Boku No Hero Academia

OVA 2 is out

Probably not that important. I don't see how it CONNECTS to the main story

Best

I don't see how Tsuyu(voiced by Aoi Yuuki) has any connection to that Lizard Girl

I want to hug the frog.

It's mostly comedy that doesn't drive the plot or develop any characters, if that's what you're asking. The true development is knowledge about Tsuyu's family and her best friend in middle school and that's it. Those are minor.

it's an OVA. not meant to connect to the main story, just a little side thing.

Best timeline

They were friends back in middle school, the first friends either had. They went their separate ways but still keep in touch

It does connect to Tsu-chans little omake and even continue the story of Mongoose-chan

Not really there are two other kids being ignored here.

>Endeavor letting garbage touch his perfect Endeavor jr
he would slap the shit out of them just for breathing the same air

They aren't garbage. They're his (less) perfect little angels.

I wonder if we will ever go deeper into Todoroki's family like what quirks each sibling has and how they interact with father of the year

Are the subs uploaded separately? I already downloaded it from the mega link

can you post the mega?

When he inevitably dies we might get some insight on the Todoroki household.

>does connect to Tsu-chans little omake and even continue the story of Mongoose-chan

it was nice to see a bit more of her

I like the thought that one of his kids becomes evil better then "asshole suddenly becomes not-an-asshole" trope. Even better if said kid kills him or horribly maims him

Dabi might be his kid but it still depends on whether his second youngest inherited fire; the manga depicts both his other sons with having white hair which implies ice quirk. I think Endeavor will die protecting Shoto. Either with the he might be an asshole but he's still a hero angle or protecting his masterpiece at all costs, a selfish angle.

I think more likely Endeavor will just be shown off as an actually decent guy trying his best for his son, as manga usually pulls with this legacy and eugenics plotline.

I always thought she had a decent quirk for fighting. Of course, Baku's plot armour made it useless against him.

Shes more of a rescue hero then straight up fighter. Grab the civilians while villians are distracted or sneak and grab object x . Shes perfectly useful in the right situations.

>abused for years and had her vagina turned into a clown car
>went crazy over it and attacked her own son
>got committed to a mental hospital for life
>missed every milestone event in her kids' lives

If anyone in his family is becoming a villain, it's his wife.

But that would mean IcyMom getting put down by Shoto

worst Momo pairing

Glad to see they animated this. Tsuyu doesn't really get to do much in the anime for the time being.

Jeez, how long do Chinese people take to write a sentence?

I want to cause gaping hole to Amajiki!!

Repost: Which girl is most likely to force Deku into an abusive relationship while blackmailing and guilt-tripping him into staying every time he tries to leave?

Cross posting from the old thread

#

That's one of the saner-looking Togas I've seen, it's cute. It does kind of drive home how much her design screams "crazy", though; that open-mouth smile, the random strands sticking out of her hair buns... it really sells that instability. I'd be interested to see how her design would change if she ever gets past her issues.

Thinking about it, I feel like her mouth must be open in most of the panels she appears in, and that it's usually drawn in detail. Kind of a "you didn't notice, but your brain did" thing.

Who subbed it? Or rather, whose got the best subs?

Some random user did it, who's effort I greatly appreciate

I want to perform lewd acts with the alien queen's rear end.

Grapes

> not with alien queen's every orifice
missed opportunity

That sounds nice, but I just want her to be relevant for an arc. I'd also like to touch her horns

>Probably not that important. I don't see how it CONNECTS to the main story
OVAs never do that, heck the first one shouldn't really have had a students vs AM fight given what happens later.

the anime depicts the second youngest son as red haired though. My headcanon:
> second youngest son
> red haired: only fire/mostly fire quirk
> Endy impregnated his wife once more
> Got a shiny pokémon
> Second youngest son, just like his older siblings, are considered a failed creation and wasn't paid attention to
> But this time, Endy's fully devoyed to the "perfect creation"
> The older siblings, being older and more mature and used to Endy not paying attention to them, are not really bother with their "perfect" sibling, rather, they feel bad for him
> not the case for the second youngest sibling, being very young at witnessing Endy's favoritism towards the "perfect" sibling
> started to despise his younger sibling
> tried to emulate Endy's fire cloak to impress him only to burn himself
> skin grafts

where to download it?

thats a cute hadouken

Drawfag here. Send requests, please. I like to take my time with each drawing, so be patient if I choose your request. Nothing explicit and no Toga.

Please do not they are sensitive

Draw a giant, smug mt. lady pls

Would eugenics dad approve or force him to breed with a Earth/Wind/Lightning girl?

Tragic Backstory
>Todoroki
>Deku?
Possible Tragic Backstory
>Kirishima
>Aoyama
Not Tragic Backstory
>Bakugou
>Ochako
>Iida
>Mineta
>Momo
Who do you think has one? Or doesn't?

>no toga
how rude

Deku at an arcade with Froppy playing DDR.

Toga and Deku wearing togas.

new episode when

Draw Deku and Ochaco spaghetting at each other.

Bakumom

draw Tooru in a ninja outfit pls

His mom.

Hatsume Mei in fancy dress, please

Deku and Jirou sharing earphones.

next week

Did anyone else find Bakugou really sexy this OVA?

I'm trying to think of something fun. uhhh
Jirou biting her earjacks flirtatiously?

I'd add an in-between category (rough backstory something like that) and put Deku there, it's not quite tragic.
Pretends like he has a tragic backstory
>Inasa

Kouta dressed as a pussycat?

MUH
we need more Nejire

Maybe not tragic, but Hagakure probably had a rough childhood. It couldn't have been easy being permanently invisible her whole life.

Baku accidentally calling Deku Derek

Tragic Backstory
>Todoroki
Rough Backstory
>Deku
Possible Tragic Backstory
>Kirishima
>Aoyama
Not Tragic Backstory
>Bakugou
>Ochako
>Iida
>Mineta
>Momo
Bitch Baby
>Inasa

I want both of these to be things

>genki girl had a rough childhood
no pls

There's two doujiins for you by the same artist on nhentai

why else do you think she has a bubbly personality other than to compensate her literal invisibility

How her mother felt when she realized she gave birth to nothing?

>welp i guess it was just gas

>Bakumom, Dekumom, and Icymom all being possessive over Deku
I don't think my dick could handle it

Draw grade school Hagakure being bullied by other little girls

Frogfags are just as bad as togafags for liking such deform abominations

How does Hagakure sleep? Her eyelids are transparent so no matter what light's always going to be getting in. Infact you could probably torture her by shining a strong light in her face since she can't even close her eyes to stop it.

Would she be sexually aroused if touched in the right way

Why no toga?

user please my heart can't take it

poor tooru
I would like to see something like that

This is worse than TWD logic autism.
IT WORKS BECAUSE REASONS

She could use a sleep blindfold but from what we've seen she sleeps nude so I guess it's just not a problem for her.

Best girl kendou bitch slapping frog

A parody cover of Action Comics issue 1 with either All Might or Deku replacing Superman.

Hori better give her the next arc to make up for this shitty fujo bait with kirishima

Deku polishing Tokoyami's beak

It's a shame she hasn't really left the background yet, there's a lot of things that he could do with an invisible person.

To you

I cam agree with this, Frog is just fucking disgusting
You have to be an ugly dwarf to actually think that she is cute

I can only imagine how isolated she must feel from everyone.

Like? All of them are lewd

>It's a shame she hasn't really left the background yet
Maybe she hasn't and she's in every arc politely waiting for someone to call out to her for help

Patrician taste

so her personality is just a front? she is actualy sufering in the inside?