Would you date a chick that's red-pilled, only dates white guys, wants marriage and children asap...

Would you date a chick that's red-pilled, only dates white guys, wants marriage and children asap, is a lawyer and pretty loaded, but is overweight, only talks about herself and is controlling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvdlDOrc95g
youtube.com/watch?v=ysveXqE2Pyo
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only talks about herself and is controlling
Then she isn't red pilled, duh.

The thing is...she's extremely against race mixing (blatantly racist at times), is a virgin, family oriented, wants children, but she's the complete opposite to stay at home. So she's not redpilled?

Pump and dump then?

>only talks about herself

Guess you've never interacted with women before. It's called women are solipsistic.

And yes to original question.

>Pump and dump then?
No that's abuse and fornication, you'll just go to hell for it.

Patiently teach her to shut up.

Yes I have. The other girls I've dated never talked about themselves so much. It's like, at the end of the day she must unload everything on me.

>overweight
No

I try. She's so conservative yet is brainwashed by this extreme anti-woman-stay-at-home thing so no man can tell her what to do

>overweight
That's disgusting. But you can help her get into shape.
Discipline, good food, and lots of bike riding every day.

>letting political views get in the way of finding a mate
No wonder you fucks are still virgins

>red-pilled
>overweight

>overweight
no

>but is overweight,

Why is this a question? No, obviously.

>Hey babe how was your day
>she tells you about her day
>omg why do you always talk about yourself and unload everything on me you self centered bitch?

Fuck that. She has a responsibility to be fit before you start a relationship, and to maintain herself. Unless OP is also a fatty, in which case they're both disgusting.

Either lose weight or date fat guys.

actually she messages me first. I never do and I never ask her how her day has been.

I'm not fat.

>is a lawyer
so she is a jew, so no

she better keep that weight on, or we're fuckin through

>is a lawyer
I would never marry a career woman

she isn't

what's a career woman? you mean anyone who has a job? why not?

A job that would prevent her from homeschooling
Also if she had student loan debt that I would have to pay back if she quit her job

>she isn't
lel ya whatever helps you sleep at night

You need a lot of ingredients to have a successful relationship.
If you're with a "redpilled" bitch you absolutely fucking despise, you won't be happy.
Date her for a while, see if you like her.

she's loaded..she has no debt

just wondering if anyone ever dated a redpilled woman that's also a "career woman"

I don't know anyone that has

>redpilled
>overweight
pick one

Leviticus is talking about marrying within your own religion not race.

Would she quit her job?
Also why is she loaded did she earn the money or does her family have money?
How old is she?

>Michelle
>strong masculine genetics you'd want to pass onto your sons
>powerfull bullfitta for easily birthing many children
>Melania
>plastic
>weak
>only child has autism

No she won't quit her job because he talks about how much she loves it so much, almost every day. She makes a lot money and works for a major corporation.

She is loaded because of both reasons.
She's in her late 20s

>No she won't quit her job
then no

why? just curious...

Because its her job to homeschool my children
Also women who go for careers tend to by highly materialistic, worldly and not family oriented

FPBP

I have a question for Sup Forums...

If you were engaged and your fiancé was raped, would you still marry her?

Now what if the rapist was black?

>no man can tell her what to do

>only talks about herself and is controlling?
No.

yes

>is a lawyer

I would never date a lawyer. They would fuck you over without a second thought. Its their job ffs.

Plus if she was red-pilled she wouldn't be overweight either

Michelle has a dick!

youtube.com/watch?v=vvdlDOrc95g

youtube.com/watch?v=ysveXqE2Pyo

Stop trying to push racemixing you kike.

Ezra 9
2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Ezra 9
10 And now, O our God, what shall we say after this? for we have forsaken thy commandments,
11 Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness.
12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.

Ezra 10
10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.
11 Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
12 Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.
13 But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two: for we are many that have transgressed in this thing.
14 Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.

I thought so too but she really talks about settling down and children so I don't knwo.

>but is overweight
no

>talks about settling down and children
But she would rather continue her career than raise them

Hmm...that's a good one. I think I'll ask her.

>date a lawyer

Are you fucking retarded?

so what would be ideal job for a woman to have then?

Mother

There was no global transportation in those days.
Everyone within fifty miles was the same race, retard.

>anti-woman-stay-at-home thing so no man can tell her what to do

she's a lost cause, m8.

Family is the sublimation of desires towards a comforting sanctuary that both man and woman work towards. She resents being told what to do by men, but envisions the men telling her this as selfish patriarchs. Family is the ultimate act of selflessness. If she can't understand the distinction she's a fucking dead end.

Want to know how I get along with some liberals and some conservatives but can't stand others of both parties? I find the people who know ego death.

where the hell am I going to find a white woman who thinks like that?

>fat lawyer cunt
>red-pilled
okay..

Nah.

>don't intermix with the unholy.

Srs question. What of the assimilated races into Christianity?

A Mediterranean and a European in Christ would be permitted in the book of Ezra, no?

Church

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

if shes overweight and egotistical she isnt redpilled you faggot.

even though she's against race mixing and wants children and is a virgin?

