FISA Memo Section 3

ITT we discuss what the 3rd part of the Nunes memo says. There seems to be a lot going on in this section

>3) Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein. Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files—but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.
>a) During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

>Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr
Why was the FBI interviewing Deputy Attorney General Ohr?

>Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
This is one of the things that disprove the dossier - the dossier is PARTISAN. The dossier is also hearsay and is completely unsubstantiated and unverified. Even Comey himself said under oath the dossier is unverified.

>Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump
The wife of Deputy Attorney General Ohr was getting paid by Fusion GPS to provide them with opposition research on Trump. Then Ohr himself provide the FBI with his wife's opposition research paid for by DNC/Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/02/02/memo-revelation-dossier-author-admitted-he-was-desperate-for-trump-not-to-get-elected-n2443741
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
ahijackedlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/1510107905656.jpg
i-uv.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U fags are still on about this memo?

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Whether you thing Q is a larping fag or not...He did say READ IT CAREFULLY

dude what do you know about Q user? my old man was just telling me about him. my old man told me that Q user threatened to bomb the washington compost or some other places if anything happens to sean hannity or other people covering this huge scandal

First, understand that there are many Q's.

The first few were written in a very specific style designed to nullify parsing from automated data-gathering AI's. It was likely an insider close to Trump.

That Q is long gone, and in its place is a small group of insiders and LARPers that make posts that vague resemble this style, but they do not write their messages in the same parse-protected pattern.

does anyone have a link to the archived Q user thread?

Where does your old man get Q info from? If youtube, he's being duped.
I've been following Q since the beginning and he's never said that.

>qcodefag.github.io
alternate: qanonmap.github.io

So Christopher Steele, who made the famous Steele dossier admitted he was "desperate" for Trump not to become president

>Memo Revelation: Dossier Author Admitted He Was 'Desperate' that Trump 'Not Get Elected'
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/02/02/memo-revelation-dossier-author-admitted-he-was-desperate-for-trump-not-to-get-elected-n2443741

And of course the democrat response will be something along the lines of "t-they were investigating trump before that!" or "there were other reasons for the FISA warrent!"

But Andrew McCabe confirmed that the MAIN fucking reason the judge granted the FISA warrent was because of the steele dossier

>Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

ahijackedlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/1510107905656.jpg
Google-searching the post ID's should get you there.

Protip: If it's not written with short sentences in interrogative prose (asking questions every line), it's not the original Q.

i just started looking into q user. i think the only legit Q is the one from the original thread, which i am trying to find but i can only find these fuckin news articles aimed at normies with no link to the archived thread

ty user

holy shit if this is a high level insider posting on Sup Forums do you think it's possible the white house is redpilled on the JQ?

Some raws of the original Q posts (October 2016)

i-uv.com/Sup Forums-updated-material-from-the-q-clearance-source-in-text-form/

jq?

Really nothing to get worked up over, guys.
God, is anyone else feeling a bit tired? I think we should go to bed, I'm really sleepy.

The Jewish Question, newfag. Do you know where you are?

The thing with the original Q posts is that it was written as if shit was going down that very week. Martial law, political arrests, everything. Lots of questions about thing happening or politicians locations 'today', or 'this week', 'yesterday'.

More than likely it was a high-level analyst that got his hopes up at all the *happenings* that he was seeing behind the scenes. Expecting some major purge and disclosure that ended up not happening.

Some serious shit may have gone down that month, but if it did, exposure and release to the public will be gradual over the course of years.

hah, so many merchants, kikes, and (they)'s, guess I newfagged up the new term..

More to it.
Before the first FISA ever got approved. The Obama Administration had Susan Rice make a request to GCHQ.
GCHQ then spied on Trump and his campaign.
The Obama Administration knew that it had just requested a foreign state to spy on an opposition presidential candidate. Trump was not the only one. Others were also spied upon by GCHQ.
Obama Administration needed the FISA approval no matter what to hide that fact.

Comey btfo