Turkey vs Greece

What would happen if Turkey invades Greece

Other urls found in this thread:

tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=938224
youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/30/athens-1944-britains-dirty-secret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greece wouldn't stand a chance, sorry to say.

The country would fill up with T*rkroaches.

I just found a more recent one in German, but its written in German. I just needed a picture. This does not change anything for the question.

Doesn't mean it's still not relevant or gotten worse roachboi

I would move to Greece to remove roach
t. 56% Greek mutt

Let’s do this muzzies. I’ve always wanted to die on the battlefield

tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=938224

It would be the perfect place to start WW3 desu

The world would win.

The rest of NATO steps in to b/c Greece is a member of NATO, and after the war NATO forces occupy the Turkish Aegean coast and the straits.

China would get there first, and Turkey will become smaller

I will go full DEUS VULT

>Costantinople reconquered

I hope they let me keep my anime figures

The Greeks love the British for some reason, did we save their arses before at some point?

Englanistan will support Turkey. Inshallah.

you carried us during our revolution for some reason, then backstabbed us a bunch of times but it all worked out ok in the end cause we won our freedom

Nothing would happen.

i would probably move to fight with them and liberate costantinople

so is Turkey

And the scenario states Turkey is invading Greece, so Greece can invoke article 5.

turkish army is a joke

Entirety of EU supports Greece
Say they 'heavily disapprove' Turkey's actions
This causes massive riots in germany
Trump starts swinging his dick around

Cheers Greekbro. Top notch food in your country. Pay denbts.

Its just media blowing things out of porportion

Finally noone will be there to object to you being indeed macedons.

we will crush roaches and retake Constantinople

sure you will, lad, pay debts first

>Turkey invading grease
Great description of a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, user, wtf I'm Hungary now

Greece will just guerilla war in the mainland mountains, hitting supply lines and forcing a war of attrition, providing time and space for the Kurds in the east to start massive riots.

Greece has some security in case of Turkish invasion, however the problem will be a navy blitzkrieg. In the scenario Turkey wins ground in the Aegean, they can launch quick naval assaults on Athens and Thessaloniki, crippling centers.

t. army drill sergeant on the XIIst during training.

kek
In other news, what about that guy with the prophecy about Greece claiming land out to sea and then being invaded by Turkey? It was posted here but my brain is too mushy to remember the deets.

Greece would get BTFO

Istanbul alone has more people than Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc

numbers don't really matter when you're forced into a bottleneck for tanks

To be honest, Greece and Turkey are both shitholes with similar DNA so it wouldn't change a thing except cause more butthurt from angry wogs.
But the truth is if turkey tried any of that shit the US would just sort things out anyway

I hope you know that protecting EU-Member states is politically more important than the euro(Currency, Sup Forums-tards)?

We would crush grekoid subhumans like we always do. Greeks are terrible at war

>mutt trying to be clever

100% that Serbs would step into the conflict on the Greek side. Kebab removal would go into overdrive.

>To be honest, Greece and Turkey are both shitholes with similar DNA

If Turkey's army was recruited from Western Turkey, technically they would be ethnically re-Hellenising Greece

Yeah that, thanks!

Greece wins always, because NATO will defend it, Turkey will be exlcuded for attacking a member state, and once that happens China and Russia will lodge themselves in their anus.

That, or Uncle Sam will come and put them in their place to prevent chinks and ruskies getting a foothold there.

>The English carried Greece in its independence struggle
Is that what they teach in Greece now? The french arguably played the biggest role followed by the Russians. Hell queen Vicky was pissed at parliament because they didn't do enough to help the Turks in later struggles.

last one probably. unless ivan wants to tag team roach ass?

They both sand niggers. Brothers by blood.

Well, Greece is a member of NATO, so any invasion would probably end with pic related.

>Immediate expulsion from NATO
>Immediate death of EU membership possibility
>Temporary territorial gains before being repelled
>Edirne and Istanbul easily occupied through Balkan EU states' mobilization
>Foreign intervention crisis in US, France, UK, Canada
>Domestic opponents call Turkey another Iraq even though they started it

Turkey is also a NATO member state
>Turkey is also a NATO member state

And by attacking a NATO member they get immiedately expelled, your point?

hey everybody wanted "strong leaders" right?

It shouldnt be it was only ever allowed in because it was a good place to put Nike missiles, which are now obsolete so we should boot turkey

And they'd be the aggressor. Which means they'd be the one retaliated against.

