Lol. He has a point you know

Why are alt-righters soy-nationalists so scared of a black superhero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=feo20BisdPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically support recreating Wakanda somewhere in the US, transporting blacks there, and installing an ethnic nationalist absolute monarchy. maybe it'll do them some good!

I couldn't fucking care less I don't even remember the last time I watched a movie they are all jew crap
Superhero movies are especially cancer

Lefties false flagging for attention.

Go fuck yourself and sage.

Its capeshit, it'll be as bad as the rest of that shlock

>Well no, because
>*brings the mic closer*
>Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change.
>I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
>Jaimie could you get that article up? >Yeah but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
>here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
>Look at that ...
>Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds?
>Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

lmao I love how they're trying to pull a ghostbusters buy pretending there's some vast right wing conspiracy to hurt their little gay movie

Sup Forums logic
>everything I don't like is fake.

Who?

Joe "weed cures cancer" Rogan

chemo should be allowed in viral marketing threads

Joe Rogan is a clown, and nobody is planning to sabotage the Negroid Panther reviews

lurk more.

Fpbp

it's literally this. Someone please link me a single shred of evidence proving that ANYONE wants to sabotage this generic capeshit flick

I don't care about super hero movies? THEY ALL GET 1 STARS.

I don't care about black panther at all.

Literally who?

but alt right love black panther.
they're nationalistic and racially based.
change the race to white, and the values stay the same

>THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

>THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

>TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

>DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

>Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>cue the hempforce mustard

it's damage control

I haven't seen a single Sup Forums thread trying to organize a campaign against Black Panther, but there have been several threads about articles alleging such a campaign exists

it's quite funny to see, I guess Disney is trying to avoid a backlash like the one they just got on Star Wars by actual fans who disliked the movie

also they think the Ghostbusters WOMYN EDITION got bad reviews because of male chauvinists and not because the movie was garbage

>denouncing critics for a movie which isn't even released yet
good god
that thing must be bad
like really bad

Literally no one is planning to do this.

They are just saying that so when the reviews do poorly they can blame it on "alt-right" trolls.

Is pathetic.

Too quote my favorite Jew Slayer from Milwaukee, "It just wasn't funny."

It's not because we fear it.
If anything, I'm lolling my ass off that the only thing modern blacks feel any pride for is a work of fiction.

It's just because it causes lulz. Because blacks treasure this fiction, because it makes them feel like their race is actually accomplishing anything, while they actually aren't.

you got joe's tone of voice wrong
sage

No one cares enough. Rotteb Tomatoes just knows through prescreening it was a shit movie and are being paid to stave off negative reactions so theyre calling it "racism".

why does he hate Brendan Schaub again?

>they are planning
are we really? all i have seen are posts about said movie being released. maybe ((they)) are getting a little nervous about us not giving a fuck. i mean, as someone who wants to live with only whites around me. it would be a bit harsh of me to blame any black person that wants the same but then with blacks

hahahahaha

didn't rogaine also say that stipe would lose because muh guinness book of world records said nigganou has the world's most powerful punch?

This keeps being repeated, but there only seems to be a single closed group that FB claims to have caught doing this. It seems to be preening people to assume any negativity isn't because the special effects are straight out of a 2008 video game, but because racism. Guess TLJ being massively shat on ruffled them a fair bit.

90% of that faggot Joe Rogan's guests on his fagcast are Kikes. Of course, the kikes are completely absent when he spends his days Ronald MacDonalding over which pro fighter would have the most luscious cock for his ass.

His entire MO, "I take roids and other drugs and I'll try to fight you if you disagree with me" -Joe "the faggot" Rogaine

he doesn't, there was just a funny time when he BTFOd schaub on his show so bad and basically told him he could never ever win a title and how he would get his ass beat by some other guys. it was pretty bad and uncomfortable to watch. schaub retired after that.

Sure, now kill yourself and stop wasting the air you breathe.

are as bad as sjws now?
wtf this idiot have his head up his ass 40 years?
more proof the righteous halfwits are completely blind to themselves

Why do fags keep saying that, no such plan exists, like fucking prove it.

This. I just dont want the nigs to enjoy even the dream of we wuz kangz. They dont let me enjoy my country, i wont let them enjoy their fantasy

BASED NIGGERS

>misusing the cuck meme

Rogan is an out of touch 50 year old.

