Is the fact that western people care more about dumb animals than refugees proof of moral decay?

Is the fact that western people care more about dumb animals than refugees proof of moral decay?

Dogs dont ruin a society

stop being a britcuck

refugees are dumb animals, Achmed

Yes, fuck animals and whatever retards own them. They are good only for eating. My neighbours dogs piss me the fuck off.

No, the fact that western people care more about dumb rapefugees than animals is proof of moral decay.

dumb animals are more peaceful when was the last time a dog did a "truck of peace", or robs the welfare system blind, or preaches different values?

Dogs don't destroy the fabric of society and consume our hard earned resources.

Dogs (4 leg, made by God) can demonstrate empathic traits, unlike niggers (2 leg, made by Satan).

A well cared for dog is a much larger contribution to a nation then the average "refugee".

>t. muhammad

my animal shits in a box and purrs
refugees would take everything i own in a heartbeat
pet > refugee

>Is the fact that western people care more about dumb animals than dumb animals proof of moral decay?
FTFY

lmao dogs dont ruin society bro

It is the exact opposite actually

Pets don’t leach off of our tax dollars, drive Trucks of Peace into crowds, and rape white women, and kids.
Neck yourself bleeding-heart faggot

fpbp
what do you think is the percentage of swiss who would agree with your statement?

>dogs protect your family
>refugess rape your family

Hmm, which should I choose...?

My dogs life is worth a 1000 refugees lives.

Animals are unironically worth more than refugees.

This bong gets it

I care more about fleas than paki scum.

Dogs are innocent.

Couldn't he have stabbed his leftist handler instead?

>everyone from the 3rd world is now a refugee
My doggo is worth 10 of your fucking "refugees"

That's the one thing you have to remember about WASPs: they love animals and hate people.

DOGS
> dog owners live longer, socialize more, are more active, more outdoors
> dogs are happy and grateful
> costs you a couple of dollars per day
RAPEFUGEES
> will rape your kids
> will cost 25 grand per year at least if he rots in a block, but up to 400 grand if libtarded bureaucrats put him into a psychiatry
Choose faggot

>implying a shithole migrant's life is worth a positive value

>t. Pakitard

Animals have souls

This.
If I had a choice between killing one dog or a million "refugees", I'll save the dog every time.

No. Dogs are loving creatures and Man's best friend, police/military doggos would take a bullet for you, whilst refugees are useless and a deadweight on society.

No, it's proof they haven't completely fallen off the wagon. Caring at all about shitskins is worrying in itself. Also, well phrased bait m'soyim.

Hello Achmed

You're either a living disgrace to that flag or trying to OD on edginess

>Valuing your dogs life this low

Do you really think animals are dumber than niggers? Are you retarded?

Dogs don't form rape gangs or drive trucks through crowds.
Dogs are literally better people than niggers and kebab.

Fucking 100000% this.

Animals are reactive creatures to their surrounding not truly capable of reasoning above possibly that of a human infant.

Refugees are people fleeing something but who and what is muddled in political bullshit and doublespeak.

Give me a direct threat as basis. Somebody, please, that requires them to cross a fucking ocean or continent to seek refuge. Holy balls is all so damn easy to lay out but instead people have to make it a political and social crucifix.

Also, only women, children, the physically disabled and elderly should be considered refugees. Men 16-60 DO NOT FUCKING COUNT. Fight your own battles you lazy faggots.

Animals don't bankrupt governments or leech off of existing social entitlement programs that are already heavily underfunded and bleeding money like a stuck pig.

achmed I will chop you and feed your meat to my dog

What's the difference?

OP you clearly don’t understand an animal’s loyalty. It must be sad growing up without a companion.

Every nigger rapefugee boat should be sunk

Well for one. Dogs don't leech off of welfare. They are also easier to tame. They integrate rather easily and they don't rape women. They don't steal and go around impregnating your daughter then leaving to another country.

animals are more valuable than refugees

It's an abstract kind of bait.

>t.muhammed
I bet you throw rocks at your neighbours houses and belongings

Truly, these bitches care more about their fucking cat than the future of their genetic lineage

FPBP

It's proof that refugees are lower than animals.

faggot