Why do Americans tend to look super manly, or at least are portrayed like this in the media ?

Huge jaws, large shoulders, big chins, deep voices.

Are all Americans that manly ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mvn1qMbSyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are all Americans that manly ?

Yes

That's considered a bit feminine here , kek

In reality we are much more manly, the media tends to only put manlets like picture in OP so the rest of the world isn't too embarrassed

>Yes
I wonder what it meant by this?

Cael Sanderson is the best NCAA wrestler of all time

Used to be.
We are a rare find among the soyboys and bugmen of the current age, but we are still out there.

Or this dude for instance. Doesn't even look real. Looks like Blaskowicz.

Some of those people have pituary gland issues and have too much hgh

American whites are descendant from high t explorers and risk takers.

Depends on where you go in America. There are a lot of soyboy faggots and shit skins living in coastal Cali for example. Get away from the Libtard Cities that have been ass fucked by diversity and kike propaganda and you will see a lot of actual Men.

Who you calling "it", back to the cuck shed sven

When compared to Yurofag, yes. But that's changing due to the metrosexual/Soy Boy phenomenon.

European males are Soy Boys when compared to American men.

t.USAF Airman that was stationed in Germany for 2 years. I fucked so many European women that were starving for masculine America dick.

Yes, but we have many soyboys as well

"issues"
they are literally winning the evolutionary game
if there was one anymore anyway

i mean

>TFW THE CHINK HAS THE MANLIEST OF THE BUNCH

Tyrone doesn't even have a weapon.

>ogga oy vey gevalt nood who yos hollin at gringo
Kreaturet.

No, we just have a higher percentage of both manly and soyboys.

fucking hilarious

Guy looks like doom character. Not gonna lie jelly of that jaw structure

GOOOD DAMN

That guy is 5.11

Bisping is a Brit lol.

Fat manlets is what they are. The rest is fakenews!

Dutch people are the tallest in the world I think. Of course the USA has a nigger.

There are more American men that do manual labor and engage in traditionally masculine activities. We still have more of the overt masculinity in our culture, although the left is doing everything they can to tear it down.

Give it up. The 56% meme is retarded and dead.

- American

This was pre-pozz, back before America became a multiracial glorified shopping mall. I assume the media depicted us as extremely confident, blonde haired, and blue eyed because it was the manifestation of our national spirit. The country of rugged, tough, fearless european pioneers. Now we're just thought of as obese 56% mutts.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Too bad you all have weak chins and narrow shoulders. Freak

Funny. The other week I was watching a Swedish detective series. I noticed that every man had weak little girly chins/jaws

Yeah, of course we are. We didn't lose all of our high T men in WW1 and WW2

Is that your eye??

Nice skin hue, Esteban.

maybe 1 out of 20 or so. in ohio and pennsylvania it's about 1 in 3. years ago the men all looked like him, but they were killed in the wars, leaving the betas to survive and reproduce with greater frequency.

It's actually accurrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mvn1qMbSyU

who is this soyboy

That's a beautiful eye, congrats

iris recorded and logged. thank you for your compliance.

Oh come on dude, I'm just having a laugh.
Everyone is so butt hurt nowadays.

You're forgetting about the soy.

Why is always the most cucked countries that post the 56% meme? Make you wonder.

>160cm tall
manly?

>Manly american men

> Why do Americans tend to look super manly,

Same reason you surrendered to Germany.

>Norway looks like a fat nonathletic turd
>USA is probably the dumbest but runs the fastest and jumps the highest even though he is the shortest. Has the manliest shoulder to waist ratio.
>Netherlands has narrow shoulders for how tall he is. Probably looks like crap with his shirt off.
>Finland is built like a woman. Looks like a lesbian.
>Sweden looks like he plays a lot of first person shooters and works as a mall security guard.

snake posters are the worst

Just face it, Euro mutts, we got a huge chunk of your alpha males. Donald Trump is so right wing he couldn't get elected dogcatcher in France.

I have hazel eyes but am so much paler than you
Even Rihanna has light eyes mein nigger
There’s nothing wrong with a mix of white; Anglo, Scandinavian, etc.
I don’t mind the mutt meme. Too much interbreeding over time can cause disease. Look at the Jews
The only issue is mixing with lesser races. But the shills try to confuse that message

Finland looks so smug because it knows that it would defeat Russia again in a conventional war.

absolutely seething

SWEDEN

WHITER THAN YOU

Thats gay as fuck.

This 56% percent meme really seems to be about shitting on mexicans, without being totally aware of it.

Only el goblinos are butthurt when you insult their "whiteness".
On the height thing, dutch and dinarids(ex-yu) are the tallest.

i dont know but the guy looks jewish

I read an article in a Swedish newspaper that Americans are what we once used to be.

Maybe the US is what Europeans once used to be and we should recognize that.

Their system is strange, no free healthcare and no free education but their spirit is what Europa once was.

When the Brits ruled the seas, the Scandinavians upheld Byzantine and the Germans ransacked Rome.

speaking of which. looks like your flag fell over france

Ethnic diversity naturally selects for more attractive traits in successive generations.

>what we once used to be
when ?

