youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
wsj.com/amp/articles/house-releases-gop-surveillance-memo-1517592392
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we get more women in tech, /ptg/?

Upgrade the appliances in your kitchen.

>nunes fake russian memo is literally nothing
>trump interfered with an ongoing investigation for nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is just more ammo for mueller

Slow news day is slow
Why aren't we filled to the gills with gems from the salt mines?

>Wingman

>Upgrade the appliances in your kitchen.
Top kek. But really, asking that is like asking
> how do we get more men in social services

Build self-replicating sexbots.

I just woke up explain the memo

Frbr

Savage.

>A 2nd source has now confirmed to me that, in a meeting on January 10, Deputy A-G Rosenstein used the power of his office to threaten to subpoena the calls & texts of the Intel Committee to get it to stop it’s investigation of DOJ and FBI. Likely an Abuse of Power & Obstruction.p

BIG if true.

When did surveillance begin (first FISA request)? I am getting conflicting information. Did it continue after election during transition?

1/2

2/2

Lynch signed off too. And Obama was briefed on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Make them do things for themselves. #1 obstruction to women learning how to do things is the fact they can just ask a penis to do it for them. That is why women will always be worthless.

October 2016 was the first FISA warrant granted using the Steele dossier, and was renewed 2 or 3 times. Each warrant lasts 90 days before renewal, so it went on for at least 6 months from October 2016.

read it yourself. its two pages you illiterate lazy piece of shit

Are Finnish girls hot???

Iirc June of 2016 and it didn't end until Obama left

memo for normies

rural retards ruined the republican party I swear

Free sex changes for soyboys

Reminder that Pyraposting has no place here. /ptg/ is Nia Country. Poppi is allowed too, though.

poast best Trump shit posts

>pic related

>two off
Get your shit together.

$160,000? That sounds like the figure Drumpf paid to silence Stormy Daniels
>thinkingfaceemojiwomanstartingatthinkingfaceemojipenis

Yes
Leave them alone

Massive if corroborated

True if big

>he reads
Look at this nerd lmao

Thanks

>I just woke up explain the memo
See OP pic. Here is the basic gestalt

> FISC is a secret court where, to obtain an authorization to spy on someone (FISA) you need
> probably cause
> renew every 90 days
> new cause for every 90 days, can't use the same
> as it is a secret court (denying the defendant the chance to provide exculpatory evidence) the government has to search and provide every exculpatory evidence they can find

This memo shows that
> they didn't have probably cause in the first place as the dossier was unverified
> that the dossier was the sole evidence used to get the original FISA warrant
> that the subsequent evidence in the three exrtensions were not new evidence but the same evidence coming from Steele that was seeding it to the media
> that Papadopoulos case was used as an excuse to open the investigation when Carter Page didn't have any relation to him

>When did surveillance begin (first FISA request)? I am getting conflicting information.
For Carter Page, the subject of this memo, October 2016

> Did it continue after election during transition?
Here is from the memo

> Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one.
> Then DAG Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.

Question: when did Rosenstein become Deputy Attorney general? That answers yours question.

Franchising Xenogames was a mistake.

Last night Gregg was pretty serious.

Nia a cute. But the Xenoblade girls need hats.

Joe is a nigger

I hope this gets plastered everywhere because it would force Rosenstein out

>ywn spy on girls at the hot springs
Why even live?

I should have stayed with Nintendo.

U.S officials deceived the FISA court in order to obtain a warrant by withholding pertinent facts they were aware of about the Piss Dossier. The whole application was a process of deception orchestrated by the DNC/Clinton campaign.

>CIA expects Russia to target U.S. mid-term elections

Here we go again.

Everything we suspected is true, heads will roll and Sessions will have the last laugh

Making excuses already

The Jew feels cornered

I may hat some later. I was just lurking Pixiv for Nia lewds.

>and it didn't end until Obama left
user, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein signed one extention.

> Q: When did he assumed that position?
> A: pic related

A helping hand to the US. Good job!

>The Symbiotic Jew vs The Parasitic Jew

Many jews act like evil parasites. Many non-jews act like evil parasites. Do not oversimplify "all jews" the same way parasitic jews oversimplify "all goyim"

Stopping in to remind every one that at the end of Trump's 2nd term, he will 77 years, 7 months 7 days old.

I am committing the sin of phoneposting so I couldn’t read the OP but thank you for this

Joe just lost the voters in between cali and ny if he ever plans to run for office.

