Best SHAFT girl

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5083
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you posted the wrong pic.

> by Marina Inoue

Hotori isn't even the best girl in her own show

No u.

Sorry, but the best shaft girl is Akemi Homura.

An actual rapist.

Patrician taste
Hipster taste
Pleb taste

Is it wrong that I wanted Rei to fuck her?

She was practically daring him to.

Not even the best Shaft Marina Inoue character.

It's a shame that there's hardly any /ss/ monogatari doujins.

TATTSUN

>16 year old Heart-under-blade

math a psycho shit

Mamaragi

He's dead tho

Best taste I've ever seen.

She's a boy tho

Can't even beat ntrgahara.

Maekawa is best SHAFT wife tho

Looks like you jinxed it.

Don't Yuno who the best Shaft girl is?

do you think she committed rape?

Best eventual SHAFT girl. Aikawa Jun is unmatched!

If we get that far! I cant wait for the 8th episode. By then shaft should polish her more than what we have seen in design artwork.

>ywn have a curvy girl to cook for you

I normally don't like blondes but teenobu is amazing.

>Not voiced by Maaya Sakamoto
Haha, get out of here fag

This, obviously
There's no rival if we'll try to summarize

Shit taste.

Best girl (male)

Only good tastes

That fucking ASS
>pic related

>Megane
>Dat body
>Expert practitioner of maid-jutsu
>Y. Aoi
Can any girl compete?

Disgusting taste

How many other characters can look attractive and regal while shoving a hand into their brain?

It kinda looks like a rape scene, but it's more like "use your imagination and think whatever of it in a sexual implicit way".

Too bad she's such a cunt

I can't decide. They are all equally shit.

Fantastic taste.
She won that fight though, she broke Senjougahara's finger using her head.

Sanguinius of anime

That's legit his mom?

Still best Meme.

Yeah

My nigga

Agreed

This one too. And the Mikoko girl from the second novel. ;_;

It's Senjougahara.

So, I just started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei but the subs [Abesu] I'm watching with seem a little flaky.

Which sub group did the best job on SZS?

It's considered one of the hardest if not the hardest show to translate. There aren't "good" subs period, especially due to the amount of text on screen/signs. Last time I checked BakaBT used nonA for S1 and while there were some mistakes, it looks like they even got most of the signs.

My nigga.

>asshole old lady that dresses like a Pokemon trainer
No.

Thanks for the info. I should've done more research before I decided to grab it.

I'm currently looking at the animeDB page. Looks like there's a few edits/re-encodes of Abesu and nonA floating around.
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5083

The Abesu rip I have isn't terrible to be honest. The timing is just a bit off and there's a small amount of subs missing (so far).

>Boohoo I sucked at a board game and daddy suggested that I look into other careers.
>That means he hates me and its all the fault of those others for being better than me.
>I better try to sleep with this married man, that'll show him.
>Better try to rape and tell my depressed adopted brother its all his fault my life sucks every time I see him too.

Was there anything redeemable about her as a person?

Its implied that SOMETHING happened and it seriously screwed up his perception of her. For someone who doesn't get close to thers easily, even after living with them for years, he seems oddly obsessive and protective of her despite how shit she treats him.

I like that one Vampireloli

Why was this Shaft's worst selling show and not that war crime called Mexico City Actors?

Shaft has alot of 10/10 girls

Wrong.

Probably because it was boring as fuck

Because you're not looking at things from a relative point of view.

Koufuku Graffiti was the adaption of a literally who manga. Mekaku was the adaption of the second most popular light novel at the time. Shaft fucked up way worse with mekaku.

Reminds me of hidamari

iimagine her lying on top you like that, in that pose, looking down at you and smiling deviously because youre trapped and pinned underneath her hnggg

tfw SHAFT will probably never adapt the rest of the series in my lifetime.

At least we can probably look forward to them getting officially licensed

That's what attracts me.

Movie Shinobou is top tier

>no Sasami-san
Her show was shit, but Salami is still one of the best shaft grills imo

Or how about her smiling down at you contentedly because you just fucked her to multiple orgasms.

I'd like to agree but her full name always makes me cringe.

Her master's name was just as good.

Her real name is sweet. Laura

Why do Blonde German girls always have that name in anime?

Well, ok. Laura is good for me. Kiss-shot-shit is still shit.

Nice mocking material though.

I dropped the series a long ago so i had to search for a name. And you're wrong. Master's one is beyond anything bad...

At very least a good tool tool to make fun of anyone who takes all that seriously.

What? You don't like Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade the Iron-Blooded Hot-Blooded yet Cold-Blooded vampire. The world's strongest kaii. The Queen of the Night. The Kaii Slayer?

See

Dear anons, do me me a favor. Call me a faggot for using a fuckin name. Caught my eye a second ago.

You're a faggot. At least it's not a tripcode.

>Cuck Queen
>Best Girl

I don't think so

Only the people that hate *gatari call it pretentious. The fans all know it's a waifubait harem and Nisio's shitty puns don't translate well to English.

>cuck queen
But that's Hitagi.

I don't hate it and i don't call it pretentious. As i know it's written with katakana so it translates literally to western language words. I just find it stupid or hilarious depending of my mood.