Don't really get it, i'm 185 cm tall have an unruly beard and a craggy face and i get called rugged and handsome. People are strange.

>Be British
>Elect a Jewish Prime Minister 150 years ago.
just

Back to Call of Duty with you m'lad. The only reason our army still half wins things is because it's the Walmart of militaries, inflated with ranks of tatooed dumbos and goblinos with some well-funded competent guys at the top. Guaranteed all those Euros in that pic can run a quicker pace than the nigger any day.

GMO's n McDonald's

I've noticed many Americans are very wide shouldered/big framed even if fat, watched American Hot Rod earlier and half of those guys looked like strongman competitors.

This might have some truth

Because America is all that’s left of millions of years of human evolution.

It's there for a reason and won't go away. Anglo's and Jews hate American Populism.

Sweden is a cuck nation for Britain. This is why you always see (((Sweden))) spamming amerimutt memes. They are not your friends. They are literal kikes and faggots angry at Americans for be "fascist".

but but his diversity is his strength.

There is likely some genetic component. It takes an unusual individual to say peace out fuckers to friends and family. Then get on a boat and settle some some woods and grassland.
The city soy boy stayed in euro city too afraid to take the new world risk.
The manly men of europe had 2 generations wiped out leaving soyboys to inherit europe.

That image macro's not right at all, the UK is very pro-US, we are even ditching the EU and it's anti-Nationalist, border free crap to align ourselves more with the Trump administration and US trade deals.

The only people here in the UK who are anti-American are dumb libtards and muslim trash.

Most at least have the potential to be manly

Never played call of duty in my life. The last video games I played were for ps2 in early 2000s.

Black people are faster and jump higher than whites on average. At my high school there were 5'9" black guys that could dunk. Sup Forums embraces human biodiversity but you still get people on here who hate blacks so much that they have blinders on.

>Be American
>Elect nigger muslim president
>twice
JUST

aren't you guys getting fucked out of brexit?

It's gay AND incomprehensible.

Not really, just screeching. Like with all the anti Trump screeching going on in your country. We have a lot in common.

SCREECHING!

You know that Sweden actually wrote the art of modern warfare when Gustavus Adolphus the Second the king of Sweden was attacked by Poland, Denmark and Russia at the same time.

He quickly disposed of all three countries and then quickly defeated the German empire as the fan-bearer of protestantism in Europe.

He was just about to take the crown of Germany when he died in the fog of battlefield of Lutzen.

Sweden after the word of the death of the king then pulled out of all European wars carrying the king in a golden coffin back to Stockholm, all enemy forces drew back several days rides from the mashing Swedes out of fear of retaliation.

Just google the "father of modern warfare" and you will get the Gustavus Adophus the Second, the king of Sweden and the "father of modern warfare".

This. Read any biography from the 1600's to early 1900's and you realize that the frontier was a brutal, unforgiving place. Food = scarce, Weather = harsh, Indians = constant raids, States with different policies = most deadly war in American history.

US was made by explorers, frontiersmen, homesteaders, engineers, and warriors. If you didn't have grit and wits, you died.

Pic related is the average AMERICAN MAN.

That's good to hear for all the shitposting that's done i genuinely hope you guys get to leave.

He should have been the one hit in Charlottesville.

>The Great Satan Nations love each other

How shocking

>who is larry owings

Funny that the Norks gave the US and Brits the cooler animals, wolves and foxes.

We'll leave and we'll make the EU pay for it. We'll kill them all and rape them if they get in our way. They know this, but don't want to admit it, Theresa May is a cow. If I was in charge I'd make sure every single one of those in the EU parliament gets flayed and then stabbed with burning white hot pokers, then I'd nuke them all and salt the Earth just because fuck you.

Then I'd nuke Africa and Pakistan and pretty much every nation that isn't white, or maybe gas them because I need resources and drugs. Yeah I'd do that, people really should vote for me, I'll kill Merkel as well, in public for all to see and attend.

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

I don't know but he sounds like a pervert.

good viricultural habits i guess

the 1% of america that doesn't eat garbage i guess

I've made some fan art of them as well, pic related is the one I did of Vixen. Love the show to death, better then the stuff that airs in America. Hopefully episode 33 will be released soon.

>Black people are faster and jump higher than whites on average.

They sprint faster retard. They get btfo in endurance by whites, which is more important in modern combat. That's why they can jump higher as well, but that means fuck all as well since you're more likely to pull yourself up something in combat than jump up, and whites have more strength pound for pound so it's easier for us. You're the one who knows fuck all about biodiversity lel

You can vote for me as well.

Are you kidding me ? Jews have small chins and big noses, the opposite of Cael.

Depends on what you are talking about, gumball is pretty good. Pissed off leftists and SJW crowd awhile ago.

>coastal elite buzzfeed writers
>american
ISHYGDDT

It's still boring, I'm mostly into Anime and old Slavic cartoons.

ok

Whatever homo vibes you both picked up, it's all internal. I think all that jock machismo is just causing you to get hot and steamy at the loins.

And you either get it or don't. It's very burger humor. It may be too celestial and abstruse for you to grasp.

And you young lady, you want Merkel and Macron dead too. Vote for me and it'll happen!