I don't know. I think God is allowing people to make mistakes so they get different rewards/punishments.

for starters someone in a caretaker role that isn't subject to unionized groupthink and group pressure. Basically a healthcare worker who isn't a nurse, or a nurse on a pediatric floor, not emergency.

interesting thought, tell me more

You'd want a woman that can take care of herself and others, selflessly. If she can't take care of herself and be considerate to others (keeping a healthy weight & not be egotistical), then how can she be a good mother?

The virgin & anti-race-mixing shit is easier to find than you'd think, but the weight and ego issues will be harder long term. It's easier to convert a woman to anti race mixing (there's an Orwell quote about women being easily led, I think), but a woman that won't care for herself and be kind to others is a lost cause.

Like, imagine telling your kids how you feel about something, and then leaving for a while. You come back and find half of your kids are obeying you (your favourite kids), and the other half somehow think you've changed your mind because it's the current year.

Like all these coalburners having sex with animals and raising ugly mamzer dogs vs. people who want to resist Satan and think that nigglets are unseemly.

>Overweight
How much and does she want a man to show her why fitness is important in moderation?

>Only talks about herself
A woman's words are fine as long as she is careful where she shares them and has a husband that will put up with her. True love is superior to getting annoyed by a girl that talks about herself. Delusional is the only thing I would care about. I wish there was a girl with interesting things worth sharing like a virgin that explains how difficult it was to resist temptation when no other female could.

If you want to be a female hero, you have to suffer like a man aka never have sex and keep going regardless of how little love you receive from everyone.

>Controlling
Does she get in the way of our family goals?

Then wtf is a "controlling" other than a complaint from a boy. There's just appreciating another being by building true love with it.

so the distinction still is good versus evil.

It requires exploration that in Ezra the israelis are sorrowful for their mixing of wives with the surrounding tribes like the canaanites. but what made the canaanites so bad?

We as christian europe mixed with our neighbors all the time.

Since israelis are tribe ingroup, their rules for racemixing are based on different premises than say a western christian nation. We've placed holiness over tribe genetics for the course of our civilization

what about a doctor?

could be fine, many are career focused and find that path as a conduit for their latent narcissism and self importance

>overweight
lmao no

She loves her sister's children a lot....I think she only cares about what's "hers"

As for the overweight thing, I don't know...it seems to be in her family.

going to school for 7 years shows your priority is career not family

the anti race mixing thing is easy to find? come on man, I don't think so...most girls have slept around in college...maybe it's where I'm from I dunno.

>Blindly following the book of a jewish prophet of Abraham
Treat it as a guideline and accept the consequences of choosing to alter it

Don't become an overly passionate fool

this

it would be the rare one that was adept at it, found themselves in the position easily, and was humbled enough to stay as a GP rather than hyperspecialize

>is a virgin
Wow, a fat virgin, you sure know how to pick em holy shit.

so they're not as pressured by groupthink as nurses?

>this is how i excuse not going to college

Jews dont follow the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=37

she's chubby not fat...she'd be decent if she wasn't chubby...

Huh

Based black nigger?

Can't blame the girl or her father or worry about her poor kids.

That nigga done closed the whole fuckin loop and shut the door himself on the way out. WEEEEW LAD that is some seriously well planned out niggerchimpin I must admit.

It is fine for men to go to college because they need to provide for their family

>but what made the canaanites so bad?
My belief is that God made Adam & Eve, and then any other 'creatures' were rape offspring from fallen angels and they have somehow been passed to other races.

I think the darker the skin, the worse their past. Always do the opposite of what Jews say. Why is Satan trying to promote racemixing so desperately? I think the church was infiltrated and the message of "skin doesn't matter" seems to have taken over, where as since God doesn't change, His insistence of His "holy seed" remaining pure and untainted is still important.

The more people that buy in to race being social construct or not mattering, the more damage it will do. But God will have the last laugh. Every time I feel like I'm being an evil bigoted nazi, I like to remember how God is pure and everything He does is pure, and how every creature and plant is pure and brings forth seed / offspring of its own kind, and how Satan wants whites to bring forth alien / corrupt / ugly / impure / black offspring.

I don't care if I get called heretical or a bigot, at the end of the day plenty of God's people were looked down on or killed for their beliefs, even by their own people.

Goyim should be careful about blindly following it.

Chubby can be fine as long as she is healthy

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND OR GO BECOME A MAN FFS

Sounds like you just have a run of the mill southern american fatty. Where did you find her? The trailer park?

they are but in a different way. there's exceptions but many are hypersocialized/academic liberal

Why?

Modern college is a joke for losers that think grades+degrees=smart

Awareness and freedom is sacrificed when one learns from another in an overly controlled environment

she isn't...she is rich and is a lawyer. She's from WPB in Florida.

doctors are hypersocialized? some of them are complete nerds

For the most part yes
But there still are some careers that require it

are you mormon?

No

especially them, if you are familiar with hypersocialization as defined by kaczynski

interesting. seems similar to something they used to maintain. At any rate i get you