At least we have evidence that the false equivalency is a low IQ phenomenon. SJWs have active control over social institutions and are far worse than some counter cultural trolls.

I am sure the Russians are behind it.

Tards on the far right as well as the far left bitch and whine about the pettiest shit.

WE LOVE YOU BLACK PANTHER!

Prove it

The diversity shield didn't work for feminist Ghostbusters, it didn't work for Mass Effect Andromeda or crooked Hillary. It won't work for Dindu Panther.

youtube.com/watch?v=feo20BisdPU

I'm not and I am hyped but it's the niggers and swj's who are saying stupid shit

That's because tards are tards. It's a self-sorting algorithm essentially. Right and left are political science bull shit designations.

They're creating a problem that's not happening.

wow Joe is fucking stupid, like really fucking dumb.

no one is fucking spamming it with negative reviews, thats a Disney marketing tactic

Yo, werent we going to meme the free tickets for nigs? "My skin is my ticket" and all that?

you know they blamed Sup Forums right? how many raid threads have you seen around faggot?

what is to hate on with this movie exactly?

Black ethno state, super smart high tech sucessful because they are wakanda proud.

Let everyone around them die, because they are weak and that is their fate... be fascist and shit and go around vigilantly justice-ing the world.

FUCKING BASED!

I am going to write a really positive review.

PS the rumors of Canadians being forcibly coerced into fronting SJW agendas are greatly exaggerated.

I suspect what we're seeing is that they learned from the recent Star Wars fail and are trying to 'Pre-Suade' the public into assuming legitimate negative reactions are entirely the result of racist trolls.

does he even have any proof of that happening?

maybe it's just another ghostbusters - ie: SHIT.

>Planning to spam

No, those are typical online bots created by those that want to push the narrative. As a 'right winger', whatever that is, I will simple not pay to see the movie. Will they demonize me for not watching the movie?

Well, they're going with the false premise that the ALT Right spammed bad reviews on Rotten Tomatoes for the last Star Wars movie. Which didn't actually happen. It just sucked. Now they're claiming there's a Alt Right plot tosink Black Panther. This is them trying to get ahead of Black Panther possibly being a flop.

Damn..Joe Rogan is a bitch. Thot he was chill

>Joe Rogan isn't a shill now
Ever since they told old Joey the truth about the moon hes been complicit to suck (((their))) cocks. "muh review bombs" literally nobody gives a single fuck about Black Panther a literal who movie. I'm only excited for the inevitable atomic hate bomb that Solo:A Star Whores Movie will receive.

Fake news.
There's been absolutely nothing about spamming that movie with negative reviews anywhere on Sup Forums or elsewhere.
We just don't want to see it.

Nope, this is all fake horseshit just like blaming the Ghostbusters thing on sexists

Nigs are already getting free tickets. White and Rich guilt are buying out theaters to tale the little niglets during school hours.

Just people trying to smear Joe Rogan again. It's so obvious when faggot bugmen and basement dwelling losers lash out against a strong successful man.

what a faggot if real

Was. CIA niggers asked if he'd jump for secrets, and he jumped.

oh look, another Disney shareholder

>Ghostbusters 2016
>misogynists are trying to sabotage our movie!!
>everyone ends up hating movie
>Lets see if we can get that work right this time in 2018
>racists are trying to sabotage Black Panther!

>This is them trying to get ahead of Black Panther possibly being a flop.

That's obviously what's going on here. They tried this before but realized that for the claim to work it needs some grounding so they're just making the lie bigger.

Hahahahah yess the jew needs to let go of the shekels this one time. Feelsgood

WE

>soy-nationalists so scared of a black superhero
>all nigger movie
>promoting it on this board
sage

Kek'd

This thread is TV shit for TV land at best...

Any movies or products posted in /pol are wrong threads that just want attention/free advertising

What is sad is that the people accusing the left of false flagging do have a point and quite likely it could be....

The # of times we see "omg eat onions" threads followed up by lefty tweets of "look how we got them to eat onions!"

same with "look out for muslim rapists" while linking some "white boys raping someone" articles

It is almost like they don't realize the rabbit hole they used to throw their lies into to die has disappeared.