>What would happen
turkey would get raped. We can defend for years with our landscape and they don't have even 3 times our army (about 2.5x, we have 145k they have 355k)

in the meantime: Kurdistan would be formed (there are 20-25 million kurds in turkey about 55 million turks. Scary shit)
kikes would pull some weird shit off
US could intervene
NATO could intervene
China could intervene (silk road)

also roaches can't even win a war against PKK so they can't do shit

The NATO treaty obliges all member states to treat any attack against a NATO member state as an attack against every member.

Therefore any aggressive action towards a NATO signatory, even by a NATO member, would result in every other signatory body being symbolically 'attacked' also. They would then be obliged, under the treaty, to defend the aggrieved NATO member.

It's like the World War I treaty situation on steroids basically.

Looks like he's afraid of the sunlight, must really be a roach.

Greeks and Kurds would join forces and attack on two fronts. Constantinople would rise again. Roaches would be the Kurds slaves and concubines.

Turkey would be a war with the entire EU. Kicked out of NATO. After that putin will take Constantinople.

just like he did with MH17

>oh no iran
>oh no south korea
>in the end we fight the roaches

after world war 2 you helped Greece to kick some communist scums

only problem was most greeks wanted communism

didn't the freedom crew use the nazis to keep everyone in line after the war?

Bullshit. The "Greek" communist army wasn't even majority Greek. 70% were Bulgarians that's why we called them eamobulgars*.

*E.A.M = Democratic Army of Greece (commie army)

they called ΔΣΕ eamobulgars, not ΕΑΜ itself

WW3 will start in Greece, we know it from our Orthodox saints, and quite soon actually, germany will be nuked by the way .

We have our tricks here, roach will get crushed and BTFO forever, you'll be nuked too .

where do you get your facts

turks die out

muslim shitskin

Kyrgystan, pls.

What's taking them so long to do anything?

and muslims are terrible at life in general

Let them try.
Turk military is in terrible shape.

Turkey deserves to be expelled from NATO after the shit they have been pulling. That fake coup and subsequent purge also went unpunished.

>South Korea
Tell me, Jew: You were not one of the best in school, right?

theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/30/athens-1944-britains-dirty-secret

We will destroy those t*rkroaches

manipulative jew shitskin
stopped posting it with a pirate flag after i busted him

LOL. this little Gollum bitch loses 3 tanks today against the Turds, and he talks about going into Greece?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's shitting it that the next coup won't miss

Dumb ass, Turks can't fight. Erdo can't trust his own generals.

t. jew

I'm and Iranian in Britain I'd join a volunteer battalion against these roaches. It will be another crusade believe me the days of Europe being pushed around are over.

You don't know shit you autistic commiecuck stop posting

i hope greece slaughters all turks

the roach are hopeless at sea and air , we will crush them , we save their submarines and navy ships already

Greece invokes NATO Article 5, Turkey becomes a crater

Any way it can end with NATO reclaiming Constantinople?

>Turkey wins ground in the Aegean, they can launch quick naval assaults on Athens and Thessaloniki
If turkroaches attacked Athens or Thessaloniki that would be televised around the world, and scenes of turkshits destroying ancient cultural sites would create world wide resistance.
Also many people from Serbia, Romania, Bosnia,etc. can't wait to go and kill turks.

Take back south Epir.

albanian subhuman

Express is a shit tier source. But if we are just using as a topic of discussion then i hope greece would btfo turkey with american support, retake constantinople and genocide all the muslims on the land. Then i hope greece resettles its debnt by invading germany and completely decimating germany and killing every last german man, woman and child so we can at long last be free from the german menace.

NATO kills Turkey, Russia probably takes their side so they can get a chance at the land, hopefully muslims are expelled from Constantinople and it is given to Greece.

there are millions of turks in germany
im sure they would attack the american bases here if there would be a real war

imagine the memes

ridiculous clown , who evicted you from the balkans ? you forget ? we killed you all in Greece and will do it again in your own home now

useless lemming roach

Oh no. I hope the kebabshop owners and welfare turks dont chimp out and attack our military base. We would get BTFO

European Union would go to war against Turkey

USA gets cucked into fighting

At least this will weaken the Roach

KYS

and they would all get gunned down so I hope they do

many young turks are criminals and drug dealers with weapons

they have also nothing to lose since they belong to the german under class

back when turkey invaded cyprus, NATO did nothing. They wont do anything now either. They love sucking turkish cock and most of other europeans got propagated anti greek sentiments for about 8 years, so support wouldnt be too big.

This, after the meme coup attempt, he shoah'd almost entirely his middle and upper echelons of command. Turkey is effectively a headless chicken (pun intended)

Greece should retake Cyprus now. Erdo is bluffing all his talented officers were arrested in the coup.
Its there for the taking Greekbros

this is a balkan slav from fyrom
he made anti Greek threads on int in the last days