Italy Happening Shootings Across City Reported

BREAKING: Ongoing attacks targeting refugees in Italy. People told to stay in home. This could be big guys

twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/959767155104538626

Black people are being targeted in coordinated attack!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jut0-_tMN4
youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's about damn time

March on Rome!

A bunch of nutters going after people who will turn out to be native Italians.

Please Italy. Take your country back. Be the beginning of the change.

Based romans

I hope we see the day that Italy changes its name to Rome, and the Italians become The Romans again

This is the /comfy/ thread. Any Italian Bros wanna get in here and let us know if their brothers are still fighting out there?

Anyone else making Pasta is celebration?

Don't forget to take out the black peppercorns before serving IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

>Italy

Who fucking cares? Call me when a real country like Estonia is attacked.

Going after the gang affiliates of said gang lord would have been quote a coup.

I hope he was smart enough to realize that and that such can be proven or found out soon, thus having public sympathy on his side.

Going verified justified vigilante punisher style is going to be easier to get everyone behind his party than just racist hate crime slogans, as it would be presenting his side as the ones exacting justified retribution and not just lashing out.

?Suspect of drive-by shootings against foreigners in #Macerata is a local Italian man, white, 28, no criminal record so far. He surrendered to police

>italian
>white

based pizza pasta force

Woooooo, posting before its a sticky

I can't fucking stand americans.

I want to know which gun he used because he killed 0.

>Crossing of the Rubicon
PHALNAX!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=0jut0-_tMN4

We believe in you Italy, butcher the commies and the nogs.

we don't care

Noone can.

>IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT
lol of course I do.
My humor is so dark nowadays, it has started picking cotton !

A pistol

Yay
When I was visiting my family in Naples my sister almost left hooked a Nigerian. She also slapped a gypsy’s hand from reaching up towards her. People were doing this everywhere. I was shocked. It’s diffetent now
Purge
Purge
Purge
Naples can be based, I just know it

That was hours ago.

You cant be charged of mass murderer if no one die.

22 lr ? I hope a video come. How can you be this bad at shooting, did the guy ever shot a gun ?

I live here, and I can't stand anyone! At least we have the guns to blow them away!

PRAISE THE ITALIANS!
you know what? yall are white. sorry I ever said you werent.
God bless you luigibros

kek

awesome

>Italy

>relevant

Honestly who gives a shit, it's a port for migrants and it's an absolute 3rd world country. Italy has no connection to the romans, they're all mutts now.

i cant fucking wait

I think he didnt want to kill anyone. Have you ever read of gambizzazioni during the years of lead?

Italians are better than other humans.

>flag

every fucking time

I hope this gets things going in Italy. Lots of WHITE POWER graffiti in Italy

oy vey goyi... i mean my fellow white supreemists

everytime a shitskin harms a white ten random shitskins should be punished at random based Romans

That's a cute boy user

>while the pastas use guns, the rapefugees use acid spraying drones

I just read a fictionalized account of Soros rapefugees using mini-drones with toxic payloads against alt-right. Remote control drones flying a liquid hazard over a number of targets including civilians, homes, and crowded areas. Anybody else see it?

>Have you ever read of gambizzazioni
no, tell us about it, vito.

Shut the fuck up, Wop. If I cared what you fucking thought, I'd station another wing at one of our bases and remind you that you're our bitch, bitch.

kys

No explain

>Shut the fuck up, Wop. If I cared what you fucking thought, I'd station another wing at one of our bases and remind you that you're our bitch, bitch.

Lul

Finally vigilantes

Shit. Muslims are pissing off people here. Especially after that phony hijab cutting. Even more people hate Trudope!

One terror attack to light somebodys fuse

Sounds good to me.
Italians just need to tell police "Sorry officer, I didn't see anything."

>muh temple
stay mad rabbi

This isn't enough, have people shoot the boats these refugee shits come in and let those fucks drown, then shoot the boats that rescue them.

Finally.

But it's not quite time, yet.

We need a few more spikes in violence. People are not quite ready, yet. But it's coming. Soon.

>flag
Are you really that stupid? Rome is the capital CITY of Italy. In ancient times, there was no unified Italian peninsula but many city states that eventually came under Roman (the city state) rule. The Italian peninsula is now unified and that means that Rome is top dog over Genoa or Trieste anymore.
Italy isn't unified under force, they are unified because the people from Florence regard Romans as their countrymen (and vice versa)

*Rome isn't top dog over...

didn't think we were even close but hey that would be great. i was prepared to live my whole life in this nightmare

lolled

Basically during years of lead we had a civil war and right wing and left wing groups targeted each other. Some times they made quick assaults in Vespa where a dude from the other faction is shooted at legs.
For what I've understand this dude approach was similar.

It will happen once the police force cannot handle it anymore. As long as the police and military can keep order, the powers that be will stay in power.