They even had some fake quotes from someone that was like "Yes I made bots with my internet skills, cuz Im and alt-right male and mad at Disney! Muahahaha!" Its as retarded as it gets.

Maybe its not a good movie?
Seems pretty shitty from what ive seen/heard
Then again capeshit is usually garbage.

Why is black panther so afraid of negative reviews? Maybe because all the sjw propaganda has been bombing?

> This is them trying to get ahead of Black Panther possibly being a flop.
Yea exactly. It's like they need to blame the movie sucking ass on something besides themselves.
But honestly the previews looked pretty good so I don't know why the hell they'd bother with this nonsense. Like you said it must suck.

WUZ

Sup Forums is basically the central hive of "right wing trolls" and i have heard no such calls for vote brigading of that movie..

This douche has been itching for any excuse to shit on the right for a while. You can tell just by watching his podcast that it genuinely hurts him emotionally to see the left get torn apart so much these days. He’s always quick to make some excuse for why liberals are retarded but the second some right wing person does something dumb he indulges in it and rambles predictable insults like a psychotic retard.

Even when he begrudgingly is forced to criticize the left’s stupidity he still tries to find some way to connect it with the right (i.e “liberals are just as ridiculous as the fascists and KKK 50 years ago”).

Psyops. No one planned to do that. The 'plan' that the Nazis here were going to do, if anything, was to promote Wakanda as a good, positive example of an ethno state. They weren't going to say it was bad, but good.

These people know they've made a terrible movie.

I used to like Joe Rogan, but he became the exact thing he preached against. It's cringey because it's sad. I expected him not to be the bugman, and here he is aiding the producers of this racist shitflick, and pinning it on "alt righters" even though nobody gives a shit about this movie let alone angry white basement dwellers. Literally only care about the new Star Wars movie, and the Sup Forums memes,

They planted a facebook group and then banned it right away, saying it had like 20 people and they're all responsible for The Last Jedi getting bad reviews. Its sad

bring back rogan posting desu

i don't get what makes this so funny, redpill me brothers

>if you dislike a shitty movie, you're a cuck troll
I fully support this movie, everyone has the right to make media geared towards their people. But you don't get to force us into liking it.

There is no fear regarding the movie being good, the fear is that the media will still endlessly lies about the movie being good.
Everyone knows it's going to suck epically

Sup Forums literally does not give a fuck dude.

LOL rogan calling others cucks.

It's a fake tweet my man....

Hes right you know

Reddit is planning to do this

This

If there were a right wing plan to sabotage Nog Panther's rating, Sup Forums would be the first to hear about it.

I haven't seen anyone plan to span it. I've seen rotten tomatoes plan to ban people who give it negative reviews. And I've seen people say that it'll probably suck.. bit that's it.

Give them West California.

I refer you to liberia or hati sir. Granted usa blacks are different from africans or hatians, but given what you know about majority black cities and communities.... im sure they will be 100% at peace and colonizing space in a short time.

reminds me how the niggers doing ghostbusters deleted any comments with actual criticisms but left up and even posted the most clearly generic GOD I HATE WIMMEN comments
is disney really that scared they need to make a vast conspiracy about how le ebil /pole/ is gonna write bad reviews? maybe they shouldnt make a shitty movie then
also black panther is redpilled, wakanda is an ideal ethnostate and niggers will be too busy going YASS DIS HOW AFRIKA BE IF WHITEY DIN STOP US

reagan and thatcher said they'd free us with free markets, deregulation and small government but we ended up with corporate masters, debt slavery and no say

if free markets are democratizing society then ceo's are the men of the people

but we're not, this whole Black Panther thing is obviously manufactured..
If anything I think most of us appreciate his ethnostate for the memes.

I haven't seen a single serious person on Twitter say that they're going to vote down the movie just to hurt it's score. Where the fuck are people seeing this? Is Joe just assuming that this will happen because he has preconceived notions about "right wingers"?

Hate it?
Why would I hate the spreading the message of an ethno-state, surrounded by a huge wall, not giving two fucks about refugees, where it's leaders engage in vigilante work in the face of international law to safeguard the nation's interest?

I'm going to give that a 100%

How could a super hero movie be good?