Can't contribute or read now but have my bump

That dirty bitch

ht tps://www.kikebook.com/ParcIndustrieldeCaracol/

So... despite them not getting very many tenants into the park, they keep building more and more warehouses. This place has its own power supply and water treatment facilities, it's like its own little city. How convenient!

There is a deep mine by Juneau....

OMG a building! this must be where they keep the pizza!

Anyone else read Sae-A as CIA?

>adrenomeme sliders

This thread is apparently on to something. Have a bump.

wat..

The running shoe on Strava means foot traffic, right? It looks like a climate controlled farm to me and the traffic would be a security patrol. What I don't understand is the very short and extremely high density traffic at a dead end, visible to the south west in the 2nd image.

Shut it down

>openstreetmap.org/#map=17/19.66797/-72.01022
Have you tried using Chromium or such?
I learned a few days ago that they don't give their most recent maps to some browsers.

It's on bing, pic related

That's the question.

It's on Strava, on Bing, and on Mapquest

bump for justice

>Shithole Fortress

Bumping for remote sensing awareness

Its possible they have a site in India also being used for abuse and organ harvesting. There was a nice larpy drop on this back around last march/april and rabbit trail did show connections to clinton foundation and clean water research in India. The site that was dropped by the user is home to some strange cult in Auroville , India. I had originally given up on this but in light of many recent revelations perhaps we missed something. The site was being shilled hardcore then (around the time meme flags came back).

>Link to archived original thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115476460/
>Some other threads on this
archive.fo/pJwGf

Here's another interesting location, just southeast of Caracol. Why are people going into the middle of nowhere?

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#15.73/-71.94785/19.61965/hot/all

forgot link

Can we get a strave on auroville india? Didnt even know about that back in april/march

>Clinton celebrates industrial park
>It doesnt pay it's employees
lmfao

Strava's maps are a different satellite service than googles.

You really think they just share this stuff?

Ok just did the strava thing for the utopian community for Auroville , India and it came back with a spoopy design that keeps coming back in these strava post. Granted I dont know shit about strava so could be nothing.

The community with reported disappearances and abuse of foreigners is circled in green.

Whatchu doing?
Just secret society thangz.

No religious weirdness going on here.

>Whats inside

Bump

its a crystal
im sure we went through this, auroville is not part of pizzagate
it may have it's own corruption shit (of which there's not actually any evidence) but it doesn't have much of a link with Clintons, Haiti etc.

t. i've been there, it's a crystal cult

It's India you idiot. Pick up a Veda once in a while.