Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 176 LQ

ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME?

YOU DON'T SOUND READY FRIEND.

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE READY FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

Jitsu Wa is a romantic comedy.

How much would you guys kill me if I said there might not be a chapter next week because a good chunk of the staff is going to Anime Expo?

oh boy, here we go

I actually really hope the author's next work is another horror story.
His art is so good for it.

it's ok, it will give more emotion to the next chapter

He already did a horror story.

So in the end it was Genjirou's own fault for denying his vampire nature which lead to him succumb to his cravings in the middle of class. Hopefully Kuromine can help Youko from following in his footsteps.

Oh he's already helping that just fine

T-thanks Tarage. See you in two weeks.

PLEASE NO

We might get it out in time. Not sure. We'll see how dead I am on Tuesday.

So there was no winning that one? Either succumb early to your urges and see how you slowly become a vampire, or hold it in and turn into a monster the moment you less expect it.
Please tell me the ending wasn't bittersweet.

I guess you'll have to keep reading and find out.

it was bittersweet no SHIMA ARC!!!!

Oh. Well, fuck.

Thanks Tarage

Fuck man We was just eating garlic spaghetti why must this be?

have fun at the anime expo wish i went.

I think the most adorable thing is that you all think the suffering is over now...

LQ truly suffering Tarage, truly suffering.

Not having a redrawer is the ultimate suffering.

Be thankful our cleaner has stepped up to the task of combining the double pages.

Holy shit, Kuromine is gonna cuck someone, and it's genjirou. Touko is gonna become the Mikan.

it's Touka*

shit i had one job

I'm hoping this arc is resolved by Kuromine repaying Genjirou his 1000 yen.

Jesus, that went south fast.

This is probably the best romantic comedy ever, it has everything and does it well.

There's no avoiding what they are, but I think there's a big difference there. "Oh wow Youko is obviously a vampire" vs "OH GOD WHAT YOUKO JUST BIT HIM OH JEEZ THAT'S A LOT OF BLOOD HOLY SHIT VAMPIRE".

>Vampires are entirely different species
You are literally wrong. Reproductive isolation prevents separate species from producing fertile offspring. So unless Youko is infertile, you're a fucking dunce. I hope your school loses accreditation you substandard dropout.

Kuromine. You had one fucking job. Give him an understanding smile and a hug.

Instead you join the gallery of shocked faces. No wonder Genjirou hates you in the future.

Doesn't Japan have blood banks? I hate how vampire fiction does the "muh predator/prey" bullshit. Turn blood donation into a consumer enterprise like any other foodstuffs service; vampires will be the sole consumers. Since vampires have more capabilities, and can probably get higher-paying jobs, it will stabilize the market and provide the bottom rungs of society a consistent and reliable source of income.
Fuck even Tokyo Ghoul could be solved with some kind of cadaver industry.

To his future self.
Genjirou will then look Kuromine's eyes and be like "y-you... you were.. " and start crying, while Kuromine smiles softly.

Magic doesnt listen to science nerd

They ain't attending no hogwarts.

Youko's watered-down versions of her father's traits don't suggest hybridization either. They appear to be functioning as any hereditary racial traits would.
Vampires are just humans inbred enough to take a completely different form. Like a bulldog, compared to a wolf. They look like entirely different creatures.

Thanks, bro. Everyone needs a break once in a while.

Masuda Eiji horror comedy when?

I'm sorry, there must be some mistake. This isn't my wacky idiots romcom at all.

>How much would you guys kill me if I said there might not be a chapter next week because a good chunk of the staff is going to Anime Expo?
I will find the identities of each and every one of you, and then I'll break into all of your parents' homes at night and shit on all of your moms.

Monsters are hidden in this setting. In most settings with supernatural shit happening, either the supernatural has been there coexisting since the beginning or they just handwave the explanation.

But in a somewhat realistic setting, without prior preparation, we'd go middle ages if that happened. Kinda like here. In this case is worse since he attacked his own girlfriend.

Th-thanks Tarage

Once again, for anyone too stupid to understand this, no one is going to cuck anyone. That word is stupid and you are stupid for using it.

T-thanks for the new chapter

Oh really? You think it's some sort of coincidence that Genjirou pretends to be a woman 90% of the time he's around Kuromine?

He's going to go to Genjirou's and tell him that he doesn't care, and that he'll always be his friend.

Then he'll warp back into the present and meet Genjirou who is crying, but loudly insistent that even if Kuromine is a hero, he won't give up his daughter.

Then Kuro's time travelling grand-daughteru will fade from existence, because she can't return to that time period, as established last chapter. Because you are never allowed to be happy.

