If you know you're incompetent it should be illegal to run for office

They should make them take an oath and swear that they believe they are competent on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-canadas-economic-growth-higher-than-expected-in-second-quarter-2
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-tpp-agreement-atlanta-1.3254569
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/harper-calls-tpp-a-good-deal-for-canada/article26653292/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/A191RL1Q225SBEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Politicians should be drug tested.

That's competence-shaming and Trudeau would never want to upset people.

harper should stfu

they should make them swear that they are competent, then ask some basic questions to see if they are lying.

>Canada

I can't believe I am siding with our former cyborg Prime-Minister Harper.

This is how much I hate Trudeau, that he made me side with Stephen fucking Harper .

hey man canada sends alot of businesses your way

Yes, I agree that Harper should never have run for office.

are you hallucinating?

Canada’s unemployment rate falls to lowest rate in over 40 years: StatCan
globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/

'unemployment'

>are you hallucinating?

2012 was a great year for the Canadian dollar. Holy shit at that drop off in 2015 when Castrudeau became PM.

facts don't care about your feelings

canadian dollar plummeted from 2011 to 2015 when harper was pm it;s way up since trudeau took office

you had to invent new definitions of unemployment to say it went down you moron.

no u didn't

that's what trump tried to do

economic data is not based on your feelings

how many people does canada add per year?
how many real jobs does it add per year?
don't lie either.

>how many people does canada add per year?

too many

They dont count people on welfare, EI, disability or people who havent been working for over 2 years.

Our actual rate is 18-26%. Absolutely horrifying.

unemployment is calculated the exact same way it was under harper

To put it in perspective our most (((right wing))) party wants 450k migrants a year. Our pop is 34M

Yes and it is a huge pathetic lie. Harper was a kike and Trudeau is a turbokike.

learn how to use Sup Forums

>that's a terrible cold you have canada, here have some cancer

tfw Trudeau literally cannot replace the 56 billion in lost investment he scared off

>They dont count people on welfare, EI, disability or people who havent been working for over 2 years.
>Our actual rate is 18-26%. Absolutely horrifying.

scary shit.

lol it's bullshit

it's the same shit trump made up in the US

then the moment he took office, embraced the official stats

what's going on is the canadian people are being abused and that abuse is being enabled and facilitated by perception management shills like you.

you're a just another perp.

>then the moment he took office, embraced the official stats
ikr I get why he did that, but it would have been among the top 10 anime betrayals if he just lambasted (((them))) about how bullshit the numbers were and here are the real numbers.

u cant make up bullshit just because the facts hurt your feelings snowflake

The 56 billion, how will Trudeau replace it?

or have you decided to ignore the tens of billions he and your carbon cult are scaring off with their shenanigans?

the 56 billion deal that was never gunna happen anyways?

that harper had 10 years to get done and couldn't?

i wish he'd replace it by putting u retards in re-education camps

nvm just education camps

>the 56 billion deal that was never gunna happen anyways?
>i wish he'd replace it by putting u retards in re-education camps

so that's what you're going with.

lol do u make all those yourself

No Trump is looking at ACTUAL unemployment. Trudeau and Obama did the exact same thing. Vastly, and unjustly, changed what was considered unemployed to fudge their numbers.

Trump is the biggest moron in politics.

trump made up a number and all u retards believed him and then the moment he took office he embraced the real, official stats

muh REAL unemployment. economic data is not based on your feelings bitch

How many does the (((left wing))) want?

all of them

to match US's 1 million

And its not feelings. It is undeniable, irrefutable fact that if you haven't been looking for work you aren't counted as unemployed, disability is not unemployed ETC. The stats are fudged you faggot

u aren't counted in U3 in the US but ur counted in U4

>not using U6
>not using shadowstats as a reasonable approximation
It's like you might even be the obamaleaf

>i was wrong but only 99%

Good thing we are implementing massive tax increases and mass immigration to drive the cost of living sky high to balance out the potential increased purchasing power of the dollar! Bonus to driving away what little remains of manufacturing with red tape, over regulation and poor trade policy! Bonus wide open TFW importation to keep the service jobs that are left low paying and part time!

>you’re absolutely retarded if you think the medium to long term economic prospects are anything but fucking disasterous in this country

U6 is not referring to what ur describing and shadowstats is for retards

trump immediately embraced U3 4% after telling u retards it was really U5000 42%

I havent recognized any Prime Minister since Jean Chretien. The rest have just been memes. Jean is still my PM. He will choke you.

