Culture war 101. Hip-Hop influence on white children

14 words should encompass protection of white children from Hip Hop music. Yes or no, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfNl0XIi-rA
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
youtube.com/watch?v=2eUp_m_LBPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deniggerfy yourselves

100% agree

Wagner. Bach. Beethoven. Even that degenerate - Mozart. I'll allow Western, but not Country.
No rap, no hip hop. No jungle music of any kind.

Trumpites were gushing with enthusiasm when Kanye-nigga visited Blumph Tower

You kids have no ideals

Of course. All medium of spreading degenerate culture should be restricted

>Mozart
>degenerate
Kys fag I know he drank but that's it he was a genius

youtu.be/BfNl0XIi-rA

Seriously, just this one thing. How much coal burning could be averted by not allowing the thin edge of the wedge of nigger culture into your kids heads?

Anyone know the name of the right wing rap dude that remakes songs? He does one of Eminem Stan about Trump and white America

Replace your rap music with assclowns united

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

the Communist Party of China banned hip hop from TV. We should unironically take more cues from the CPC.

>hip-pop = gangsta rap

no but heres this

youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

Nigger 'music' is a fucking disease. It's unbelievable how quick it's spreading amongst normies. It's being pushed so hard and normies feel the need to suck up whatever is popular.
These braindead thumping monotonic beats not to mention the lyrics are absolutely fucking sickening.

Same shit you subhuman trash

both shit, doesn't matter which stinks less

Hiphop is just a condensed form of down syndrome.

Mr. Bond
youtube.com/watch?v=2eUp_m_LBPE

>yes, we represent the inteligent side ! we love tru music ! we re cultured !!14/88
Do you know abstract hip hop ? Experimental hip pop ?
Faggot, go back listen to burzum

nigger
fucking
garbage
All of it. Get the fuck away kike puppet degenerate scum.

And you go back to Sup Forums with your loneliness and shit taste, you insufferable faggot

>6:22
>"i'm not really familiar the with hip hop music that's coming out right now"
Ok.

damn
it sounds like a feminazi

THANK YOU!! That's who I was looking for

lil wayne is actually okay. i used to hate that nigger but he's tolerable now that he doesn't buy into the BLM bullshit.

but yeah, since hip hop is so mainstream we need a true counterculture scene to make it lame. If I see any of my kids trying to act black or listen to that shit i'll take them to englewood in chicago and ask them "is this what you want to glorify?" instant redpill.

bump

be calmed, commie, for the evolved virus that calls itself the westerner shall never understand due to itself only