Clearly. I'm not going to waste any more time on you since you obviously know how this series is going to end. There's no possibility that you're completely fucking wrong and pulling shit out of your ass. It's not like I've read the raws and know how this is going to go down. It's not like I'm the dude scanlating it.

Pure suffering

Damn, poor Genjirou. I wonder if we're gonna end up seeing grown up versions of the Yama trio soon. Maybe have somekind of heartwarming reunion stuff.

Maybe not, though.

Different guy here:
Good thing she does not vanish.

Would have been a waste.

You'd think people would know by the final cover but whatever. I just find the sudden influx of people shouting 'cuck' at everything to be retarded.

Isn't this a branching timeline sort of time travel, though? Which means whatever the time travelers do, nothing will affect their own pasts?

Thanks again for your hard work Tarage. Jitsu wa might just be my favourite romcom ever. Nothing else has so far managed to make me laugh and cry in equal meausre.

MOTHERFUCKER THIS IS NOT THE JITSU WA THAT I KNEW

Thank you based Tarage. Have good mini-vacations. Just don't extend it two weeks

>Jitsu wa watashi wa is a romantic comendy!

Not on my comfy romcom, not this one

YAMERO!!

No, a branching timeline would mean you can alter history to make a new timeline/universe completely independent from the original. This is a Causal loop where history cannot be changed, everything that has happened will happen regardless of time traveler intervention.

So, they are doing this because Kuromine can't change the past but he can change his current timeline.
So, some shit is going to happen and he needs to be ready, because Time Travelers can't change the past, only the current people there, right?

But isn't a new universe exactly what happens? Youko doesn't leave Kuromine to be a single dad in the main timeline, but the Charismatic Pervert II mess still exists in Rin's.

You're going to learn everything you need to know in two chapters.

Can I get some sauc eon this suffering?

I will say this. What has made Jitsu Wa such an amazing read is the authors willingness to actually develop a conflict and make it mean something.

Why is this series so underrated lads?
We barely past the 100 post and there is tons of utter shit series that got more attention. Why anons?

Because it's hard to start a 500+ shitpost chain when the media being discussed is actually good.

That and romcoms seem to generate less shitposting in general.

Damn, how many chapters left? I'm slowly catching up reading like 2 chapters daily so I hopefully will be caught up to experience the ending with Sup Forums.

Is this correct

>romcoms seem to generate less shitposting in general.
Bullshit

I dunno. To-Love-Ru, Jitsu wa, etc threads are way less shitpost intensive than stuff like BnHA, SnK etc

No. Not like this.

NO.

WHY. Why must this happen.

I assume he went crazy a little earlier without our time traveller intervening.

Curse of anime, my dude. Before the anime aired we actually had lively threads. Also Sup Forums loves to shitpost and for a very long time, Jitsu wa had a rather stable relationship between the MC and dumpire.

On the other hand, we have people reaching bump limit for a single page of Tomo-chan, because of that.

196 is the final chapter.

Yes. Rin's timeline exists in parallel.

shit anime so no newfags
and the manga ended a long time ago so most oldfags already left
already know how it end, but I'm sticking around for the translation anyways
and "le epic reaction images threads" are cancer

I actually consider it a good thing, with a smaller fanbase the threads are less likely to be toxic with best girl arguments and shitty reaction spaming. I don't think I've seen a shitty Jitsu Wa thread recently.

I wonder why Jitsu wa didn't click on Sup Forums that much. The manga is a reaction face goldmine.

Thanks user, guess I'll indeed make it in time.

I don't know dude, I enjoyed the anime enough to start reading the manga and for a time followed the raws as they were coming out until I couldn't keep up, but I agree with everyone else, it's fine this way, smaller fanbases with a good series to boot are really precious.

well that's one hell of a hickey!

Thanks for this weeks' instalment Tarage!

>this arc

So he's basically gone feral vampire and never could completely revert back, resulting in his weird look nowadays? Forever barring him the way to fully live like a normal human being. Damn.

As for your problem, Tarage, don't mind us. You've been doing good work for a pretty damn while now, take a break if you need one.
Also, thanks.

He can still live normally as a human woman.

Cool Beauty.

The shit anime and slower translations killed any interest the board had on the series.

>Slower

We release a chapter a week. I'm sorry we aren't able to do more but it's a lot of work...

aw
aw shit
i don't even like young Gen and i expected this to happen, but jesus
seeing this first hand is fucking harsh

anyway as always thanks Tarage and no worries
have fun

Youko can still become the charismatic pervert. It could go down in a similar way, except that Youko is more around.