Sweden is about ready or pretty close. They are thinking about calling in the military.

Italy will need a little more, but I am willing to move to whatever European country is the first to go full anti-SJW. I will be there to rebuild the first country that burns down - because none of the parasites will rebuild, only people who care about society.

"Knee-capping"

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

Who are these based nigger removers?

ISIS?

Nah, just people fed up with the way things are. Only a matter of time before another Karadzic emerges. All a matter of time.

Holy shit, they are pretty fired up.

I am still waiting for Germans to go full retard again. You just need to get the German kid angry. It took like a dozen countries to beat down the Germans when they went full retard in WW2. But now they are too cucked because of all the white guilt.

If the white guilt runs out, I hope shit hits the fan. I am tired of this. I want my country back. I want my rights back. I want to kick out all the feminists and SJWs. I am tired of having to ghost everywhere as a man and still losing my job because some office bitch made false allegations. I am very, very sick of it. I think all SJWs and feminists should die.

Muh fucking dick.

The economy is too good in germany for them to go crazy. Once money is tight and their are food shortages, that is when they snap. But people are too comfy right now.

A couple of hundred larping neo-nazis will not save Italia now.

They are outnumbered 10 to 1 by Africans for a start. And most Italians are cucked just like the rest of Europe and their women are the biggest sluts around

That is why I pray for an economic collapse. It is what will be needed to wake people up.

oh yeah we do that here too

I just want to let you guys know: as soon as you fuckers are ready to get serious - I'm there. 100%. I don't even care who starts it - white nationalists, ethno-centrists, ... I'm a civic nationalist, actually, but right now it's pointless. You can't talk about sensible immigration, so I'm with the white nationalists now. Maybe in a few decades we can table civic nationalism again. Let's import ASIANS then, instead of Africans. Just a suggestion.

when you see a post from America telling people they are not white it's usually JIDF or paid Hillel kids causing discord. Sup Forums is a CIA/Mossad battleground.

Vintage pics of Italians before the browning?
I believe it can be reversed
>yfw theyre trad and Catholic and So didn’t abort their rape babies

This is good news

Yes. There's still too few. They are energetic, but too few in numbers. And you can't sell it to the public. They look like the hicks in Charlottesville, with their stupid tiki torches.

Feminism should unironically be outlawed.

Is it time?

Hat tip to the Italians.

How does it feel to be the bitch of a mutt, dego? Why don't you make another cappuccino and say "Porko Dio!" (however you spell it) and make wild hand gestures while reeking of wine, Versace cologne and sweat while trying to fix your Fiat again?

Fuck, I hate Italians.

Here's a (((you))).

>Fuck, I hate Italians.

You should change the name of your country so that it no longer has one's name in it, then.

-> See Russia and Putin. They are actually declaring them a terrorist organization - or were close to.

They should be. What they are doing in the US is unconstitutional. Protection orders, for example, violate due process - but nobody cares. False allegations are only prosecuted in the most extreme cases, see Emma Beale. It took her 15 false allegations before she was finally prosecuted. One of the accused spent 7 years in jail - no evidence. Just her word. The word of a fat landwhale.

I don't get why people are so opposed to fascism when we are already living under feminist fascism.

Lol he was a mentally deranged loser still living with his grandma. He didn't even manage to kill anyone

Nice come back

nobody can

Mafia finally taking action nice.

noone can

If I wanted some come back I'd wipe it off your mother's lips.

I don't get this. Are Bavarians considered euro-niggers or something?

I'm mong as fuck.

Swede, Italian, Tree Nigger, colonialsts. It's like my great-grandparents decided to get together and conspire to make a mutt family.

Actually only 500.000 people arrived here since the rapefugees crisis happened and half of them are in north europe because free gibs or they have families in UK, France or Germany.
Also we're literally the opposite of cucked, italian women are know as one of the most conservative of Europe and we have politicians that will probably get arrested if the speak the same way in your country. So nothing to do with North Europe.

Native Italians aren't niggers

Or take the case of Mark Pearson: they dragged him through a rape trial because a Game of Thrones actress accused him of having raped her in the midst of busy rush hour, in front of dozens of CCTV cameras. They never prosecuted her. She never had her face plastered in the news. The only reason I know this is because a Return of Kings article leaked it.

>Dems going down for treason in US
>race war starting in Europe

what a great time to be alive, thank you Lord

i am rock hard...

If you're not italian you aren't white.

It really has a higher IQ than Germany.

>The incident might be related to the killing in #Macerata of a 18 year-old girl, Pamela Mastropietro (pic), who had left a rehab. A Nigerian drug dealer has been arrested after her murder: her body was dismembered, locked in two suitcases appartently handled by the drug dealer
Native white women being literally butchered by migrants? Nonstory.

Native whites having had enough of these invaders doing as they please in your land? Scandal.

noone can

How about no?