Implement voter ID or only use paper ballots.

Trump didn't even name joe in the fake news awards. Sad!

If you hold opposing views they want you banned from speaking on campus and if you're a student they're fine with you being expelled from campus because of your opinions. If you run for office, they don't care if you're spied on by the intelligence agencies as a US citizen and evidence is fabricated, and they don't care if you're investigated for your entire term for everything under the sun, if you hold opposing views.

>I am committing the sin of phoneposting so I couldn’t read the OP but thank you for this
Don't read OP, read OP pic. It is

> the full memo
> annotated with short sentences explaining the big sentences

lol

Read the memo, it’s excellent grounds for ending the (((((investigation))))).

All their trying to establish is any remnant for hope in Muh Obstruction of Justice by grasping at vague generalities. It’s a damn game. Fire Mueller, Rosenstein et. all and arrest them for sedition. That legitimately holds more water than the collusion case.

DOJ prosecutors seeking a surveillance warrant against Carter Page alerted the FISA court that some of the information in their application came from a politically motivated source—contrary to what the GOP memo released today claims.

wsj.com/amp/articles/house-releases-gop-surveillance-memo-1517592392

What we need is a good ol fashioned, ethnic cleansing in this country

Both.
Voter-ID gets rid of illegals voting
paper ballets stops any hacks.

It's a win-win.

I meant the OP pic

It's not too late to change your ways!

They are a given. No need to.

Just woke up from a four year coma. Catch me up to speed. Also what's a /ptg/?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were centers of Japanese Christianity, thats why the kikes nuked them

seriously, what a fag. Start a war then be prepared to get BTFO.

>DOJ prosecutors seeking a surveillance warrant against Carter Page alerted the FISA court that some of the information in their application came from a politically motivated source—contrary to what the GOP memo released today claims.

They can always show evidence for that. That would be fun, to have them admitting on record that the evidence they had was send to them by HIllary campaign

We need this so bad in this country it's ridiculous but we'll never get it cause the democrats need the votes

>alerted the FISA court that some of the information in their application came from a politically motivated source

How does that make it any better? If anything that makes the FISA court look really bad.

So the court is corrupt too...this is supposed to be better?

Watching CNN for the first time in my life that isn't the Ted Cruz debates, literally every journalist and employee at CNN is either Jewish or Hispanic or black.

>I meant the OP pic
What kind of phone are you using? Opening the pic and zooming in should be available in any phone

>girl scouts introducing cybersecuriy badges
That is actually pretty cool, kids need to be introduced to cybersecurity, online privacy, and persec at an early age these days.
This. You can't teach a kid to swim by paddling for them.

I bet he's an iShitter.

The guy from The Apprentice tv show is president and he's burning everything down.

>Mueller's entire investigation is now publicly known to be fruit of a poison tree
get wrecked shill

I am an ishitter and I apologize

Hot damn the denial is strong. The memo was so much better than we thought. Russia investigation is neutered now.

So why did they target Carter page if the motive was getting info on Trump. Seems like they would only get 5% of conversations they would need. Does the FISA court allow you to listen on everything within 500 meters of the target?

One extra thing: along with electoral observers let ICE check the voter rolls for known illegal immigrants and camp in the voting places in the election day (like they do in the courts)

Are you new? How have you never seen CNN clips besides the Cruz debate?

>we are trying to sell out the country but are angry that people found out about it and collected intelligence on our treasonous activities

We need to talk about the Brit Question.

An iPhone and this is what I see

Double whammy.

lol this memo is a complete nothing burger

* The memo doesn’t say that the FBI and Department of Justice did anything illegal
* The memo claims that a controversial dossier was used to justify surveillance—but doesn’t say whether the information in it was wrong
* The memo claims that Steele leaked information to Yahoo News—but again, doesn’t dispute the information itself
* The memo faults the FBI for not firing Steele— over something it didn’t know
* It reveals that the warrant to spy on Carter Page was renewed three times
* It contains irrelevant innuendo

We'll need to see the originals because there are two completely different stories going on

This lays it out quite well:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/

A Title I application basically means you believe they guy is actually a foreign agent, which allows for much broader intercepts than the standard Title VII.

Seriously? Wew lad.

Eh. I threaten my boss on an almost daily basis. Threats are nothing unless they’re carried out.

You're missing the point. The problem is not millions of illegals voting and blacks getting bused to multiple polling places, it is that they are unable to censor information they don't like.