Harper opened the floodgates on TFWs don't even try to deny it bitch

So you are the obamaleaf. Fun times.

Jean Chretien was based af. Dare I say it, the greatest PM since Pierre Trudeau.

sometimes i just wanna be leaf

good post

you have one of my memes in your twitter cover photo.

Who? Show me the any sort of policy annoucement or website saying a mainstream party in Canada is asking for 100k immigrants a year.

which one is u

dont larp

i was referring to me

it will stick like a needle in your mind

i dont think i have a compliment yet saved from recycling symbol

we're too busy fucking the dog here to care about sensible economic policies

meanwhile the US economy is growing at a rate more than 3x ours under de-regulatory/pro-business development/tax-cutting policies

>saving anonymous "compliments"
Good lord this country is churning out faggots

that's bullshit

Canada's economy blows away forecasts with 4.5% growth — its strongest start to year since 2002
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-canadas-economic-growth-higher-than-expected-in-second-quarter-2

did u manipulate that chart?

gtfo newtard

he's indulging his pathology.

your canada chart is way off man

And he was forced to close them after the media exposed the program.

>Trudeau immediately removed restrictions upon taking office
>no media reaction
>TPP has a Canada specific clause allowing for unlimited TFWs no matter the labour market situation in Canada
>no media reaction

What gives?

We will give them our brown people in exchange for concessions on nafta. Everybody wins

no he didn't

all harper did was move TFWs to IMP

cmon why r u such a neocon gullible bitch

who the fuck negotiated Canada in TPP?

TPP deal 'in best interests' of Canadian economy, Stephen Harper says
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-tpp-agreement-atlanta-1.3254569

>What gives?

sounds like the media in canada is heavily controlled and/or has no balls in their scrotum

>annualizing qoq growth
retard
the US economy grew more than 3% in 3 months

faggot

Harper extols TPP ahead of election while NDP rallies opposition
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/harper-calls-tpp-a-good-deal-for-canada/article26653292/

wtf I love NDP now!

that's annualized quarterly gdp growth u fucking moron

Great idea! Good luck convincing any left winger to support you, even most of the right is fucking delusional on immigration and demographics, it is a type of mental illness to support mass immigration.

this is exactly the fucking problem with u fucking conservative retards

u try to talk economics but u have no fucking clue what ur talking about

u conservative retards SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED to discuss economics

see for yourself

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/A191RL1Q225SBEA

Units:

Percent Change from Preceding Period,
Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate
Frequency:

Quarterly

FUCKING RETARDS

liberals are pretty skeptical on immigration as well and harper took immigration to record highs of 280k so of course trudeau had to out-do him

do you have pre-prepared posts?

Yeah we are fucked either way thats the point. What aren’t you getting? I am not arguing merely pointing out realities. No party is worth voting for, they all want mass immigration and a ponzi scheme economy.

no im btfo u fucking retards in real time

are you on speed?

speedy destruction of right wing retards

seriously though

The dollar weakening under Harper had a lot to do with the price of Oil plummeting. All economies have natural growth and recession phases. Harper was unlucky in that he was in charge of a resource based economy when resource prices were falling. Trudeau was lucky enough to get into power at the start of an upswing. Unfortunately his deficits are growing larger and larger as he spends everything away, going directly against his campaign promise of spending for a couple years to boost the economy then when times are good paying all that debt off.

I got into a technical discussion with him one time that went on for over an hour. He's a special kind of special.

I came back impressed, but not a dent was left in either one of us.

No they aren’t. They are increasing it! And the opposition wants MORE. It is like a race to see who can sell out to globalism faster in this country. Harper was keen on the economic sell out while
Trudeau is much more excited about cultural and white genocide with a dash of Islamic worship and blasphemy laws.

Nice shitposting but the dollar is worth more with Trudeau so I don't give a fuck about anything you said.

u weren't dented, u were fucking destroyed

>trump made up a number and all u retards believed him
implying that we can't see unemployment in our own communities

yeah but what is the value of the dollar related to conservatives feelings?

You don't even remember which discussion. It turned in to multipoint philosophical exchanges rather than these kinds of zingers.

dude weeeeeeed lmao

am i doing it right?

ok fair enough and no i don't

i have so many on here how could i possibly remember what you're referring to

dude harper neocon drug war amirite

reefer madness amirite

Okay cool.

but dude

dude

weeeeeeeeeeeed

dude

weeeeeed

right?

Yeah that'll work until Jamal becomes the head of competency and does whatever his masters want.